Comments: My 2nd round of comments -- I switched to this racquet in a company Tennis Open Championship this month and won all 3 titles with it (singles, doubles and mixed doubles). Seriously a good racquet! And at the price, what a steal!
From: Wkosh, 12/13

Comments: I just bought 2 of these racquets and I think they are pretty solid. Even though it has been around for years, it still works extremely well with poly. I should have discovered this racquet earlier. It has plentiful power at mid tension.
From: Wksoh, 10/13

Comments: I played with this racquet my 8th-10th grade years from '02-'04 and yes it has awesome spin and balls bite right off the court. However, for anyone complaining that there is no power, it may be your timing and your swing. I keep it as a back up to my Yonex RDIS 200 -- I went from the TT Warrior to the RDX 500 from '04-'08, then the RDS 002, however that was way too stiff. I ended up with the RQIS which has the same specs as the RDX and Warrior. I blast my shots and use Prince Problend.

Comments: These racquets are great, after being modified. I needed to lead them up to 352grams, alter the balance slightly to be 30.8 cm (slightly more head light than stock). The extra lead in butt and the 3 and 9 o'clock positions increased the swingweight to 331grams. Now my volleys are solid against baseliners that really crack the ball, no shock and no twisting of the grip. I seem to get good bite on my slice backhand getting it stay maybe a foot off the court allowing to chip and charge easily. Serving is the same, I get ok pace off my flat serve (I use it as a change up first serve, not a go-to serve anyway) but excellent results from my topspin and slice serves, which are the two serves I come in behind far more often than my flat. I've been using Technifibre X-1 Biphase 17 gauge but am going to try natural gut and see how it plays.
From: Brad, 7/13

Comments: After going through a bunch of ProStaff, including the PS88, and then the Babolat Pure Storm, I tried switching to this racquet. The first thing that stands out is the Power, or lack thereof. The racquet is so low-powered that the control is outstanding. Modded with almost 30grams of lead in the handle and head to make it more stable. The racquet really shines on volleys, half volleys from the baseline and touch shots, bcos of the control. Spin is easy to generate, due to the control, maneuverability and open string pattern. I noticed extra bite on my slice backhand. I will definitely buy more of this stick.
From: Chris. 6/11
String type and tension: Gut mains / Alu Power crosses
NTRP Rating: 3.5 All-Rounder

Comments: I'm using this stick since it came out back in 2000. That is when I bought the first one and was very pleased with it. Great stability and precision, I could hit with lots of spin which works the best with my kick serve and slice backhand. Slice backhand is my best weapon, and I was surprised how easy is to play good slice with the Warrior. It gives you depth and the ball stays low, which is perfect for chipping and charging. It doesn't have too much power, but I could hit decent strokes from the baseline. Net game with the Warrior is where it really shines, by far the best stick for volleys I've tried so far. Since I liked the Warrior, I decided to get more of them couple years ago to replace my old ones. What a disappointment that was. I don't know what they did, but Prince obviously changed the material the frame is made of. It feels cheap, looks like a piece of plastic and I was able to tell on my first stroke that this is not the same racquet. Frame vibrates a lot more which gave me shoulder problems over a while and if I didn't hit the ball with the perfect spot on the head, it is completely dead. This is a huge difference to old model, very very small sweet spot. Now I need to replace my Warriors again and looking for available options. If Prince would make Warriors like they use to make them, I wouldn't think a minute. Now I have to look for something better unfortunately.
From: Kedo. 5/11
String type and tension: Tecnifibre Multifeel/NRG2

Comments: This is my 3rd review of this racquet. In my 1st review, I was put off by the odd vibration and lack of stability. I put a couple of grams inside the throat area closest to the grip and it eliminated the vibration without changing the balance much at all and some weight at 3 and 9 for stability. I also keep 1 racquet without the 3 and 9 weight for conditions that require less stick. This solves all the issues and I gave it good reviews in my 2nd review. Now after 2 years with the racquets, I decided to string with a very stiff string, Ashaway's Crossfire 18, and it was a huge mistake. Hope this helps others not make the same mistake. Otherwise a very inexpensive alternative to the Aero Drive. Just don't use very stiff strings or tensions above 60lbs or forget to add a little weight to the inside of the throat and at 3 and 9 or the racquet feels a bit dead.
From: Sean, GA, 3/11
String type and tension: Luxilon L1 Big Banger 58-60lbs
Headsize: MP

Comments: I love this racquet. I've used it for the last 7 years and I can't find a new racket that I like better. I have tried the Wilson N-Code Pro, Prince Speedport Black, and Volkl Power Bridge 10 Mid, and always go back to the Prince TT Warrior MP. My son reaps the benefits by getting my new racquet discards. I'm PTR certified and coach high school tennis, I'm a 4.0/4.5 serve and volleyer, who mainly plays doubles. I get great placement on my serves, nice touch on my volleys and half-volleys, and good spin on my service returns. I think that dollar for dollar this is one of the best racquets on the market, and the only place you can still get it is TennisWarehouse!
From: Chip, Derby, KS, USA, 11/10
String type and tension: Luxilon Big Banger ALU Power 16, 55 lbs

Comments:This is really a "Triple Threat" racquet! Very stable on volleys, lots of control from the baseline, and the serves are just superb! I have never won more matches ever since I picked up this stick. An 11 out of 10.
From: George, Taguig, Metro, Manila, 11/10
String type and tension: Prince Synthetic Gut 16G strung at 58lbs

