Comments: I bought it from TW-USA strung at 56 lbs with synthetic gut. I like the cosmetics, and the weight is just like my 2012 ProStaff 90. I tested it when it arrived, compared it to PS 90, and found it very stiff. After at least two games, I decided to restrung it myself with Tecnifibre syn gut at 57 lbs with leather pads on the throat area. Wow! It lessens the stiffness without power but with more control. It plays good. I can put the serve where I want with the help of spin through the 98 sq. inch bigger frame.
From: Viktour, 12/12

Comments: I used the C10 pro for a while and loved it, but found it a bit too lively at times. I took a flyer on the PB10 Midplus since the specs were similar (and it is cheap) with the hope that the 18x20 pattern would add control compared to the C10. Wow- did it ever! Great plow through, and excellent spin because racquet head speed is easy to generate with no fear of over-hitting. Terrific on volleys and ground strokes for an all-court player like me. Serve returns were eye-opening. The TW review is accurate in every way, except that I have had no trouble at all with cranking out powerful serves. Mine have actually improved with this racquet. I can't believe they stopped making this. I quickly ordered a second one. After 2 years of bouncing from racquet to racquet, I have found a great one. I'm still playing with my string setup, but this racquet is here to stay.
From: Erik, 11/12
String type and tension: Solinco Tour Bite 16g @ 60 lbs

Comments: The shipping was super fast to Canada. I received my racquet the second after I ordered it. I was so happily surprised at the speed. I have not had the chance to use it, but I feel it and it really feels great in my hand.
From: Daniel, 10/12

Comments: I made the transition from the Volkl C10 Pro MP to the Power Bridge 10 MP as the Power Bridge with the 18x20 gives me so much consistency it's sick. I now have 3 of them so I can vary string tension on any given day. It's a little stiffer but has incredible control especially when I go full poly. I can hit all day with no arm problems, love this frame, awesome balance.
String type and tension: Pro Hurricane Tour 16g at 50 lbs

Comments: I demo'd this racquet and was hitting everything high and long on the forehand side. Not sure if it was the strings or what. I would switch to a different demo and would hit better, but when I switched back to this, I would hit high again. I use a full western forehand and maybe the rectangular grip isn't suited for that. I hit better with the Prince Ignite 95, Dunlop 200 4D Tour, and Becker Delta Core Legend, although the Becker seemed a little high powered as well.
From: Jonn. 07/11

Comments: It was my first demo of Volkl racket and I understand now what people say about "Volkl feel". The racket was very stable, especially on returns of serve and I could hit out with confidence on both wings because of great control. However, swingweight felt more like 350 then 320, so my first serve lost about 10 mph in comparison to my own Head Prestige Microgel MP and Babolat Pure Storm Tour Ltd I demoed with Volkl the same day. Even the Wilson Prostaff 6.0 85 I have swings much lighter. It is a great racket but really for strong players of at least NTRP 5 ranking unless my demo frame was way out of spec listed on TW. Still, I liked the feel, so I am going to demo 295g version of PB 10. It is really amazing how rackets with similar paper specs (especially swingweight) can differ so much in play.
From: Andrew. 6/11

Comments: I bought this racquet after getting a new stringing machine. Strung it with a very hard poly at low tension and the experience opened my eyes! Played with a number of strings (12), figured out the proper tension (thanks Tennis Warehouse for putting me in the right ball park with your own evaluation), and this racquet has become No.1 out of 16. The MSV Focus Hex 1.18 purchased from TW, 24.5 kg tension produces remarkable spin, feel, power and confidence from a racquet, as it should.
From: Andrew. 6/11
String type and tension: MSV Focus Hex 1.18@24.5kg

Comments: I'm a 4.5 to 5.0 level singles player who's finally, after 15 years of playing the Wilson 6.1 95 series, finding myself in need of a stick with a lighter swing weight. Serve: PB10 is a comfortable frame with a balance that encourages racquet head speed. I could hit my target with ease with both first and second serves. All the frames I like are low power frames. The PB 10 gave me freedom to bring my own power more than any other however. This frame is comfortable and maneuverable with good mass and manageable swing weight. Forehand: PB10 is a superior forehand frame for me as I found the head shape and balance easy to maneuver through the strike zone. The Yonex Ti 80 gave me slightly better angle and spin than the PB10 but the Volkl was easier to swing and gave me a touch more depth and power. No frame I tested gave me more confidence off my forehand than the PB10. Backhand: Yonex isometric head shape makes my two handed backhand do amazing things. PB 10 was OK off the backhand but not as good as the Yonex. The Volkl did allow better defensive cuts and lobs than most frames I tried, however.

