Comments: I bought this racquet in Sept 2012 thinking I could get a front line stick at a lower cost than 2012 models. I feel like this racquet hits just like the Prince Rebel 95, but the K Tour is move maneuverable and more spin friendly. I would not classify this racquet as a spin racquet, however, as it seems more suited to hitting flat. Like another reviewer, I found that my two handed backhand tended to fly a bit more than I am used to, and I think it's because I have not mastered imparting enough spin to the ball with it. From the ground, I have realized that the racquet head does a lot of work for you and that if you smooth out your strokes you can hit very predictable shots. The serve seems solid and volleys are exceptional. At the net the KTour is maneuverable and stable.
From: Peter, 10/12
String type and tension: Gamma Live Wire @ 55lbs

Comments: This is my 2nd post for this racquet. Recently I've been using the Babolat APDC-GT and BLX Pro Open. Both great racquets! But, last week I decided to hit with my (k)Tour. Man! I've forgotten how awesome this racquet is! Yes it is top- heavy. It has plenty of mass on the head, but that's what makes this racquet great! I'm tired of using racquets with not enough swingweight (except the APDC-GT. Plenty of swingweight) Also, all this racquet head speed stuff is way, way too over hyped! Because of the weight of the head, there is no need to swing fast. The extra mass on the head will cause the ball to land deep and with good spins. You also get plenty of power! This frame has more power than a lot of 100sq.inch racquets. Certainly more than the (k)Pro Open for sure. The (k)Tour 95 feels solid. You can handle just about any serve no matter how fast is coming. I added 5 grams of lead to the handle and it just rocks!!
From: Wil, Dallas, TX, USA, 11/10
String type and tension: Wilson NXT 16 @55Lbs
Headsize: 95 sq.inch

Comments: This is an update to my previous post. Although I liked this rackets spin and control when I first started playing with it. I have never been able to get used to the H.H. balance. There is just too much weight located at the very tip of this racket making it feel top heavy and awkward on most strokes. I just can't get any feel, whip, or racket head speed. I tried putting some weight on the handle like I did with my h tour but to no avail. It still felt too top heavy. This racket is just poorly balanced even for a hammer series racket. I was able to get my h tour to 6 points H.L. by adding weight evenly to the handle and at 9 and 3 o'clock on the head. And the h tour still weighs only 11.6 oz. With the k tour I put "all" the weight (0.7 ounces) on the bottom of the handle bringing the weight to 11.6 oz and this one was still only 3 points H.L. Ridiculous!
From: Nate, Dayton, OH, USA, 10/10
String type and tension: Head rip control 16

Comments: The ability to maintain that perfect stroke was ideal in this racket. I had to go through several tensions to actually find the perfect one. Not only does it produce amazing ground shots, the serves aren't too bad either. From a guy who can easily break 115 mph serves, this racket holds up. Wilson did good!
From: Jacob, Jersey City, NJ, USA, 07/10
String type and tension: Babolat Pro Hurricane Mains, IsoSpeed Crosses @ 62 lbs

Comments: I love it and it has easy access to spin and has ok pop good serves.
From: ryan, oregon. 6/10
String type and tension: Luxilon big banger alu power and 55

Comments: This racquet is fantastic. I am able to generate generous topspin on both sides, and an tremendous amount of power in my serve. At the same time, the control is outstanding, balls stay in the court and go where they are supposed to. I plan to buy another one right away.
From: Garth, Louisville, KY, USA. 5/10
String type and tension: 55lbs

Comments: Very good racquet. Not as razor sharp as the tour but it does deliver more power and stability so it's pretty much a wash. I hate the flared butt cap it comes with and changed it, which made the racquet shorter. Now racquet is 27 1/8. I actually like the control better with the shorter handle. Also, way too light so I customized it to match my H tour at 11.8 ounces, 5 points head light, s.w. 330 (according to tennis warehouse swing weight tool.) My serves now explode, volleys are accurate, and groundies are powerful, spinny, and are a breeze with the new headlight balance. I see the racquet is now only $119. I think that's because the specs right out of the box are pretty off and most people just don't want to go to all that trouble of customizing, buying lead tape, checking the balance, and ripping of the grip right after buying a new racquet. Totally understandable, but if you take the time to work at it, this is a great stick for the price. Yes, it's a proven winner on the pro tour so it can't be too bad a racquet!!
From: Nate, Kettering 03/10
String type and tension: Unique big hitter 57 lbs
Headsize: h tour/k tour 95

