O-Ports provide total string freedom
O-Ports reduce drag, producing faster swing speeds
- Increases sweetspot size by 54%
- Generates a livelier response across the entire stringbed
- Dramatically improves play for all player levels
- Increases power from anywhere on the court
- Provides maximum maneuverability
Tungsten Triple Threat (Triple Braid)
A weighting system that promotes balance and stability with Triple Braid - woven titanium, copper and carbon that's placed in three critical racquet locations: 10 o'clock, 2 o'clock and in the bottom of the handle. Benefits include an expanded sweet spot with less shock to the arm.
Tungsten is a strong, dense metal used in the production of missiles. By fortifying Triple Braid with this tenacious metal, stability is improved for more power and precision.