Comments: This is the worst shoe I have bought during my short tennis career. Like other's have stated, the bottom of the shoe busted open and has started to kill my heels. I strayed away from my Babolat's for the first time and I so regret the purchase. I was trying to save a little money, but I will fork out the bucks for a better made shoe.
From: Sandi, 4/13

Comments: Although I only buy K-Swiss shoes, these were the first pair that wore out within a month. As others have stated, the soles wore out and tore and are actually dangerous. I play 4-5 times a week. These are not good shoes. Not recommended.
From: Laura, 1/13

Comments: I wish I had read the customer feedback before buying this K Swiss shoe. I purchased them in June 2012, I play 1 or 2 times per week and my soles are shot. I am very disappointed in the quality.
From: Martha, 10/12

Comments: After a couple of months (3-5 hours per week) of play, the soles are shot. Usually, I get a year or two out of my tennis shoes. I'm trying to get K-Swiss to replace them. Don't waste your money!
From: Jennifer, 8/12

Comments: One more report of soles wearing out prematurely. Amazingly after 6 wearings the outer sole was torn and the tread from the forefoot was gone, leaving a smooth slippery surface. The shoe's lateral stability is good, the toe fit is narrow, but the sole wear make then unsuitable for tennis. The company honorably replaced them with another model, though reports seem to indicate that all K-Swiss soles wear out quickly.

Comments: I have a very hard time finding comfortable shoes. These were pretty easy to break in but after only a couple of months of playing 2-3 times per week, the soles are shot. Hopefully the shoe store will take them back. I would not recommend these shoes.
From: Lissa, 7/12

Comments: I am disappointed in these shoes. After a mere two months, the sole has significant wear with some shredding of material on the outside of the sole. I would not purchase this model again.
From: MJ, 1/12

Comments: I bought these and really liked the fit. They were comfortable right out of box and required very little break-in time. The problem, though, was that after wearing them for about 2 weeks (probably 6-8 times, total), the toe rubber started to peel away from the sole. I do have some toe drag, but the wear on the Tubes was worse in 2 weeks than on either my adidas Barricades or my Asics Gel Resolutions that I've had for several months! I returned them.
From: Michelle, 11/11

Comments: I'm a diehard KSwiss Defier RS fan because of the great cushioning, stability, and classic look, but went looking for something different (and a little less pink - come on, KSwiss, everybody complains about the one Defier RS color option!). So I tried the KSwiss BigShots, KSwiss Tubes, and Lacoste Repel 2. Of the three, I really wanted to like the Lacoste because I thought they looked good. They fit great but the soles were as hard as a rock. The BigShots had some cushioning, but the toe box felt a little too roomy. So, even though the Tubes reminded me of a little kid shoe that would light up when I walked, I tried them on. I was pleasantly surprised. They had good cushioning, good fit, and really didn't look that bad. I've worn them for a few matches and am very happy with them. They are a little warmer than I expected, I don't think the mesh on the top helps much, but no worse than the Defiers. I will definitely buy these again. great fit, decent cushioning, decent looks, good stability.

Pink Accent