Comments: I have been using this racquet for week now and so far very very impressed by the control and power that it offers. The smaller headsize is little bit harder to get used to at first, it took few hours to get used to, after that once you hit the sweet spot it feels incredible. Also I was very surprised by the spin capability you can generate. So far the only fault is the grip, get blisters very easily. I have also added damper on it, helps with vibrations when playing at net.
String type and tension: Luxilon Big Banger 16L strung at 55lbs

Comments: Ok, this is the story: I used to use a Prince Speedport black long body (I am a 12-year old competitive junior player who is a right-hander with a two handed forehand and backhand) and at first I was ok with the racquet. Then as I started to workout a little and became more powerful the racquet lost control because of the gaps. So I found this one and it was great. Very good control and is meant for the player who has great follow through. It will provide a lot of speed, pop and control, which is what a lot of players want. I love it sooooo much!!!
From: Olivia, Al, USA 11/09

Comments: This racquet has given me so much more confidence in my game. I am able to rip the ball deep with laser precision! A lot of people think this racquet is way too lite but because of its lightness, it is very maneuverable at the net. It is also very stable at the net. A lot of people forget that this racquet has a heavy swing weight, much more heavy than others -- kblade comes to mind. The swing weight adds so much stability to groundstrokes. I love it!
From: Ken, Los Angeles, Ca, USA. 10/09

Comments: This is an awesome racquet. I was able to get much more control on my serves. I can direct the groundstrokes wherever I want within a margin of error of... 2 feet? The only con is the grip that blisters your hand.
From: Lon, Alabama, US 09/09

Comments: This is a very cool racquet! Awsome at creating topspin, slices, drop shots, volleys, and half-volleys. Control and accuracy are very good. Great for serving as one can serve with decent pace and good placement. Power is good, but not great. Despite of what I said, I still prefer the Wilson (k)BLADE TEAM 104. I can hit groundies with more pace, and I can serve at faster speeds. I'm struggling a little bit with the k Tour on my two hand backhand. I guess because it's light. I normally do real well on my two hander with a HH or HL racquet with some mass(But, not too much) I know with more hitting time my two hander will come around. I was very surprised to hit real well with a one hand backhand, but the two hander is a more natural shot for me; especially with the k Blade Team (I added lead tape to the head). But, anyways the Wilson (k)TOUR 95 is a very nice racquet. As long as you have solid groundstrokes and good technique, this racquet will do wonders for you.
From: Wil, Dallas, Tx USA 09/09
String type and tension: Wilson NXT 16 @55lbs. I think 57lbs is better.

Comments: This is a great all-around racket. I am a baseliner but this racket will work from anywhere. It is a little on the light side but is a great serving racket. I really recommend it for people who generate their own pace looking for good control.
From: Bridger, Corvallis, Montana, United states 09/09
String type and tension: Luxilon Alu Power 1.25@60Lb
Headsize:95sq in

Comments: With half an ounce of lead tape placed at the handle of this racket, this baby shines!!! I now have a better over-all game with the extra mass. My K-Tour now weighs around 11.7 oz. I'm so happy because I keep on winning. I even beat a nemesis of mine earlier today.
From: Michael Allen Gomez, 08/09
String type and tension: Luxilon ALU Rough 17L (mains), Wilson NXG (cross)
NTRP Rating:5.0

Comments: I enjoyed playing tennis using this ktour 95. Ktour 95 has a smoother feeling when I'm hitting the ball than my ntour two 95. I always have an excellent performance and I'm highly confident with my strokes using my ktour 95
From: Almyr, Laguna, 8/09
String type and tension: Wilson k-gut 16/ 57 lbs.

Comments: I am a nationally ranked USTA player playing varsity tennis in high school. This K Tour racket was by far the best that I have used. I used the K Six One before but the problem is lack of power. This racket has a perfect balance of power and control. Great feel and comfort too. I added a lead tape because of the low weight and now it is just amazing. Add a overgrip to prevent blisters
From: Andy, St. Louis, MO, USA 08/09
String type and tension: Wilson NXT Tour 16 g @ 58.5

