Comments: Well I have been playing with the RDX 500 MP for many years and I figured from the reviews that I read from TW this would be the continuation to its predecessor. I have been having a hard time adjusting to it. It seems that this RDiS is not as maneuverable as the RDX 500. It also is a tad longer which I found strange. I am trying different strings to see if I can adjust but so far no luck. The cosmetics on this stick are great but the play seems a bit clumsy and the beam width may be a bit to overwhelming. I will continue trying this stick since I purchased two of them.
From: Nico, 1/13

Comments: I also purchased this stick without demo'ing it. I have an eastern forehand and a 2-handed backhand. This stick has a huge sweet spot and offers tons of spin. The feel on this racquet is amazing. I usually use 12oz+ racquets, but I was looking for something lighter. I'm glad I got this stick. Comfort, spin, lightweight, and powerful. This stick is a must try if you've been looking for something forgiving and deadly.
From: Nick, 9/12
String type: Dunlop Hexy Fiber 16g

Comments: Coming from a K6.1 I was looking for something lighter and more forgiving. In stock form it felt too light and not enough stability and power, especially on serves. I added 14 grams spread at 3, 9 & 12 positions and the racquet changed completely. It has helped with consistency and power. Spin is easy and slice is great but my favorite part is the feel is just addictive. I'm using a hybrid set up with poly mains and multi cross. Prepare early and hit out front, this racquet is excellent.
From: Marcos, 7/12

Comments: I am about 6'3", and weigh about 170. I took a chance on this racquet, and bought the Yonex RDiS 200 Midplus without demoing it, based solely on its specifications. Let me tell you, the best gamble I have ever taken probably in my life! This racquet was a great choice for me because of its weight, I love the way it punishes the ball on a mid-to-high forehand stroke. After buying and playing with this racquet, I developed a one-handed backhand, which feels amazing with this racquet, as there is plenty of weight (for me at least) in the head. However, there is plenty of room on the grip for a two handed backhand, which I still resort to on an especially hard serve. My favorite shot with this racquet was definitely the backhand slice. The feel and flex of this racquet is amazing, maybe too much for someone who loves Babolats, that are harsher feeling and seem to more "slap" the ball. All in all, the best racquet I have ever felt/bought/played with. I play competitively during the season, and off season about three-four times a week. I encourage you to demo this racquet. If you like the stuff i have just talked about, this racquet will not dissapoint!
From: Adam, 7/12
String type: Topspin Cyber Blue 17 mains / Head PPS 16 crosses

Comments: Prior to this racquet I had been playing with the Pro Kennex Redondo Mid. The Redondo was a good solid racquet and I played pretty well with it. Switching to this racquet my game improved 10-fold overnight. I typically hit a very flat ball, but even with my eastern grip, I am able to generate a lot of top spin with the Yonex RDiS 200 MP due to the open string pattern. With a swing weight in the 320's, I don't feel like I have given up any control or stability with the Yonex RDiS 200 even with my one-handed backhand. My serves have always been the best part of my game and are now absolutely lethal in terms of accuracy and pace. I was skeptical at first, but am so glad I demoed this stick.
From: Pete, 4/12
String type and tension: Volkl PowerFiber II 17g, 55 lbs

Comments: This is by far the greatest racquet I have ever played with. Everything improved from serves, volleys, forehand/backhand , etc. I can now hit an extremely hard forehand and it will stay in the court . I assumed Yonex was a bad company for racquets simply because it wasn't babolat, head, wilson, etc. I bought this racquet because my old one wasn't working for me so I bought this one without demoing and I love it. This is my new baby.
From: Sean, 3/12

Comments: I have been recently experiencing severe tennis elbow with my Wilson Kobra tour stick. I was looking for a heavier, smaller head size and something with a bit of a flex. I demoed the Prince EXO3 Black, Babolat AeroPro Drive GT, Yonex RDiS 200 and the Wilson Pro Open BLX. I must admit, the Yonex by far had a noticeably different feel. It took less effort to hit a clean cut forehand and the spin was more than generous. It had a nice tiny flex to it and the power is tremendous.

