Luxilon 4G Rough 16L (1.25) String Customer feedback

Comments: Very stiff string. Strung it on my Wilson BLX Six.One 18x20 at 54 lbs in the mains and 56 lbs in the crosses. I recommend stringing the tension down maybe 2-4 lbs from your normal tensions. I enjoyed the regular 4G and wanted to try this one thinking it would give me more touch. I usually use a dampener with other strings, but for this string job I didn't need a dampener. I would recommend the original 4G over the 4G Rough. I have yet to try it only on cross or mains.
From: Frank, 5/14

Comments: I liked this string. Decent durability, spin, and control but a bit more dead than even the Big Banger Rough. Just didn't have a ton of feel. Solid, but Lux has better options for my game.
From: Ben, 3/14

Comments: Very stiff, non-elastic string. My stringer was surprised, because it barely stretched on the machine. It feels like it has less catapult than the normal 4G does, however there is much more grab and bite. I strung it at 55lbs on the mains and 52lbs on the crosses. However, 55mains/50crosses would probably have been better, because I want more pocketing and catapult, and this string doesn't stretch. Hybriding this string would probably be amazing. I do not recommend this on a full bed, or at least vary the tension by 3lbs+ if you do.

Luxilon 4G Rough 16L (1.25) String - Where to go from here