Comments: The best racquet I have played with in 3 years! Everything is easier. The feel is excellent. Slice stays low, forehand is powerful on the run. Fantastic. The feel is so solid and satisfying too. Power level is as excellent as any other racquet when you find the sweetspot. Confidence inspiring because the response is very predictable and reliable for the user, you know you can dig your heels in when playing a tight match. I can go for very aggressive placements and angles with this one. I used to play with two Dunlop Maxply Mcenroes, but with these ktours, my entire game improved. I am able to be more aggressive on the run, I defend better, and I can serve with pace even when I'm scared (i.e. break points down)! I just won a match last night from 5-1 down against spin doctor Brian Vargas who beats me almost all the time. Virtually no break-in period, and I win a difficult match right off the bat! That has never happened before! To top it all off, these are the prettiest racquets I have ever owned, next to the kblade teams I used to own.
From: Mark Rabe, 07/09
String type and tension: mains Dunlop explosive 53 lbs. cross Head synthetic, gauge18, 57 lbs.

Comments: This is an absolutely fantastic racquet. I'd previously played with a Head Liquidmetal Radical and then a Wilson KBlade 98, with which I'd always struggled when competing against hard-hitting players. I'd never really considered the KTour as I felt it wasn't a 'true' player's racquet - too light, too powerful, used by very few of the male pros - but my coach persuaded me to give it a try. What a revelation! This racquet just helps you out a bit more than a typical player's racquet. Groundstrokes seem effortless yet there's a huge amount of control and I could place my shots really accurately. The light weight of the racquet made it really easy to impart spin and gave me a bit more time to get into position on every shot - a big help on my one handed backhand and my service returns. And despite the lightweight, the balance made it feel as stable as a heavier racquet. It was also a very good stick for hitting flat shots on both groundstrokes and serves. I've been searching for the 'perfect' racquet since I started playing tennis 25 yrs ago but I think I've finally found the Holy Grail!
From: Stef, 07/09
String type and tension: Tecnifibre TGV 57 lbs

Comments: I recently switched from the Head Liquid Metal Radical, which I loved. The racquet was giving me arm problems though. I demo'd MANY racquets. I wanted the K6 90 but felt the weight would hurt my arm over time. This was a great compromise. Excellent feel on the ground strokes and good touch from the net. More pop than I would like but not too much. All in all a great racquet. My only problem is with the serves, particularly the 2nd serve. I have to do more than with my previous racquet, because of the lack of plow through, but that will be a simple adjustment.
From: Chris, Jacksonville, Florida 07/09
String type and tension: Tecnifibre 58

Comments: I personally think that this racquet should fit all 4.5 to 5 players. It's swing weight is excellent. It has a great feeling on the ball and if you have the right string on it, it will have a great spin. It is a great racquet.
From: Daniel Vergara, 06/09
String type and tension: Signum Tornado 62 60

Comments:I've found that the racket in stock form performs well, solid at the baseline and amazing for serve and volleys. But one thing I found that is after adding weight to the handle to give more balance I've unlocked the true secrets to this racket. Stability, power, control, spin, and so much more were mine as soon as the added weight was added. I felt as if I could hit with any big hitter and not get pushed back. Great stick in stock form, but with weight, it's like a dream!
From: Alex, Waterford, CA, USA, 05/09
String type and tension: Tecnifiber Poly 17g

Comments: As soon as I demoed this racquet, everything just seemed to fall into place. My shots went were I wanted them to go, the ball sprung from the racquet beautifully and powerfully... more than anything, my backhand came back to me saying "it's about time you did something for me!!!" Best racquet I've played with so far, I am going to buy at least 2 of these. Volleys with this racquet are great. Perfect [K]ontrol!!!
From: Daniel, California. 3/09

Comments: The best racquet I have played with (and I demo'd many trying to find similar characteristics to my antique Wilson profiles (many were nice but just too head light ie Head Microgel Extreme, and the Wilson k6.2 skunk), but the K Tour balance is very similar to the profile, and much lighter - an awesome step up, which has also forced me to improve my game! Thank you to TW for their reviews, racquet specifications, and the power-map comparisons, which allowed me to make sense of the demos and draw my own conclusions from the massive choice out there, and to other player's reviews which gave me the confidence to take a punt on this racquet.
From: Ian, 3/09
String type and tension: Head Synthetic Gut PPS 16g at 56lb

Comments: Excellent power and control in this racket. I recommend using a 17 gauge string to get spin with the tight string pattern. However, this racket is better suited for juniors, or players who hit flat server mostly. When using aggressive slice or kick serves, I found that the lack of weight hurt my shoulder since the racket just flies through the air with tremendous momentum. The head heavy aspect of makes it hit awesome spins, but again it hurt my shoulder.
From: Eduardod, Parkland, FL. 3/09
String type and tension: Tecnifibre NRG 17, 60lbs

