This item is drop shipped, meaning it ships directly from the manufacturer, and cannot be shipped outside of the United States due to shipping costs. Order status and tracking information on drop shipped items will be provided separately from other items stocked in our warehouse. Due to the manufacturer's order processing time, this item can take 5-6 business days to ship from its warehouse.
*Lobster is currently experiencing an unusually high demand for this product. Please allow 7-10 business days for processing before item will ship.
Designed for maximum durability, the battery-operated Elite One offers an unparalleled 4-8 hours of court time. Its ergonomic design allows for easy transport with a full hopper. The Elite's 80 mph ground strokes, full corner-to-corner random oscillation, sky-high lobs, and heavy spin will take your game to new levels. Comes with a two year warranty.
For continuous play without the need to recharge, purchase the Lobster Premium Fast Charger . The fast charger allows the machine to operate while charging so your play time will not be interrupted by a depleted battery. This optional feature can be used on any of the Elite Series models and can be purchased at anytime.
- Oscillation: Random horizontal
- Speed: 10-80 mph
- Ball capacity: 150
- Feed rate: 2-10 sec.
- Power: Battery
- Battery Life: 4-8 hrs.
- Elevation: Electronic 0-60 deg.
- Weight: 42 lbs.
- Spin: Topspin, backspin
- Additional options to consider: Fast charger for quicker battery charge. Remote (remote must be ordered with machine. Current owners can ship their machine to lobster to have remote function installed).
- No C.O.D payments for this item.
- Price includes UPS Ground shipping.
- All court equipment, Stringing Machines, Ball Machines are drop shipped directly from the manufacturer and can ONLY be returned to the manufacturer for warranties, refunds or exchanges.
- All court equipment, Stringing Machines, Ball Machines must be returned within 30 days of the original purchase. Returns outside of 30 days will not be accepted.
- Court equipment, Stringing Machines, Ball Machines needing to be returned for any reason will require a Return Authorization (RA) issued by Tennis Warehouse.
- Manufacturer warranties will vary. Please view product details for warranty information.
- Returned product can be subject to a restocking fee plus shipping costs both ways.
- Refunds will take 1-3 weeks, which allows time to verify condition of product returned.