Comments: Ever get a racquet based on the great reviews and after hitting with it for a few months, you realize it's not for you? That's how a felt about this racquet. I would have to agree with a number of comments made about the small sweet spot and the vibration and dead feel on off center hits. Even with dampeners, I felt a number of jolts that eventually led to arm/wrist pain. This may have been a decent racquet when released, but racquet technology has changed enough that there's a number of better racquets available now - Sorry TT Warrior faithful, I can't recommend.
From: Steve, Des Moines, IA, USA, 10/10
String type and tension: MSV Hex, 55 lbs

Comments: I own 4 of these and bought 2 from this site. It's a terrific racquet for the price and same specifications as Rafa's racquet. I play doubles and singles and it works beautifully for my all-round court game.
From: J, OR, USA, 08/10

Comments: I don't care for this racket much. The sweet spot on it is fairly small. If you hit it, the ball has nice pace, but if you miss it by even a little bit, the ball comes off with nothing on it and it jolts your arm like you hit a brick wall. Hit with it for a week to try it out and started having arm/wrist pain. It volleys fairly well, so maybe if you play a lot of doubles or are a serve and volleyer, this could be the racket for you. If you're a baseliner, I wouldn't recommend it.
From: Chuck, Los Angeles, CA, USA, 08/10
String type and tension: Prince Synthetic gut @ 60lbs
Headsize: Midplus

Comments: I love this racket, used to play with the Prince TT Scream and switched to this racket about 5 yrs ago. I wanted a little more weight and more playability at the net and this racket fits those needs. It gives good power on the serve and gives great spin. I have it strung pretty tight at 78 lbs for extra control and still great feel. I would also say its great for long fast swings and not so much for slower shorter swings from the baseline.
From: Bryan, Houston, TX, USA, 07/10
String type and tension: Prince Lightning XX 16G M's & 17G Syn Gut X's at 78 lbs
Headsize: 97 midplus

Comments: High school, soon to be college player and I love this racquet, great throwback, and has terrific feel and just enough power and it really allows me to swing through my serve, as well as create a lot of spin. Terrific racquet, better than the new $200 sticks for a third the price.
From: V, IL. 6/10
String type and tension: Babolat Pro Hurricane, 62

Comments: I've been playing with a Prince TT Hornet for the past 6 years and I really enjoyed it. When I saw this racquet for sale I was really excited because I didn't think they sold these anymore. I'm very pleased with the racquet's feel so far; can't believe it was this inexpensive!! I'd like to give a shout out to the people at Tennis-Warehouse for getting this racquet out to me before the weekend, awesome service thanx :0)
From: Alex, QC, Montreal, Canada 06/10
String type and tension: Pre-Strung

Comments: Bought this racquet purely based on customer/TW reviews. It's an unbeatable price for a good racquet. I like the fact that this racquet is an older model that doesn't contain fancy gimmicks. I was playing with the Prince Original Graphite 93 sq/in for 10 years but was looking for something with a larger head size. This frame does the job. It makes every shot more forgiving. My volleys, serves, and ground strokes are now cleaner and crisper. I haven't had a chance to test the racquet with a string type/tension of my choice since it came prestrung from the factory at an unknown tension/string type. I will use this racquet for many years to come.
From: Alfred, Toronto, ON, Canada. 06/10
String type and tension: Factory string/tension

Comments: This is a great racquet at a great price! Better than many new models out there for less than half price. The racquet came pre-strung with a cheap string (Prince, I am sure you can do better job with the string) so you need a new one (mine: Prince Tour 16 @ 60lbs). If you don't care about being stylish, having the latest models, and the those fancy colours in the new racquets, but you care about saving a hundred bucks, go for this one! It's better, cheaper, and I like the classic style.
From: Gino Flen, Vancouver, BC, Canada. 03/10
String type and tension: Prince Tour 16 @ 60ls

Comments: As a USPTA & PTR tennis professional, I have been under Head contract for over 10 years. During that time I used the Radical series and Pro Tour rackets (MP & OS) with great success. Prior to that, I used the original Prince Triple Threat. After dropping my Head contract, I decided to go back to Prince. I did extensive online research, but did not play test the TT Warrior before ordering. At $70, it wasn't a big risk and after reading all the comments (both general and TW testers) I decided this was the racket for me. I could not be happier!!! Even with the standard issue strings/tension, I was able to switch immediately without any adjustments. (As an aggressive all-court player, I keep my strings very tight. Usually + 5 lbs over the recommended. I prefer thinner strings 16 or 17, and restring often to keep the tension). I was able to take full swings without overhitting. I had incredible feel and touch when I needed it. My serves were devastatingly accurate and the racket was very responsive with a wide variety of serves. My return of serves were right on the money. I am so happy I switched back to Prince. This racket feels meant for me. And, considering the wonderfully low price, it's all good.
From: Cackie Germic, Billings, MT. USA 03/10
String type and tension:demo/standard TW strung
Headsize:MP

Comments: Best racquet ever!!! Thank you TW for still selling this amazing stick.
From: Robert, Sweden 02/10
String type and tension: Babolat Pro Hurricane Tour 17 string, 26 kg
NTRP Rating: 5,5