Comments: Yesterday I buy this racquet and this morning I play with this racquet, this racquet is the best. My groundstoke was improved, my backhand so amazing..this racquet very stable..my serve also was improve. You must try this racquet if want to improve your game..
From: Redzuan, 2/09
String type and tension: Ashaway crossfire II, 58-56lbs
Headsize: 95 sq

Comments: When I first hit with this racket, I got scared. Was that a powerful backhand I just hit or am I just dreaming? Yes folks, my groundstrokes improved 110 percent! If you are a baseliner who hits backhands all day, then this is the holy grail. Forehands are great too. This racket works like magic!
From: Kim, 1/09
String type and tension: Wilson syn gut 16/17

Comments: I used to play with the Head Microgel Extreme Pro before making the switch to the k-Tour. This is a lot more maneuverable than the Head Micro Extreme Pro. It also has a lot more power which I definitely need since I am a counter puncher. I can now put away a lot of shots that land short. I also found no problems with the tension I put on this racket. My backhands have become more powerful too. One should give this racket a try.
From: Mario, 12/08
String type and tension: Gamma Synthetic Gut 16G, 53-58 lbs

Comments:I am counter puncher with a better backhand before I switched to this racket. Now my forehand has greatly improved. In fact, I now rely on my forehand a lot. This is a very very great racket. A must have for tennis fanatics.
From: John James, 12/08
String type and tension: Luxilon Big Banger 17G, 55lbs
NTRP Rating:4.0

Comments: I've demoed many Wilsons, but never liked any until this one. It's much more comfortable than the n1, which I found really jarring and unpleasant. I think the KTour is easy to swing and control; it feels very comfortable on ball contact and I use it without a dampener. As a small woman, I can't get away with muscling the ball. The power in my strokes is about timing and this racquet really rewards a long follow through. I put some extra weight near the throat and delivery is crisp and solid, whether I'm rallying, volleying, or serving. I love the deep thumpy feeling. It's not pingy or flat.
From: LW, New Orleans, LA, USA, 10/08
String type and tension: Babolat Pro Hurricane Tour, 55 lbs

Comments: I have a game similar to two retired players with single-handed backhands, Justine Henin and Conchita Martinez. Both players used this racket series (the HH 5.2, H-Tour, N-Tour, etc). All I can say about this racket is WOW!!! My topspin forehand is just superb and my slice backhand has become more offensive. In fact, I have kept on hitting slice backhand winners, which is pretty uncommon. I can also loop that forehand anywhere around the court. I don't come to the net that often so I can't really say that this racket is good for serve and volley players, also my game is all about moving my opponents around the court. If Amelie Mauresmo would just give this racket a try, then she might go up the rankings again.
From: Madeline, 10/08
String type and tension: Wilson NXT 17, 56lbs

Comments: I was having a hard time adjusting to this racket at first - it's too dampened, my balls flew everywhere, until I strung it with polyester at the higher end of the tension range. Then, the racket became awesome!!! My groundstrokes are more controlled. My serve gained some pop. If you think that this racket is too powerful, try stringing it with polyester, and then things might change.
From: Sal, 09/08
String type and tension: Wilson Enduro Pro 17g

Comments: I was playing with a 110 headsize Wilson Trance and a pro where I play talked me in to getting this racket. I demoed it a few times and hit pretty well. He said I should get a racket above my ability and "play in to it". Four months of frustration later I'm finally giving up on this one. This racket does have good control but I can't generate enough pace and it's not forgiving enough for my backhand. I think this would be a great racket for a 4.0+ but I'm stepping back to a nice tweener until I can get my game up.
From: Jason, Dallas, TX, USA, 09/08
String type and tension: Prince Spin 16 @ 58lbs
NTRP Rating: 3.0-3.5

Comments: GREAT racket, but a little too light. I put some lead tape on this and got the best racket out there.
From: Furby, Boston, MA, USA. 8/08
String type and tension: Luxilon Big Banger Alu Rough 16l @ 60

Comments: I was a longtime player with Head Radicals but wanted a bit more power on my backhand. I demoed about 14 mid-plus racquets from TW before selecting this one. It has a very solid feel and incredible control.
From: Luc, Seattle, WA. 8/08
String type and tension: Klip Armour Pro 58