Comments: I love this racquet. I switched from the Prince EXO3 Graphite 93, due to some arm discomfort. Off center shots with that racquet would kill my arm. The PB10 is so stable on volleys, returns and groundies it was a no brainer to make the switch. I don't feel like I added much control, but it has more pop and forgiveness.
The reviews that complain about power are somewhat confusing. I get much more pop than my Prince Graphite and about the same as the EXO3 Black. Some have said that you need to be strong to get the power. I would argue that it is more technique than anything else. I am a 160 lb weakling and hit some of the hardest flat serves and forehands of anyone I play in the region.
From: KJ, Columbus, GA, USA, 04/11
String type and tension: Tecnifibre Black Code 18 @52 (mains), LXN TIMO 18 @54 (cross) (This may sound unforgiving, but I love it.)

Comments: Anon from Portland nailed it about a year ago when he wrote his comment that "you have to use good form. This isn't an improvement racquet..". I concur. The racquet has rewarded those who are able to hit out with it while doing the right things such as having sufficient racquet head speed on serves or using your legs while hitting volleys.
The racquet has one great feature that I have really enjoyed - the stability on shots. Return of serves are awesome due to the stable frame. This feature is the reason I had my daughter (5'6"; 119 lbs.) use this racquet. Even though she many be smaller in size relative to the majority of contributors of comments, her technique on a variety of shots has been good enough to allow her to effectively use this great frame.
Unlike some who preferred the BB 11 over the PB 10, we were the opposite. We went from using the BB 11 to the PB 10 because we wanted to move to a more head light racquet.
Since Volkl has announced the availability of the new Organix 10 mp for March 2011, we will need to purchase several of these PB 10 mp's before they are no longer available.
From: Richard, Houston, TX, USA, 02/11
String type and tension: Kirschbaum Pro Line II (50 lbs.)

Comments: Dear TW for this racquet there is an option for a poly demo; what poly would be on the demo?
From: Sam, NY, USA, 02/11
String type and tension: Polyfibre tcs 16 at 58
(Sam, we string all of our Volkl poly demo's with Volkl V-Pro. --TW Staff)

Comments: Manolis nailed it. This is a solid, stable but not especially comfortable racquet. Was more noticeable since I was demoing the Becker London at the same time. Would describe it as a very crisp racquet. Definite control. If I didn't prefer the London, I would like to have tried this racquet with a gut and poly hybrid. I think that the gut would have given it a little more playability and the poly would provide some additional spin, which it could use, especially with kick serves. Definitely worth a demo.
From: Chuck, Scottsdale, AZ, USA, 01/11
String type and tension: Wilson NXT (demo)
NTRP Rating: 4.5+/-

Comments: Solid and stable but not comfortable which is good for a serious racquet, and an unfair advantage against your opponents. (If you're looking for comfort buy yourself a nice couch). Volkl does make the best racquets by far. I switched to this stick after using the k blade 93 for 1 year. The only thing in my opinion is that the head size should be 95sq in. I "corrected" this by using a leather base grip which made it 10 points HL.
From: Manolis, athens, greece. 5/10
String type and tension: Gamma GT 1.

Comments: I've been playing with this racquet for about 16 months and have no desire to switch. I play the modern power-baseline style, taking big swings at the ball, one-handed on the backhand side. I get by mostly on my serve and forehand. I also replaced the grips with leather, which adds slightly to the weight of the racquet and, in my opinion, makes it feel better. I tried the PB10 by chance after playing about ten months with the k95 (16x18 ), which I was never completely satisfied with. I immediately felt improved control. While the access to spin is excellent on this frame, it probably wouldn't be the best racquet for someone who wants to use super-spinny strokes like Rafa. It's too heavy for that. But it can certainly produce variety and spin. It really is great for everything, but you have to use good form. This isn't an improvement racquet that will put away volleys if you just stick your arm out. At the net, you have to cut or punch your volleys. If you do, they're sharp. At the baseline and on serve, you've got to produce racquet head speed. If you do, you get power, spin, and precision. You've got to have a fast arm. As for this issue of the first serve, I sort of see the point in that this racquet isn't going to produce the easy first serves of a lighter, head-heavier racquet. All I can say is it's not a problem for me. The serve is my biggest weapon. Ultimately, I think racquets are about feel, and this stick has the weight, swing-weight, balance, and stiffness I like. It feels great to me. I never find myself blaming the racquet, and that's nice.
From: anon, Portland, OR 03/10
String type and tension: textured poly/natural gut hybrid at 48/51
NTRP Rating:4