Comments: I got this racket for only $15 from a garage sale and I swear it was the best thing that I have ever bought with that price. I play "old school" tennis - topspin forehand, slice backhand, and I frequent the net. I now hit more winners off my backhand. My kick serves have become a deadly weapon. I am 35 years old and I frequently beat the 20-something guys in our local club with this stick. I'm really glad I went to that garage sale. Now I own 3 of these babies.
From: Jun, San Diego, CA, USA, 06/09
String type and tension: Luxilon ALU 122, Babolat Synthetic 17G, 58lbs

Comments: Love this racquet. Excellent choice for those looking for access to topspin. Solid frame for serving. Strong from the baseline, but requires a full swing to generate power. Pretty good at the net. Just bought a second one!
From: Andy, West Chester, PA, USA. 6/09
String type and tension: Prince Lightning XX 17' 58

Comments: I basically concur with Cory from NY's review of 4/09. This is a great spin racquet and is somewhat underpowered. In serving or baseline rallies, you'd use placement to compensate, and the slice wide serve is particularly effective. Very good at the net, where I learned to get to as often as possible. I have strung my two frames in a variety of ways and found that when stringing with a thicker string midrange or less tension works best, but with thinner (Gauge 17) strings, 60+ lbs is better. Ultimately, not the greatest racquet out there, but very good for slice/dice/spin/volley players and excellent value for $70.
From: Yuri, Chicago, IL, USA. 6/09
String type and tension: Head FXP 17 (60 lbs)

Comments: I have played with this for about two years now and while this stick is ok for the money it's not that great. I had some trouble and durability. Again, this is a very average stick all around it is not for the advanced player looking to improve their play. I have recently switched to the k blade 98 which is by far the best stick I have ever tried.
From: Jamie Reinauer, Fort Worth, Texas, USA. 05/09
String type and tension: Sensation @58

Comments: I love this racquet for its maneuverability, spin potential, control and comfort. The only problem I had with it was with the durability. I have cracked 2 frames in less than a year and I'm not one to abuse racquets. Good thing they are still covered by warranty. If you hit really hard from the baseline and never really come into net, then you may want to consider another stick.
From: Ryan, Kaneohe, HI, USA, 05/09
String type and tension: Gosen OG-sheep micro 17g

Comments: I just bought this racquet. I like it as much as my Yonex RDS1. I added a little lead tape at 10 and 2 O'clock and strung it with syn. gut and I get the same control as my Yonex with Poly. It is easy on the arm and is great for producing spin.
From: Doug, OK, USA, 04/09
String type and tension: Alpha syn. gut 60 lbs.

Comments: I've had this racquet for several years now, and it has me completely addicted to it. It works perfectly for the amount of spin I like to use. I don't use a lot of power but I do like to have placement along with spin to move my opponent around the court. This racquet is perfect for this. Also it is amazing when it comes to serves. It gives just the right amount of control. It also is perfect for spin serves to kick your opponent out wide. It has amazing comfort and just hits very smoothly. I've tried other racquets but every time I always come back to my Warrior. It is definitely a great racquet.
From: Cory, Hammondsport, NY, United States. 4/09

Comments: I am a 28 year old serve and volleyer and there is no racquet better for control, volleys, and serve than the Prince TT Warrior. I began my playing career with this when it first came out in 2000 or so, and I have tried a few different racquet brands such as Dunlop Aerogel 200 and the like, Wilson Ncode, Babolat, but the Warrior is the best for feel at the net and touch. Spin is the best with this racquet as well. If you have a slice backhand, LOOK NO FURTHER! The racquet makes you feel like you can hold the ball on it how ever long you wish and the amount of spin is incredible. On the serve I get amazing control and enough pop to send aces down the T or out wide. This is the best value for the price. And remember that the best modern serve and volleyer, Pat Rafter, used this racquet as well and got to the Wimbledon finals with it, barely losing to Goran.
From: Matthew, Bentonville, AR. 11/08
String type and tension: Gamma ruff 57 lbs.
Headsize: Mid +

Comments: Excellent racquet. Very stable backhand and forehand. Also very nice to hit volleys and serves. If you are looking for a good racquet for a cheap price, this racquet is definitely for you. The only reason why it's so cheap, must be because it's old. That's it. iI works better than normal new racquets, though.
From: Steven, Denver, CO, usa. 9/08
String type and tension:Prince Synthetic Gut 16 @62lbs
Headsize:midsize

Comments: This is an amazing deal - hard to believe you can find such quality of $70 now. What makes this a good racquet at the net makes it a monster from the baseline. I use a western grip and this racquet allows me to swing out more for greater pace while maintaining ridiculous spin. The open string pattern combined with OS headsize, fairly light weight, extra 1/2 inch of length creates a very manageable swingweight that allows for the full spectrum of control. If you play with a lot of spin, this racquet will eat your strings for breakfast, though - look into finding some comfortable polys.
From: Alex, Chapel Hill, NC, USA. 9/08
String type and tension: Cyberflash 17g 58lbs/Gosen OG Sheep Micro 16g 62lbs
Headsize: 107 Oversize

Comments: This is truly my dream racquet! I've been using it for over 4 years now and I can't begin to explain how great it really is. I actually added some lead tape to make mine even more head heavy and I've won 4 tournaments with it so far. I play lots of doubles and this stick is a beast at the net. Great touch, as well as helping generating amazing topspin from both sides. I serve and volley as well, and my confidence with this racquet is through the roof. I'm tall, 6'4" and the TT Warrior compliments me very well; helping me dig those tough volleys at my feet, as well as rip inside out forehands with ease. Also quite forgiving, even on a bad day I'd take this racquet over just about everything out there. shootin' at the walls of heartache, The warrior!!
From: Michael, Lake Tahoe, CA/NV, USA, 09/08
String type and tension: Gamma Big Bangers, 61 lbs
Headsize: midplus
NTRP Rating: 4.5+

Comments: Best value on this site. I like it much better than the new Prince line. I believe racquet head speed is generated from form, not holes. It's got moderate power, lots of comfort and control. What more would you want?
From: Kim, Pewaukee, WI, USA. 7/08
String type and tension: Wilson NXT, 59 lbs.

