Yonex Power Cushion Pro White/Yellow Women's Shoe Customer feedback

Comments: The older version of this shoe fit better (more snug) in the ankle. These shoes are also slightly longer (need to wear much thicker socks) and come with a lower arch. They are quite stable but I definitely preferred the previous model. Good cushioning which I find lacking in most tennis shoes. I have heel spurs. Overall a good quality shoe for someone with a slightly wide forefront and narrow heel. I'm a 4.5 player.
From: Kim, 9/14

Comments: The Yonex Power Cushion Pro has good cushioning, yet also feels stable and low to the ground. I've worn them for a month and the bottoms have no wear. The Yonex shoes are similar in comfort to the Prince T22, yet without the clown look of the wide toebox area. I tried on the 6.5 but my toes were almost touching the end of the shoes so I purchased size 7. I wear a 6.5 in the Prince T22. I recently tried on my older Asics Gel Resolution 4 tennis shoes and they felt very hard and flat in comparison to the Yonex shoes.
From: Lisa, 7/14

Comments: I guess I'm unusually hard on shoes because the sole is already wearing smooth after 4 weeks on the court in these. Hugely disappointed.
From: Victoria, 6/14

Comments: My favorite shoe. Lots of cushion, wide toe box. Also the Diadora Speed Star K fits very similar.
From: 17Clay, 6/14

Comments: I am a 3.5 and love to run everything down. Yonex has made a shoe that allows me to feel confident that I won't roll my ankle. I love the stable feeling that this shoe offers. It is also extremely "plush" feeling at the heel.
From: A, 5/14