Comments: I tried this racquet for a couple of weeks, and I compared it with the Yonex RDIS 100 (98 sq. inch) and the Dunlop 200 (95 sq. inch), which I own. Well, the least I could say is that this is really not satisfactory for me. Perhaps my game is simply not suited to this stick. Good points for me were amazing one-hand backhands (really) and volleys (scalpel like), both with a lot of precision. Bad points were forehand (I simply couldn't locate and feel the racquet despite its weight, 325 g). I heard that its sweet spot is very generous, well not for me. Neither the control, the power, or the feel (where the hell is this 325 g racquet, can't feel it). Because of its shape, the grip seems smaller than you would expect. And it vibrates a lot. To sum up, if there would be only one shot in tennis, that is backhand, this would be my racquet of choice. But this is not tennis, and this stick cannot stand the comparison with the above mentioned Yonex and Dunlop sticks, which really have touch, control and nice solid feel. Those ones are amazing.
From: Totor, Paris, France. 03/10
String type and tension: Natural Gut, 26 kg

Comments: The reviews from the TW play testers is spot on for this racquet, but I will add that for less talented players the issue with low-powered 1st serves will likely be amplified. I am by no means weak and have had great success on generating pace on 1st serves with heavier racquets, but for whatever reason this stick is very difficult for me to get pace with. The placement and spin while serving is very adequate however. I love the racquet everywhere else - especially on volleys and serve returns, but the lack of power on 1st serves is wearing me out. Disappointing because Volkl could have a blockbuster offering to the masses if they would have made this a 16X19 string pattern. Also - I've owned the C10 Pro and while I can generate much more pace on 1st serves with this racquet - it doesn't possess the stability or consistency on ground strokes that the PB10MP has. I wish the C10 had the Powerbridge technology with DNX or the PB10MP were 16X19. Until they put something like this out, I will look elsewhere.
From: KD. Dallas, TX, US 01/10
String type and tension: Babolat Pro Hurricane Tour mains (52), Bab Excel Premium cross (53)

Comments: Not a easy stick to play with at my level. Good control, very low on power, and heavy. You need to be strong to handle this stick.
From: Fred, San Jose, CA 12/09
String type and tension: Volkl powerfibre, 55
Headsize:mid+

Comments: It sounds so cliche, but I've been hitting with Volkl since the C-10 and this is hands down their best racquet yet. It plays like the C-10 but is completely stable and rock solid. The C-10 would flutter on off hits and rotate in my hand, but the PB-10 has none of that. This is such a great racquet, I'm dumping my Tour 10 Gen II and buying two of these. It is that much better than all the previous sticks. It is a game changer, at least for me. It is very maneuverable. It has a nice sweet spot, smaller, but not tiny. Head light just the right amount, though you could add weight if you wanted to and not lose maneuverability. No one should be able to hit through you with this racquet, and you can generate pace or spin at will right back at them. Serving with pace is a little tougher, but you'll have total placement control which is most important anyway. I've hit some big serves with this racquet, spinning the ball way up over my opponent's shoulders. Nothing was getting ripped back my way. The control is the best part. You're going to love going down the line off the backhand side. I have a one hander, and I just step in, keep my head down, and crush the ball. Buy it. If you hate it, let me know and I'll take it off your hands.
From: Brian, Santa Monica, CA, USA. 8/09
String type and tension: Luxilon Big Banger 56 lbs mains/Wilson NXT Tour 17 58lbs crosses