Comments: This is a great racquet from Prince, I played with it for 5 years and it still giving me the feedback I wanted. It's amazing on serve even though it's light, I usually get at least 100+ mph. It has very good control and work well with one hand backhand. It's great all around racquets and affordable.
From: Bach, Houston, TX, USA, 06/08
String type and tension: Prince duraflex 16g, 60lbs
Headsize: (2) x 97, (1) x 107

Comments: Very similar spec to the Babolat AeroPro Drive. It plays better in almost every area. The constant beam on this stick just gives it a much better feel than the "aero" tech. Great bargain at the price, I will definitely be picking up a couple of extras for the future.
From: Sean, Atlanta, GA. 6/08
String type and tension: Prince Synthetic Gut w/ Duraflex.

Comments: After all this time, the warrior keeps battling on. Both my daughter and I have used it on and off for years, despite repeated attempts to find a "holy grail" and brief affairs with sexier racquets. In the end, we keep stocked up on warriors. This "Jack of all trades" does everything well and just seems to have the right combination of power and spin potential. Prince did itself a disservice when it put this one on the bargain rack.
From: Gus, Southern CA, USA, 05/08
String type and tension: Tonic +/ 55#

Comments: Personally, I do not like this racquet. It is not suited to my style (all around). I also find it too light, as I weight my racquet up to 13.1 oz. The groundstrokes were powerless and almost impossible to place, and I couldn't generate any topspin at all. Slices and spins were good. Serving was good, as well, but only with spin. Volleys, though, were where this racquet was from another dimension. I felt like Rafter himself at the net. You can hit volleys that are pretty much impossible to return. Overall, what I get from this racquet is that it is meant for someone who hits a solid spin serve or a slice to approach the net and then volley the opponent to death. Grinding from the baseline is pretty much suicide.
From: James, NJ. 5/08
String type and tension: Luxilon Fluoro @ 52

Comments: Great racket! When I first started with it, I said, "Whoa! What's up?" It had a ton of vibration; however, this was quickly fixed with a nice, solid dampener. Since then, this stick has been absolute magic for me. In addition to increased spin on both groundstrokes and serve, this racket has a great composition for volleys. For any players with an all-court dimension to their game - this racket rocks!
From: Andrew, Charlotte, NC, USA. 3/08
String type and tension: Prince Synthetic Gut, 58 lbs.

Comments: The throat seemed to flex a bit much for my taste, but some lead tape inside the throat fixed it right up. Great racquet to hit with if you go to the net often. Slice serves and kick serves benefit from the amount of spin you can generate with this stick. I had previously used a Wilson Hyper Prostaff 6.1 Mid, and after I used the Warrior, I felt that my flat shots (groundies and serve) suffered a bit. The spin control and volleys help me more with my style of play overall, though. Great slices are easy to come by with this stick. Great for the price.
From: Freddie, Santa Clara, CA. 3/08
String type and tension: Signum Pro Poly Plasma Pure
Headsize: Midplus

Comments: If you are looking for traditional feel and not demanding stick, Prince Warrior MP is a great deal. It's best suited to an all-court game.
From: Jano, Liptovsky Hradok, Slovakia. 3/08
String type and tension: Babolat Huricane 16 - Babolat Xcel 16
Headsize: MP

Comments: If you're looking for a light racquet, you can't beat the Triple Threat Warrior. Its balance and weight make it very easy to wield, as well as add any amount of wrist flick for increased spin. You do need a full swing to generate depth and pace. The sweetspot is rather large, but there are hot spots that strike more sweetly than others, which could be interpreted as 'spotty.' There is a more than generous area that will yield good results. Aggressive players who hit 3-4 times or more per week might want to invest in something heavier to prevent tennis elbow, though. If not for that, use some soft feeling strings and I would play with this racquet forever.
From: Ray, Yokohama, Japan. 1/08
String type and tension: Gosen TecMagic 16 (Japanese), 62lbs

Comments: This is a very nice, solid racquet and is suitable for a wide variety of players. This replaced my Liquidmental Radical OS. The Warrior actually has larger sweetspot, as well as better comfort, balance and maneuverability. I demo'd some Prince Speedports and Hybrids, Wilson K-Sixes, and Babolat Pures. Warrior felt more natural and consistent than any of them. This racquet is a great value.
From: Anon, Florida/Georgia. 1/08
String type and tension: Babolat Pro Hurricane/Babolat Conquest 53/56