Comments: Demoed based on the specs 22 beam, 11.7 ounces, 61 flex and this racquet did not disappoint. Power was very good and so was placement. Feel is pretty soft, so good for your elbow and shoulder. The 22 beam makes it feel a touch clumsy so the rdis 100 (21 beam) is a better choice if you want something that swings smoother. For me this racquet was a little softer and had more power then the rdis 100 mp so overall I liked it better even with the 22 beam.
From: Nate, 03/11

Comments: This is a great racquet. I've been looking for a new racquet to replace my aging Volkl Tour 8 for the last 6 months. I loved my Volkl, great for my arm issues. Sadly, Volkl is not available anymore in Canada. This Yonex is a great control racquet with enough power. The first few times I played with the racquet, my arm was tired after 2 hours of play because of the weight. Now, all is good and the racquet is really comfortable. No more elbow issues. Great volleys, stable racquet.
From: Frederic, Canada, 03/11
String type and tension: Tecnifibre Blackcode/Head Synthetic Code 55lbs

Comments: I really am happy with this racquet. It has a perfect balance of power and control. It's perfect for an aggressive game and I absolutely love it. I would recommend anyone to try it.
From: Massimo, Auckland, New Zealand, 12/10
String type and tension: x - Luxilon BB Rough /m - Tecnifibre Redcode / 56lbs

Comments: Great racquet! Couldn't be happier with it. I used to play with Wilson Kfactor Team (also a good racquet), MG Radical, and Yonex RDiS 100. I like this one the best because of its weight (11.9 oz with an overgrip), balance and flex. It is softer than RDiS 100 and has more power. Volleys are good, as well as serves, and groundstrokes. Can't find anything wrong with it. Built quality is superb unlike Wilson and Head racquets that I had used previously. I bought two RDiS 200 (one new, one used) and they both are identical in terms of weight and balance.
From: Anton, Anchorage, AK, USA, 11/10
String type and tension: Prince synthetic gut with Duraflex, 58#
Headsize: 98 sq. in.

Comments: The best racquet so far. Two-handed backhand is great, so is my serve, which is surprising to me. I still need some time to dial in my volley. My Forehand now has much more power and spin. I will buy one more for sure.
From: Que, San Diego, CA, USA, 09/10
String type and tension: Wilson 16 NXT, 55Ibs

Comments: I demo'd this racquet over the last week and I thought that it was a very nice stick. Very comfortable and stable to hit with. I have long looked for a replacement for my trusty RD-7's and this may be it. It hits excellent slice backhands. I had no trouble making minor adjustments to my forehand and two-handed backhands with this racquet. However, after a few matches I have yet to dial in the serve. I hit it well in the warm-ups, but not so good in the matches.
From: Pat Mc., Grosse Pointe Woods, MI, USA, 07/10
String type and tension: Wilson NXT Tour 17, 58lbs

Comments: Just trying to think out of the box, last year I bought the Yonex RDiS 100 Midplus, a heavier racquet so it would help me stand to big servers and improve my volleys. At the beginning I didn't liked the racquet too much because it's a control-oriented racquet so you need a high swing to get some power on your shots. Nevertheless, I decided to continue playing with it during all summer long and at the end the outcome was positive. I started beating players that I didn't have a chance before and I won a couple of tournaments for the first time. My string at that time was Tecnifibre X-One Biphase 17 String, 55 lbs. Excellent strings but don't last too long. Plays with a slightly livelier feel, which helps with the lack of power of the RDiS 100 Midplus. This year when I was ready to buy a second Yonex RDiS 100 Midplus as a backup (in case the string brakes), I noticed that the RDiS 200 Midplus was available for sale. Checking the specs. Of the two racquets I notice that are very similar so I took a chance and I decided to buy it. I'm very glad I did. This racquet has more power with a combination of touch. I feel that my overall game has improved. My service, smash & volleys are more powerful. My groundstrokes are deeper and of course I like the spin that the racquet generates. Last Saturday I played a singles match. I played the first set with the RDiS 100 Midplus & the second set with the RDiS 200 Midplus. It did confirm my preference for the RDiS 200 Midplus. I love this Racquet and on top of that you don't have to worry about pain on your arm. I highly recommend this racquet. It works for me and my style of game. At the beginning you have to give yourself a chance to get use to it but once you do, you wont regret it. My string is Tecnifibre X-One Biphase 16 String, 58 lbs. 16g because it has a less lively feel and 58 lbs. instead of 55 lbs. because this frame is more powerful. I hope you will enjoy this racquet as a do.
From: Luis, Edmonton, AB, Canada, 07/10
String type and tension: Tecnifibre X-One Biphase 16 String, 58 lbs.