Comments: I must say that this is one of the best racquets I've ever used. I know I haven't been playing too long, just a few years, but Volkl Power Bridge 10 Mid+ is an amazing racquet. I demoed many racquets, more than 12, and went through the gambit of the Prestiges, the K95s, and all the staple sticks out there, and even though I really liked the K95 and a couple of Yonexes, this Volkl stuck out as unique and comfortable and impressive from the first time I used it. I didn't want to like it ("It's not a Wilson or Head," my mind kept telling me, "and it's yellow!"), but I couldn't deny my love for it from the first hit. I actually demoed it against others twice, and then bought two of them. I've been playing with the PB10 Mid+ now for a few months now and I got to say it is perfect. It has an amazing plow through, it feels lighter than it weighs, my swing feels like it's going INTO the ball while I swing it (it helps your stroke), it is unbelievably precise and accurate (scalpel-like is truly the best way to describe it), feels amazing when I volley (soft, full of feel, but very stable), and serving never felt so good (very pin-point, great feel and weight). I'd say the top attribute of this wonderful stick, other than its precision and comfortable feel when taking a full, strong swing, is the spin it gives on the backhand slice; quite easy to access and very laser-like in its delivery. I also think, even though it is a tight string pattern, the the spin on groundstrokes are quite wonderful as well. I haven't yet found the perfect tension yet for me (I read many people string the mains tighter than the crosses on this stick because it opens up the sweet spot more, so I'll try that next), but so far so good.

Comments: Really solid stick, great from baseline and at net, hard to serve with at first if you are not very strong, but you will get used to it. Great touch and feel at the baseline, very supportive. The DNX 10 is cheaper and looks cooler in my opinion, so you could buy that if you want a cheaper racquet similar to this.
From: sean, valley springs, CA, USA. 4/09

Comments: I received this demo brand new with the plastic still on the handle and was very excited to give it a try. From the first visual once over I thought the paint looked cheap and poorly applied, maybe it was just because this was a demo racquet. I spent 4 hours playing doubles with this racquet and was disappointed from the first swing. Stability was very poor with a sweet spot that didn't seem to be much larger than the ball it's self. Returns against a very hard serving opponent were probably where I thought this racquet was the weakest. Touch at net was ok. Serves were not near as powerful as my Fischer M- Pro 98 UL. I expected this stick to perform similar to the Fischer but it was not even close.
From: Julio, Sacramento, CA. 04/09
String type and tension: Klip Scorcher ?#

Comments: More pop and more stable than the DNX 10. The plow through is great, and there is more control when hitting big. The stick moves through the air faster, but it's still more solid than the DNX 10. Volleys take off more than the DNX 10. A better serving stick then the DNX 10 and easier on the arm. It's a beautiful stick.
From: Musashi, New York, NY. 3/09
String type and tension: Luxilon Big Banger/NXT Tour-55/60

Comments: I like this racquet from first hit, it is real darkhorse. Compared to Wilson K Six One 95 it has much better feel and it is softer for your arm. One of the best 330g racquets on the market. Demo one you won't be sorry.
From: Joe, Europe. 3/09
String type and tension: MSV Focus Hex 1.23 26/25

Comments: I didn't like this one. It doesn't have as much feel as my DNX 10, and it has more power than I want. I will probably switch to the Tecnifibre TFight 325 VO2 Max, which is awesome!.
From: Steve, Orange, CA, USA. 2/09

Comments: I have been looking for something between my KBlade Tour and Boris Becker 11. This racquet will not flex, is even stiffer than the KBlade but is as sweet as a bell. The first review here by Rush, NYC is dead on. It is the track version of Porches. I could hit down the line with incredible accuracy. Driving the ball cross court created amazing inside out angles as well.
From: Winyu, San Bernardino, CA. 10/08
String type and tension: Wilson K Gut, 61

Comments: I thought this would be like the V-engine mid-plus but it is very different. Reminds me more of the DNX 10 mid-size. The best thing about the PB 10 was hitting forehands. Even against the hardest shots I was able to take huge strokes that just rocketed off the racquet. Serves were solid as well. Flat serves are easy and the weight of the racquet is good too. Not that heavy. Volleys were fine. My only gripe was compared to the PB 8 I was having problems with the return of serve. It is a low-powered racquet and sometimes I couldn't get the ball back in play while I could easily with the 8. Getting the right strings and tension would be crucial. By the way Volkl people if you read this please bring back the V-Engine 10 mid-size or something like it. I liked the stable, lighter feel so much more than the DNX 10 and it felt different from the mid-plus as well.
From: Lk

Comments: Standard Volkl style upgrade. This stick improves the DNX 10, making it more stable, less harsh, but just as precise with slightly more pace. Great Feel. Very similar to the Boris Becker 11 325 98in2, but a slightly harder "ride". The best analogy: The BB 11 is the street version, and the PB 10 is the track version, of the Porches of tennis racquets.
From: Rush, NYC, NY, USA, 08/08
String type and tension: Tecnifibre NRG2 63m/61c lbs.

Volkl Power Bridge Tennis Racquets