Comments: The Prince TT Warrior OS is the ultimate weapon of war on the courts. The specs and performance are practically perfect for an all-court style of play. This racquet does it all and does it all with flair and panache! The racquet is heavy enough so that it does not get pushed around, but the weight and balance also make it incredibly easy to maneuver. Whether head speed is needed to create spin or to handle rapid reflex volleys at net, this stick is perfect. An absolute pleasure. The extra 1/2 inch is barely noticeable on volleys. For reasons that I can not fully explain, it is not awkward at net. Most xl racquets tend to be liabilities at net, but not the Warrior. This racquet shines at net with crisp and precise volleys and killer overheads. Off the ground the racquet is stable and equally adept at producing exaggerated slice and topspin. Flat hitters will also find a nice consistent response when strung at the upper ranges of the tension. The power is enough to give opponents problems, and you can swing out without fear of losing control. Controlled power is a definite strength of this racquet. Serving is excellent. Good power, spin and control. Top marks in serving. Rivals the best serving sticks available today. The Warrior OS has no weaknesses. It is killer all-court stick that will allow you to optimize all your weapons. Long live the WARRIOR! Viva El Warrior!!!
From: James, Durham, NC, USA. 12/07
String type and tension: MSV Focus Hex 1.10mm

Comments: An overall good racquet. I myself use a prince 03 white and when my friend let me use his prince tt warrior after a string on my racquet broke I found myself able to adjust to it really quickly. It seemed a bit lighter than the 03 white but still had the bite on all spun shots. Not quite as powerful as the 03 white but considering the price and the similarities between the two I am really considering buying a few as backups if my string ever breaks again. A great racquet for a great price.
From: Chase, Mitchell, SD, 08/07
String type and tension: Luxilon L1 Big Banger 58-60 lbs
Headsize: MP

Comments: I've used the TT Warrior for 2 years now on my High school team..WOW! I'm a slice player having played with friends I naturally learned to play using my own techniques. The slice on this racquet is just ridiculous. Drop shots are a dream and huge sidespin is amazing. Also my forehand and topspin lobs land baseline 90% of the time. Only downfall is that the frame is "soft". 2 of my racquet's have cracked at the 3 o'clock positions.
From: Weston, Kirksville, MO, USA, 05/07
String type and tension: Synth Gut

Comments: The OS has more spin than any racquet I have ever used. Very open string pattern plus low power plus large headsize creates an amazing spin/power ratio. The good: -Lots of spin. Lots and lots of spin.
-Very solid feel, despite the lightweight
-Powerful serves
-Fairly forgiving, esp. on volleys
The okay: -Control doesn't quite compare to my Diablo, but the extra spin makes up for it
-Though solid on impacts a bit too stiff for my tastes, causes some arm pain after awhile I demoed a bunch racquets from TW and put this in on a whim, wound up being my favorite of the bunch (amongst them the Yonex RDX500, Dunlop 200g, Volkl DNX10 and V-Engine, and POG OS). Really fantastic value for $70.
From: Jesse, Tucson, AZ, USA, 04/07
String type and tension: Topspin Cyberflash mains, Gosen OG Sheep crosses
Headsize: OS 107

Comments: Been using the TT Warrior for 4 years. Just bought 3 more from TW. Tried the Head Flexpoint, Babolat Aero, Wilson NCode 2. Nothing is a comfortable as the warrior. It gives great power off the serve, good maneuverability around the net with solid volleys! Rock On!
From: Matthew, Johannesburg, South Africa, 04/07
String type and tension: Ashaway
Headsize: mid plus

Comments: Wish I can tell how that racquet feels, but the first day that I took it to the court I borrowed to a friend and I kept using my Prince TT Scream. In ones my friend went to serve and the racquet slip from his hand (I knew the handle size is not for him) When he picks it up he told me that the racquet is cracked in the top area. I couldn't believe it. I have other racquets slamming to the floor harder than this one and nothing happened. Pretty much my friend paid for the racquet, but I doubt I will buy it again. I like light racquets, but that warrior cracked too easily.
From: Carlos, Kiseemmee, FL, USA, 04/07
String type and tension: 62lbs
Headsize: Midplus

Comments: See my review a couple back. Now after adding weight in the inside of the throat, towards the handle, the racquet is absolutely perfect. The instability is gone, good pace on volleys, without adding a lot of extra pace to ground strokes. The weight reduced the vibration to almost none existent. Great racquet if you are willing to experiment with lead tape.
From: Sean, GA, USA, 04/07

Comments: Impossible is nothing! This very cheap racquet is great, perfect combination of power and control. You will love this racquet.
From: Rafael, Rio De Janeiro, RJ, Brasil
String type and tension: 60LBS
Headsize: MID

Comments: Just purchased this stick based on all the positive reviews and am a little disappointed. Was looking for a racquet to replace my aging Kennex 5g's that was a little lighter. The Warrior produces better spin on the 2 handed backhand and I can swing faster on the serve and produce good pace and spin. It hits unstable on the forehand and had a hard time generating any pace on volleys. I've been playing for 30 years and played competitively when I was younger, but I guess it is time to look for a racquet with similar weight, more stability and a little more power. In summary, this racquet is probably a bad choice for people that are slowing down and need more power. I'm going to try stringing it with something better than the cheap strings that come with it and add some weight to see if it gets better. Getting old sucks.
From: Sean, GA, USA, 02/07
Headsize: MP

