Comments: This string is utter rubbish. They stopped making it years ago so all stock is old, and has become brittle. I had my last two restrings of it break within 5 minutes of starting to hit with it.

Comments: I like this string, and I think it has plenty of potential. The stiffness is great, the power is there, and also great control. I don't believe people who found this string negative. It's great for the advanced player, and if you are one you should try this one for sure, as I think you will love it. I strung it in my Head Youtek Extreme Pro at 60 lbs and I found it very nice.
From: Charles, 11/12

Comments: This string is amazing. It's great for spin, power and control. One thing I don't like is its sudden tension loss, but the string is very great. I strung it in my Youtek Extreme Pro at 60 lbs.
From: Charles, 11/12

Comments: I bought the Enduro Tour 5 pack for the value and when I was stringing my friend's racquet with a Gamma Progression II with the drop-weight, it was like pulling on a spring when I tensioned it! I didn't pre-stretch it but I don't think I could have pre-stretched it enough it was so bad. Never buy this string!
From: Marc, 11/12

Comments: A warning to anyone considering buying these strings. Don't. They have been out of production for years now and the stock available has degraded and become brittle and really prone to breaking. I've had my last 4 restrings pop on me within 30 minutes of use over the last month. It's sad as they were pretty decent strings when launched (down the softer end of polys).
From: Bobby, 7/12

Comments: First off, the product description says "white", however I ordered these and when they came in the mail, the color is more like neon green. I don't know about anyone else, but I would prefer to not play with glow in the dark strings. Secondly, I used to play with Wilson nxt 17g and I switched to these because I could not afford to buy nxts every couple weeks I would break my strings. They are a horrible string to transition to. In the end you pretty much get what you pay for.
From: David Kim, SD, CA, USA. 03/10

Comments: I switched to the Wilson Enduro 17g from the Babolat 17g. pro hurricane. What a mistake!!! My shots lost a considerable amount of spin and penetration. It feels like the ball is not going anywhere. You get what you pay for!!. If you like poly strings, stick with Babolat and
From: Luxilong strings.
Martin, Port Saint Lucie, Fl 02/10

Comments: This string really isnít the greatest of the strings that you can buy from Wilson. I used this in a hybrid and it loosened up so fast that I just stopped using the string all together. I would not recommend this string if you want good tension maintenance.
From: Oliver 08/06

Comments: Good deal - better if it was a reel. A softer hitting string with good durability. Great tension stability at low string bed tensions. This is a great for someone who is ready to transition to a monofiliment from a multi. When I have customers say "oh just put something on it" they can't tell the difference until I tell them. They usually say "aren't mono filament strings really stiff.
From: Tom, Albany, OR, USA 07/06

Comments: I really dislike these strings. For me, I like the feeling of the ball staying on the strings awhile and having them move after if I hit spin. The strings NEVER moved position after a big spin shot and they got dead and dull easily and felt like they just trampoline off the racket with no control. I would give it a shot, if you like stiffness and some durability.
From: Alex, Plantation, Florida, U.S. 07/06

Comments: I strung this sting on my Babolat Aero Pro Drive at 60lbs. At first, I didn't like the string, but after a couple of days I loved them. They have really good feel and it's easy to put spin on the ball. I recommend this string to anyone who wants to play like a pro!
From: Gene
Medford,OR 2/25/06

Comments:Soft strings. Been using polyesters for some time before. Should string these strings higher than ur usual tension for kevlar or polyester strings.
Good feel and cup. Worth giving a try!
From: Anon
LionCity 11/05

Comments: I strung a Head LM Instinct to 53 lbs with the Enduro Pro 17g. It is much softer than the regular Enduro, Luxilon ALU, or Ashaway Monogut. I thought the feel was great and spin felt a little easier to produce.
From:Fawad City, State, Country: Burke, VA

Comments: This string has good power, better feel and spin for a polyester, which in all prior cases I did not like. Wilson Enduro 17g is an improvement for polyester, but I still prefer the multifilament strings and Big Banger Ace over this string. Still, give it a try, you might find it to your liking. Itís just not the string for me.
From: John, Pierre, SD, USA. 10/04

Comments: Amazing feel and power. I found good control and spin because the string seems to have good elasticity to pocket and hold the ball. Much better than the 16 gauge Enduro which is pretty lifeless and hurt my arm. Not stiff like Luxilon, but not a crisp. This string is a good deal.
From: David, Arlington, VA, USA. 08/04

Comments: This string is amazing. I was using Prince Wrapsure in my Wilson H6 for 2 months. I have spent over 150 dollars on that string within 2 months because I kept breaking it. Then a friend suggested I try this new string and I did. So far I like the string a lot hopefully it will last.
From: Geoff, Fort Wayne, IN, USA. 6/04