Comments: I was amazed how great this racquet was! It had great pop and spin potential. If you can create your own pace, this is the racquet for you. This is the best racquet on the market! I am going to order a couple more of these.
From: Joe, Sacramento, CA, USA. 8/08
String type and tension: Wilson Natural Gut

Comments: One can't help but compare this racket with the N-Tour. As an avid fan of the N-Tour, I noticed that the K-Tour has a more dampened, slightly head heavier feel than the N-Tour. It may be an added bonus for some, or a minus for players who seek a more traditional feel. I personally prefer the N-Tour over the K-Tour (just an opinion). The K-Tour has "too much technology" - the K-Factor, double hole, n-foam, etc etc.... But to be fair with the K-Tour, the head heavy balance helps generate more power (ergo deeper shots) from the baseline. This racket is also perfect for people who love to vary their shots; definitely not for serve and volley players (due to the balance), though. All in all, an 8 out of 10 (and I'm still hitting with my N- Tour, though I use the K-Tour when I play on clay).
String type and tension: Wilson Enduro Pro 17

Comments: Good solid feel. I previously played with the NTour Two, which I really liked but I moved to another racquet because I wanted more power. Well, I found more power with another racquet but less control. This KFactor Tour seems to have both the right amount of power and control for my game, which is mostly doubles. It seems to be a game improvement racquet and really expects me to use proper technique, which is a good thing. It's solid against heavy pace and I have no problem with maneuverability around net. I feel I have a good deal of control using the racquet and I've not had to give up on the power level.
From: Chris, Arvada, CO, USA, 07/08
String type and tension: Wilson NXT, but going to NXT Tour

Comments: I used to play with the n Tour2 and besides maintaining the same good characteristics from its previous model, the K Tour has more comfort and stability. Great mix of control and power, and a huge amount of spin potential, thanks to an interesting combination of string pattern, balance point and headsize. You should give it a try before going to frames such as K Blade or Head Microgel Radical.
From: Wilton, 07/08
String type and tension: Signum Pro Poly-Plasma 16L at 57 lbs

Comments: This racquet is not far from amazing. The accuracy is brilliant and it can handle fast pace quite easily. One of the only problems is that it sometime has a bit too much power on the 2 handed backhand side, though that power can be controlled if you use a lot of spin. If you have a one handed backhand though, then you probably won't have too much to worry about unless your one handed backhand is not very good. What I love so much about this racquet is that it hits like a 11 to 12 ounce pro racquet but it is a lot lighter with a tad bit more power. That suits me because I'm only young and I'm not that strong yet. If your NTRP rating is 4.0 and up then I would recommend this racquet.
From: Jack, Roanoke, VA, USA, 07/08
String type and tension: Wilson sensation, 55lbs
NTRP Rating: low 5.0

Comments: Definitely one of the best racquets out there, especially for juniors. I had trouble (lasted over a year) trying to find the best racquet that suited my game. My other choices were the Prince O3 White and Yonex RDS 003, all which are great racquets, but ultimately I felt like I made the best choice with this KTour. I strung it with Gamma Asterisk 16 strings at 60 lbs and the results are just fascinating. The control is amazing, the shots always go where I want them to go, the frame is also forgiving. A great racquet for anyone looking to improve their control without losing any power.
From: Louie, McAllen, TX, USA. 7/08
String type and tension: Gamma Asterisk 16g @ 60lbs

Comments: Overall this racquet felt pretty solid. The groundstrokes had good blend of control and power, and volleys felt pretty crisp. But for serving, it was not the best. It felt way too light such that I cannot get any power behind the serve.
From: John, Blacksburg, VA, USA. 6/08
String type and tension: Tecnifibre Syn Gut 17G, 59lb.

Comments: Way too much power! It feels like a game improvement racquet. The nTour was the best of this series. Go with a K Blade.
From: Malcolm, Spokane, WA. 6/08

Comments: I've played with the Hyper Hammer 5.2 for years and just bought the KTour. This racket provides more comfort and control, better slice, less vibration, good depth. My serve too has improved. Has slightly more power than I expected though, otherwise I love it.
From: JD, Seattle, WA, USA. 5/08
String type and tension: Luxilon

Comments: I'm currently in the market for a new stick, and my old one is the nTour, the previous version of this racket. I didn't feel any major differences at all between the nTour and the KTour. I guess the KTour is a little more stable and has a little less pop, but it doesn't generate as much spin as the nTour. So bottom line, if you like the KFactor, go ahead and get this. If you want to save yourself some money, go for the nTour. However, unless you're super nit-picky, you won't notice any game changing differences.
From: Bryan, new york, new york, USA. 5/08
String type and tension: Synthetic gut at 55 lbs