Comments: Given its great spin and ample power production, I really enjoy playing with this racquet. Control is good too, even though the frame is oversized and the string pattern open. However, compared to a true players' racquet, it feels like a feather - so much so that I had to weigh it. My suspicions were confirmed. Although the specs claim that the strung weight is 11.2 ounces, my racquet weighed in at a paltry 10.5 ounces (Shame on you Prince. Time for better quality control!). After doctoring the frame with a considerable amount of lead tape, it plays like a champ - to the point where my opponent commented that my shots felt extremely heavy.
From: Rich, New York, NY, USA, 01/07
String type and tension: Luxilon Big Banger Ace @58lbs.
Headsize: OS

Comments: Until I got this racquet I couldn't put any accurate spin on the ball but now I can put power and spin on the ball. This is by far the best racquet I have ever played with.
From: Matt, MS, USA, 01/07

Comments: I started playing with the Warrior 4 months ago and love it. A guy in my league uses it and a local Pro gave one to me to test out. I'm a 3.5-4.0 doubles/singles player and love the spin, power, pop on the serves, and slicing. I would not recommend this racquet for beginners. I was playing with the Volkl Tour 8 for the past 2 years and this brought my game up a couple notches. Good for a full swing player and for serve and volley. Great top spin on forehand and backhand, and powerful slices from the baseline and on approaches. Very stable and forgiving for the small head size. I can't believe how awesome this Warrior is! For $70 it's the best thing going. Don't waste your money on the "new technology" before trying this stick. I string at full tension and use some lead tape on the handle to make it a little more head light. Helps with volleying around the net.
From: Jon. 12/06

Comments: If you're a strong player with full strokes you have to try the Warrior. Forgiving from all areas of the court and a propensity for spin/slice that I've never seen before. It's open string pattern and lower power level allow the racquet to maintain contact with the ball long enough to accurately place your shots with any spin and power you desire. I recently demoed the Prince Tour Diablo and Head Flexpoint Radical, and the Wilson nCode Surge all designed for long, fast strokes. None felt as comfortable or performed as well as the Warrior. Also responds well to different string tensions. $70 for an A+ racquet, you can't beat it.
From: Nick, Atlanta, GA, 12/06
String type and tension: 17g Multifilament @ 58/60lbs.

Comments: I just bought 2 of these and strung them at 66 lbs with prince synthetic gut 16g and popped a vibration dampener in. Unreal performance! I plan on loading up 2 or 3 more. I'm a well-rounded 5.0 player with no real weakness in my game, but this racket makes me come up to net more. Serves are so solid that there's no reason not to run in behind the ball and just end the point then and there. My mid-plus warriors let me put the ball anywhere (on serve or in a point) within 6 inches of where I'm aiming--EVERYTIME! The racket's strength is truly the great balance. I can't think of a better racket to serve or volley with....really. I'm still getting used to baseline play with the stick, but that won't take long. Generating spin with this racket is a breeze and once adjusted I can just add a little top (or bottom) spin to the ball to place it just right. If you're a control freak, you'll love this racket. I'll tell you straight up though, that this is not a racket for a tweener or beginner. Every "player" I talk to says the same thing. If you can't play with this racket it isn't because the racket stinks. It's because you are not the 5.0 + player you say you are. Truly a good stick.
From: Anon, Long Beach, CA, USA. 11/06
String type and tension: Prince Synthetic Gut 16 @ 66 lbs
Headsize: Mid-Plus

Comments: I generate lots of pace myself but after 1-1.5 hrs my shots become underpowered. The racquet generates more than enough spin, for drop forehand shots maybe even more than needed (@45 degrees you can hardly go over the net from 4ft), by backhand is quite flat and but this racquet allows me to add the needed power. Overall fantastic stick, easy to play with, easily generates lots of spin and is very stable even on off-center shots. I have been looking for an upgrade of it for a couple months, but haven't found anything that can match its overall performance.
From: Bobby, Stamford, CT, USA. 10/06
String type and tension: Factory pre-strung @ 58 lbs
Headsize: MP

Comments: I have full strokes that match up well with the power offered by the Warrior OS. Great baseliner racquet that can be forgiving and very maneuverable at the net given its weight. It also produces a tremendous amount of spin (both slice and topspin).
From: Frank, Suwanee, GA, USA. 9/06
String type and tension: Prince ProBlend Duraflex
Headsize: OS

Comments: Great spin. Great maneuverability at net. Slight added power that doesn't mess with your strokes, but does require a little adjusting. However, it is to light out of the box if you're used to "player's racquets." Adding weight makes this racquet gold. NOTE: Not so bad at the baseline either, but this racquet definitely shines at net.
From: Kris, Princeton, NJ, USA. 9/06
Headsize: Midplus

Comments: I recently bought a couple of these racquets based on the reviews that I had read. I had been using a prince precision spectrum 670 for about 8 years now and thought it was time for new racquet. The pros of this racquet are that it feels great on serves, volleys, and gentle on the elbow, but the negatives are that I have to hit my ground strokes at about 50% of my normal swing to make sure the ball doesn�t go long. My forehand used to be my strongest shot but now it�s all I can do to keep it in. I think this racquet is more suited for players that hit with heavy spin and I usually hit most of my shots flat.
From: Sirob, Germany 08/06
String type and tension: Tecnifibre @ 66 lbs

