KSwiss Ultra Express Neon/Blue Men's Shoes Customer feedback

Comments: This shoe was at least a half size smaller for me.
From: Daniel, 8/14

Comments: Really like this shoe so far -- it is very comfortable with no break-in and very fast feeling. In my size, 12, I found these a bit two roomy and I do have a wider foot, works great with another pair of thinner socks. Others have found them narrow, maybe they are not consistent between sizes. I also love the traction and so far they are = more durable than my last couple pairs of Feather IIs, this is a superior shoe to those for my foot for sure.
From: Jeremy, 7/14

Comments: Good looking, but as Brian mentioned, it is too narrow and fits smaller, I gave them to a friend. The original Big Shots are the best pair of tennis shoes I have ever tried. I am glad they still have the original Big Shot.
From: Rafael, 6/14

Comments: I loved the Big Shot Lights, but these are narrower in the toe box and and seem slightly smaller.

Comments: I have a bunion and started wearing the KSwiss Big Shot shoes because of the wide forefoot and relatively narrow heel. Those shoes were heavy, and I was disappointed with the weight and stiffness of the Big Shot II. I went through 4 pairs of the Big Shot Light, a good, inexpensive shoe. I tried the new Ultra Express and am delighted. They have the same overall fit with a softer upper and slightly more stable base. This should be the new flagship of the K-Swiss line.
From: Nelson, 5/14

Comments: I just tried my new KSwiss Ultra Express shoes and honestly these are nothing like the Big Shot 1. These are narrow and you have less traction in my opinion. I did not like them at all, as I live in Mexico and play on clay courts. I felt really uncomfortable. They look great but not a good option for a wider feet or for clay courts at least. I will keep using my Big Shot 1 which, for me, are the best ever tennis shoes for wider feet on any surface
From: Rafael, 4/14

Comments: I like this shoe. Got them, pulled them out of the box, put my own insole in it and went and played 3 hours of tennis. My legs and knees felt good when I got home. Got up the next day, played in the morning and evening and felt great. I felt quicker too with the light weight. I've gotten a lot of compliments on the looks too! I'm hard to please with shoes due to feet and knee issues. Love the seamless technology! I have a pair of Nike Air Cages and they're my number 2 shoe now.
From: Valerie, 3/14