Comments: I switched from the Wilson nTour 2, and it was not much of a conversion. They are extremely similar with few changes. The new KTour is more comfortable. It has softer, less boingey feel than the previous nTour 2, which had little to none. I really like this racket and would recommend this racket to an experienced player.
From: BBoyd, United States. 5/08
String type and tension: Luxilon five-star @ 54 and Wilson sensation @ 57

Comments: I demoed this and found that it played similar to the Head Radical series. I was using Wilson Sensation strings.
From: Zach. 5/08

Comments: The KTour has the characteristics of a players racket: 95 sqin head, stable, solid, control oriented, somewhat stiff and requires you to generate your own power. However, it has a slightly head heavy balance, which is uncommon in a player's stick. Apparently, just the tweak my game needed - I love the punch I'm getting on volleys and serves. The stability is phenomenal for a racket that's 10.8 oz strung - it hits like a much heftier stick and is great to defend with when you have topspin or slice coming at you. The sweetspot is not huge, but if you miss it, the racket is very forgiving - it still gets the ball across with decent power and direction. Overall, feels super stable, precise and full swings generate a lot of power. If you like a light stick with player's racket characteristics, this is an excellent choice. It's been a dream to play with for me - my game has gone up a level. I am a believer in Karophite technology. I've demo'ed almost everything out there, and nothing comes close to the stability/feel of the K series. My current racket is a K6.1 team, which I like a lot, but it has a couple of minuses: sweetspot is small, and if you miss it, you'll get no power and a lot of vibration. Also, it is a flexible, light racket, so it does not give me the power/punch that the KTour does. I found that the KTour makes up for both - the head heavy balance takes my game to a new level and power/control/stability are all better. If you have a fast, full swing and are looking for a light, firm racket with great stability and control, definitely give this a shot.
From: Vikram, Redwood City, CA, USA. 5/08
String type and tension: Wilson Reaction, 54
NTRP Rating: 3.5-4.0

Comments: I regularly use the Six-One 95. I demoed this racquet because some of my friends play with this racquet. I liked the control/power combination. Though I still prefer the Six-One, this is a pretty good racquet.
From: Will, Oklahoma City, OK, US. 5/08

Comments: I took this out for a demo and did not like at all. Demo the K Blade 98 as well found to be a much better stick. It could be that I play with a K Blade Tour (93) at the moment and the 98 is much closer to my current stick. I found the control of this racket to be very poor. Shots were going long and some times with no control at all. I would suggest trying the K Blade 98 is you can before going with this stick.
From: Marko, 5/08
String type and tension: 58lbs

Comments: Having just left my Microgel Extreme Pros for this I feel I have made the right choice, this racquet is not a stiff hefty arm breaker like the extreme pro, the k tour gives me tons of feel on the ball, it can hit the knock off volleys very well as well as delicate drop volleys. It hits groundies very well and thanks to the racquet being very flexible and light I can whip up tons off topspin. This racquet works very well for soaking up pace against power hitters. Slices feel like butter with this stick, the karophite black must work because the feel off this stick is outstanding. Serves are great too. BOTTOM LINE: I would recommend this racquet to anybody with accomplished technique and sound in all areas of the court because you really do need your own power behind this one.
From: Sean, 04/08
String type and tension: M: Luxilon BB ALU, X: Synthetic gut
Headsize: 95 sq in.

Comments: I demoed this racquet for a week, and I have to say I was very impressed with its great mix of control and power. I've been playing a Wilson Pro Staff 4.7 EB Stretch; quite a hefty but solid stick. The K Tour offered almost that same stability with much more maneuverability. I felt that this racquet's sweet spot was very easy to find and very comfortable to hit. Forehands had great pace and greatly increased my confidence in taking huge, spin laden rips at the ball. This racquet felt very natural and actually led to my shift to a one-handed backhand because it just feels so good to hit with a long, fast swing. I'm seriously considering buying this thing
From: Otto, Corpus Christi, Texas, USA. 4/08
String type and tension: Babolat Conquest 16g at 57 lbs

Comments: This racquet is better than the nTour and nTour Two. I have both of them and the KTour. It is slightly head heavy but the felling of the ball is amazing. I wouldn't buy any other racquet. The original grip that it comes with doesn't last long. Overall great for groundstrokes, volleys, service and pretty much the whole nine yards. You can do it all with this racquet.
From: Max, Lewisberry, PA, USA, 04/08
String type and tension: Wilson Stamina, 55lbs.
Headsize: 95 sq. in.