Comments: Terribly disappointing. Power and overall response depends heavily on whether the sweetspot is hit or not. Off center hits are terrible and inconsistent. I believe due to the weight distribution in the head of the racket (with the copper/tungsten) at 10 and 2 o'clock, the racket's response is just very spotty. One shot is hit perfectly and responds off the string bed nicely, and the next shot can be one centimeter to the right on the string bed and it flies four feet out. The one positive is this racket produces the most wicked and consistently biting slice I've ever SEEN! Good at net too, but inconsistent for serving and baseline play.
From: Matt, St. Louis, MO USA 07/06
String type and tension: Prince Synthetic 16

Comments: This is a great racket. If you're a baseliner or all around, this may be the racquet for you. Volleys, forehands, backhands, smashes, and serving are amazing. It's awesome!
From: Lisa, Curacao 06/06

Comments: Extremely comfortable racket to use. Soft dampened feel at ball contact. Nice control. Perfect balance in a headlight frame. Volleys extremely well. Easy to maneuver at net. Perhaps racquet could be just a bit heavier. Weight distribution is right on though. Swings quickly through the air on serves. Definitely not a power racquet. Perfect for the skillful intelligent player who uses placement and spin and can generate his/her own pace when needed. A+
From: Jeff, NYC 05/06
String type and tension: Prince Duraflex Synthetic Gut 17 @ 55 lbs.
Headsize: Midplus

Comments: This is a great racquet and suited to many styles of play. It is also very sensitive to string tension. A couple of pounds with make a big difference in the way it plays. Although it has great spin potential, I would say it lacks some bite. Because of the dampened feel, you need to use a good quality responsive string. Enough power to put balls away but a great control racket. If you're a good player, you want this stick in your bag.
From: Robert, Canada 04/06
String type and tension: Tecnifibre NRG 17 (55lbs)

Comments: I've used the TT warrior for years now, having demo'd over a dozen more "recent" racquets, and even sold off my Babolat Team drive in favor of another backup. This racquet is a pleasure to swing -- very forgiving, with easy access to spin, top or slice. It's definitely a player�s racquet, outstanding "feel" of the ball. It does have some oomph to it as well, although you will notice that power is definitely not its strong point. With a good string and the right tension for your game I think that anyone will really like this racquet, especially spin doctors and net players. I love how this racquet is still a best seller, proving that there are still players out there who appreciate sticking with what works.
From: Jay, Colorado Springs, CO USA 04/06
String type and tension: Wilson NXT 16 @ 55lbs

Comments: They say you should play with the heaviest racquet that still feels comfortable. I used to play with the original Wilson Surge, which at 11 ounces felt a little light and a bit unstable on off-center hits. I've also played with the Pro Kennex 5G, which at 11.7 ounces felt solid but would tire my arm out if I played for a long time. So I did a search for racquets in the 11.2-11.5 oz. range. Despite being a baseline topspin player and hearing that the TT Warrior is ideal for chip-and-chargers, I decided to give it a shot. I found that this racquet suits my game very well. I am able to hit my groundstrokes deep and with plenty of spin and not worry about hitting long when taking full cuts. I've also found that my lefty slice serve is much more effective than with any other racquet I've tried. In addition, this racquet feels plenty solid considering its weight. And now that I've found myself playing more doubles lately, I can take advantage of the maneuverability and great volleying capabilities of this racquet. Best of all, my arm feels great even after playing for several hours. I thought about trying other racquets in this weight range, but given how well this racquet performs, I simply can't justify paying 2 to 3 times more for anything else.
From: John 03/06

Comments: I have been playing tennis at competition level for a fairly long time now, and I have used the Warrior the whole way through. It has been a great racquet for me and has been the cause for a fair few victories. It was so good I even had 2 of it, since I use 18 gauge strings and they tend to break fairly often, and I needed a spare in case. I demoed 4 racquets and finally chose this to be the best in terms of control and playability. (I tried the Shark MP, TT warrior, Air DB MP and Turbo Beast) Recently though, I have changed to the Prince O3 Tour, which is an absolutely awesome racquet, and has improved almost all aspects of my game. But I still highly recommend the Warrior MP
From: Jonno, Singapore. 1/06
String type and tension: Prince Synthetic Gut 18 @55 lbs.
Headsize: Midplus

Comments: I read the review and the feedback on this racquets so I figured I would give them a try. I love to toy around with rackets and for the price you can hardly go wrong. I bought two racquets one strung at 62 with a regular synthetic gut and one strung at 65 with a Pro Hurricane hybrid. The racquets just never felt right. I had a hard time getting spin. I also had more miss hits with this racket then with any other. Today when I was playing around with the racquets, I placed lead tape at the three and nine o'clock position on the frame. I also placed a shock absorber at the top and bottom of the string bed. Wow what a difference for the first time hitting with this racket it felt great; power, spin and control. I guess this proves sometime you just have to play around to find the right set up for you.
From: Lorenzo Ruiz, Mckinney, TX USA 01/06
Pro Hurricane and Xcel @65
NTRP Rating:4.0

Comments: I played with this racket some years ago and after a long time I came back to it. Awesome spin-capabilities, great stability but without the bulk of a m Fil 200 or LM Prestige. Nice touch and good control. Maybe a bit too much power, but you can easily add spin to counterweight that! If you are searching for a frame helping you to vary your game and mix your opponent up with different spins and lots of angles, this is a good choice!
From: Tom, Germany 01/06
String type and tension: Ashaway Vantage Elite 16, 58lbs
NTRP Rating: 4.5-5.0

