This item is drop shipped, meaning it ships directly from the manufacturer, and cannot be shipped outside of the United States due to shipping costs. Order status and tracking information on drop shipped items will be provided separately from other items stocked in our warehouse. Due to the manufacturer's order processing time, this item can take 5-6 business days to ship from its warehouse.
With the push of just one button, the Player Model (Patent-Pending) simulates a player on
the other side of the net. Just push either the Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced button, and the Player model automatically picks an appropriate speed and spin, then changes both the side-to-side position and the depth of shots just like you were playing someone of that ability.
The side-to-side position and depth of each shot are not simply changed in a random or sweeping motion,
but are computer programmed to simulate the shot patterns of real players. For instance, beginning players will see more shots toward the middle of the court and more variation in depth of shots than will advanced players. And you are not stuck with only the standard settings, you can customize the settings by adding or
subtracting more speed, spin, or elevation as you like.
This model is battery powered.
- Warranty. Tennis Tutor ball machines are backed by a three-year warranty covering both parts and labor. Extended warranties available.
- Includes smart charger.
- Ball capacity: 150 Balls
- Trajectories: Groundstroke to Lob
- Ball ejection speed: 10-85 MPH
- Ball feed rate: 1.5 to 12 seconds
- Oscillator: Built-in
- Playing Time w/heavy duty battery: 4 to 6 hours typical
- Recharge Time: 12 hours, typical
- Dimensions hopper closed: 20"H x 19.5"L x 20"W
- Tennis Tutor Plus Machine AC/DC Option: Tennis Tutor Plus Machine AC/DC Option
- No C.O.D payments for this item.
- Price includes UPS Ground shipping.
- All court equipment, Stringing Machines, Ball Machines are drop shipped directly from the manufacturer and can ONLY be returned to the manufacturer for warranties, refunds or exchanges.
- All court equipment, Stringing Machines, Ball Machines must be returned within 30 days of the original purchase. Returns outside of 30 days will not be accepted.
- Court equipment, Stringing Machines, Ball Machines needing to be returned for any reason will require a Return Authorization (RA) issued by Tennis Warehouse.
- Manufacturer warranties will vary. Please view product details for warranty information.
- Returned product can be subject to a restocking fee plus shipping costs both ways.
- Refunds will take 1-3 weeks, which allows time to verify condition of product returned.