Tennis Warehouse wants you to take comfort in knowing that all items can be returned for a full refund within 365 days of the invoice date.
- Products must be unused and in the condition they were received.
- Autographed items are not returnable. All sales of these items are final.
- Strung racquets will not be refunded for the price of the string.
- Any racquet purchased as new, and returned used, will be eligible for a maximum of 75% store credit.
- Prepaid return shipping labels are included with every order shipped within the contiguous United States.
- Once your return is received, the refund will be applied to your original method of payment. Please allow two business days for your return to be processed. Please note, depending on your credit card or bank, it may take 2-10 business days for the refund to post to your account.
- For additional questions about Tennis Warehouse returns please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Used Racquet Returns
- Racquets purchased as Used (including demos) can be returned within 30 days of the invoice date for a full refund.
- Used racquets come with a 90-day guarantee against defects.
- Any drop shipped item (shipped directly from manufacturer) must be returned to the manufacturer within 30 days of the original invoice date.
- You must request a Return Authorization (RA) from Tennis Warehouse. Please email email@example.com with your return request.