Comments: Was surprised that this racquet was a disappointment. Tried with the following string combinations: all poly (Wilson Enduro Pro 17), hybrid (Big Banger mains, Prince Lightning crosses), and all multi (NXT). In all combinations, the sweet spot was very small. Shots tended to sail or die with no rhyme or reason. Volleys were very unlike other Yonex racquets...a poor performer at the net. Tried this with and without lead with similar results. One redeeming quality is that this racquet seems to be easy on the arm, no issues there. That said, given the performance issues, I have to give this a surprising thumbs down.
From: Steve, Lincoln, NE, USA. 07/10
String type and tension: various
Headsize: 98-102 sq.inch
NTRP Rating: 3.5-4.0

Comments: I had used Yonex for many years and on 2008 I tried Dunlop aerogel series, that was a nice racquet, but far way from Yonex. This RDiS 200 MP is rally good, solid stick!
From: Petronius, Buenos Aires, Argentina. 06/10
String type and tension: Head fiber gel power 16g - 53lb

Comments: Just got done with my first day of my demos of the Prince Classic O/S, Boris Becker V1 Mid Plus, Pro Kennex Kinetic Pro 7G and the Yonex RDIS 200 Midplus. I must say that the only racquet that felt PERFECT immediately was the Yonex RDIS 200 Midplus. I like to swing hard and every forehand had the desired topspin and went exactly where I wanted it to go. Backhands were effortless whether using two handed or one. Serves were consistent and they had nice spin. As a baseliner who likes to swing fast and hard, the Yonex beat the other three hands down! I have six more days on my demo, but already know I'll be purchasing two Yonex RDIS 200's! Thank you Tennis Warehouse for an excellent demo program and thank you Yonex for making racquets for baseliners.
From: Andrew, Dunedin, Fl. USA. 06/10
String type and tension: Demo

Comments: I love this racquet. I am a college player and I just got this racquet as my player package for the year instead of sticking with the 002. It feels great to volley and serve with. It has great access to spin and allows you to take a big swing at the ball. I would definitely recommend this racquet.
From: Tyler, Murrieta, CA. 5/10
String type and tension: Topspin cyberflash 16ga @ 63lbs

Comments: I have used most of the Yonex racquets from the RD-7 up through the RQIS 100. This one really has a nice flex in the shaft but good stiffness in the hoop. Great spin and power at the same time. The RDIS 200 has good power high in the hoop, unlike other Yonex frames. It feels firmer in the hoop than the RQIS 100 but not as stiff as the RDS series. This one just seems to fit my style of eastern forehand and one handed backhand. This is the Yonex frame I have been waiting for since the RDX series.
From: Steven, Markham, Texas 04/10
String type and tension: Yonex 850 16ga. @55lbs
NTRP Rating:4.0

Comments: Currently using the RQis 1 tour. This racquet is great. I am going to put some lead tape all over and keep it the same balance, but nonetheless it is a very solid stick. Very good access to spin and has the classic Yonex when the ball comes off the racquet. Really a good stick. Definitely going to switch.
From: Stephen, STL 03/10