Comments: I am a NCAA tennis player, and I just got these rackets. I like them; one big thing I really noticed is that you can generate so much racket head speed with, which equals way more topspin. I used the Babolat Pure Drive Team before this racket, and with the KTour you can put a little put more power behind the ball. It's a good racket, and I recommend it to any competitive tennis player who plays USTA or college tennis.
From: K. 4/08
String type and tension: Wilson Sensation 16, 62 lb.

Comments: This is the best racquet I have ever played with. I played with the Prince Speedport Black for 6 months, and I never got used to it. This racquet puts lots of pop on groundstrokes as well as providing a lot of control and spin. I found that my serves have more pace, and I can place the ball anywhere in the service box. The lighter weight also makes it maneuverable around the net. All-around great racquet!
From: Romie, Portland, Oregon, USA. 3/08
String type and tension: Wilson Hyperlast Spin

Comments: This is a fantastic racquet. My serve, volley and groundstrokes have all improved. It is more suitable for me than a K90 or K95.
From: Mick. 3/08
String type and tension: Prince Synthetic Gut Duraflex 16 @ 50 lbs
Headsize: 95 sq-inch

Comments: I recently received this racquet as a gift, and after the first hit, I knew it was the racquet for me. I used to use the nTour Two and found that the KTour is very similar and even a little bit more comfortable to hit with than the nTour Two. I found that the KTour was slightly heavier, but I didn't mind the extra weight. Anyone using the nTour Two and looking for an improvement on it should demo this racquet.
From: Mike, New Jersey. 3/08
String type and tension: Wilson NXT 55 lbs

Comments: I'm primarily a baseliner who can come to the net every once in a while to finish off points. Not only does this racquet complement my baseline play, but it also gave more confidence on my volleys. The KTour should be a must demo for anyone in the 3.5 to 5.5 range.
From: John, New York. 3/08
String type and tension: Wilson NXT 55 lbs

Comments: This is a really good racquet. It really improved my forehand :]. But it's bad for someone who has a sensitive arm. I decided not to play with it more because of the arm pain it caused. Overall great racquet :]
From: Tin. 3/08

Comments: Having played with the K-Tour for about a month now, I still love it as much as when I first bought it. I am a big fan of the control you have over the depth of your shots, and it surprises my opponents often when I hit shots that appear to be going out, but always stay in. Still loving it!
From: Anon, Idaho. 3/08
String type and tension: Wilson NXT Tour 16 @ 58 lbs.

Comments: Since my first comments, I have changed my mind. I love the KTour, it does feel quite comfortable. I recently decided that I do like it better than my KSix-One Team. GREAT RACQUET! Please retract my earlier comments...
From: Stacy, Los Angeles, CA, USA, 03/08
String type and tension: Wilson NXT Tour 16g @ 56lbs

Comments: I have had this racquet for two weeks and I'm getting better every time I play. I used to play with the Prince Thunderlite 95 so it's taking a little time to get used to the extra weight and length of the frame. Overall this is a great stick, serves and groundstrokes are solid with very little vibration. I play with a western grip forehand and a one-handed backhand. When I get my timing down, there won't be a shot I can't hit with this frame.
From: Karl, Roxboro, NC, USA. 3/08
String type and tension: Prince Poly blend @ 62

Comments: I love this racquet. I normally hit with a K Zen, but this racquet offers a lot more variety. This is a must try!
From: Tori, Kansas City. 2/08

Comments: I have been hitting the new K-tour for two months now, and it has great power, and control. I use to use the N-tour two, which has a similar feel, however the power and liveliness of the ball off the strings is much nicer on the new model. The only thing I changed on the new one is the grip. You will need to go with a leather grip! Any player that likes a little lighter frame, you must demo this!
From: Joe, Costa Mesa, CA, USA, 02/08
String type and tension: Luxilon Big Banger Rough, 58lbs

Comments: This is, hands down, the best racquet I have ever come across. My serves, which always seem to have a hard time getting over the net, were absolutely flawless. Minor technique flaws aside, I played better than I ever have! Please demo this racquet.
From: Anon. Idaho. 2/08