Comments: I have demo'd DOZENS of raquets and this raquet is by far the best quality-to-price ratio! I purchased 5 racquets at 69.95 and should be all set for the next couple of years! The feel and control are absolutely pristine with this raquet/string combo. My serve and groundstrokes have gained 10% speed and my control has increased by about the same percentage (difficult to calculate but I can confidently say so). Volleys are superb, groundstrokes clean, smooth and powerful with control. I rate this racquet a 9.2 out of 10. Enjoy!!
From: Chris, San Ramon, CA USA 01/06
Gamma TNT2 Fusion Plus 19 @ 66 Lbs.
Headsize: Midplus

Comments:Absolutely delighted with this racquet!! Baseline--solid performer. Good control, good feedback. Very predictable. Serve/overhead--good power and spin potential. Volleys--amazing!! Minimal twisting, excellent feedback, rock solid. Good maneuverability. Needs to be strung with a good multifilament otherwise potential arm issues could arise. Bought two at an excellent price from TW. I really hope Prince reconsiders the future of this frame. If you play serve and volley singles or (like many of us) a lot of doubles this could be your perfect stick.
From: Gary 10/3
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
String type and tension:Head FiberGel 17, 62 lbs.
NTRP Rating:5.0

Comments: This is a very good racquet. It has great feel and comfort. I do not think this racquet does anything bad. It is excellent for hitting groundstrokes, serves, volleys, basically everything. It has great control. The only criticism I have for this racquet is it is way too light and if you are an advanced player who is an aggressive base-liner it is difficult to get that extra pop you are looking for. That is why I am going to give the Prince Original Graphite a shot. I would definitely recommend this racquet for players who are beginners or intermediate looking for a good all around racquet with great control.
From: Bryen, Irvine, California, USA 08/05
String type and tension: Gamma Power Play 18 @ 57 lbs
Headsize: 97 (Midplus)

Comments: My dad let me try out his Warrior. I must say that it is great for anyone who likes to play the net. If you're a baseliner or all around, this may not be the racquet for you, but if you like net play, go for this. Volleys are amazing, and serving is tremendous! Not my cup of tea, but still an awesome stick.
From:: Nick City, State, Country: Hershey, PA String type and tension:Luxilon ALU Rough Headsize:90

Comments: This is a very good racquet. If I could play with any racquet it would definitely choose the Prince TT Warrior OS..... it has helped my game tremendously!
From: George, Columbus, Ohio, USA 07/05

Comments: I have recently purchased 3 MP Warriors and replaced my Head Ti with a much more stable racquet. I play national level competition most weeks and practice 3 to 4 times weekly with level 1 players and found that I was breaking the Heads. The prince however stands up fine, even to an accidental fence smacking after being run wide. The additional weight in the tungsten has allowed me to keep the head unmodified with lead tape. My rackets are setup for control with 60 plus stringing, hybrid for durability and I have found as I get used to the Warrior more and more that the racquet keeps surprising me. The double throat does a great job in dampening but I added Vibe Damp anyway for extra grit. Overall the control of the Prince is great for aggressive fast paced play and volleying is awesome. I would highly recommend it. I am now purchasing 2 more Warrior OS to see the difference between the two. My serve lost a little pop with the MP as I am used to serving at 120 plus so I want to see if it can be picked up with the OS. Happy tennis.
From:Duncan, NSW Australia 07/05
String type: Prine Topspin/Kevlar hybrid
Headsize: MP

Comments: This racket has done a lot for me. It increased the speed of my serve by 15 mph, the racket provides a great amount of control, and is great for net players. The racket is excellent for volleys and is very maneuverable.
From: Jake, Graham, NC, USA 06/05

Comments: One weekend I was playing against a friend using the Prince Triple Threat Warrior OS. He let me play with it and I was amazed how great the racquet played. It was light, but at the same time it played like a heavier player's racquet. It felt flexible with great pop on ball contact. The flex rating is 66 on this racquet but it felt more like 60. It had that buttery flex to it. I was able to generate so much spin on both wings. I can swing full out without worrying about the ball going long. I play a Yonex RD-7, and I can say this is what an RD-7 would play like if it were lighter. My serves had so much spin and control I as able to serve power slices out wide. My kick serves had more pop. The light weight really helps with increase racquet speed on ground strokes and serves for more controllable pace and power. I'm hooked with the Triple threat warrior and found a replacement for my aging and worn Yonex RD-7. I will be ordering from TW, in fact the price is such a deal right now I will order a couple of Warriors that will last me for the next 8 years. This is one great racquet that can't be overlooked.
From: Gus, Burbank, CA, USA. 04/05
String type and tension: Prince Synthetic Gut Original 1 @ 63 lbs.
Headsize: Oversize

Comments: RAFTER. He's the man. This is a great line of racquets. Wish they were still making them. Plus, it's all white. I've been using this line of sticks since freshman year of high school. I'm still using them as a senior in college.
From: Chris, PA, USA. 03/05
Headsize: Midplus

Comments: A+. Best all around performance racket. Its perfect weight and I am now still using these rackets after 1 year and now I'm a junior in high school
From: Brady, Hilo, Hawaii. 3/05
String type and tension: Prince Synthetic Gut @ 60lbs.

Prince Classic Racquets