Diadora Speed Star K W II Black/Violet Women's Shoes Customer feedback

Comments: Light, lots of padding, even has air vents on the bottom of the sole. Wide toe box (similar to Yonex, New Balance, and KSwiss). Has a tiny cute Italian flag on the heel. Some people think the color black is too goth, but I think it is cool. I wear orthotics and they fit well inside this shoe. I ordered a size 9.5 and they are a tiny, tiny bit shorter than most 9.5 but that is good for me because my foot is really in between a 9 and 9.5 .
From: 17Clay, 6/14

Comments: When I was younger I always wore Diadoras for soccer -- so I thought it was worth a try for tennis. I love them! They are beautiful, soft, and comfortable right out of the box. I have worn adidas, K-Swiss, and New Balance and these are much more supportive and comfortable than any of them. I usually wear a size 5 but the smallest they come is 5.5 so I ordered that, they fit perfectly so if you are between sizes maybe considering ordering a half size up.
From: TC, 4/14

Comments: These are beautiful shoes, both soft and durable, and pleasurable to look at! However, too wide and heavy for my narrowish foot which is accustomed to the more closely contoured, light-weight Asics Solution Speed 1. Not terribly wide, but just wider than what I'm used to. Wish they came in a narrow width!
From: DSG, 3/14

Comments: I haven't tried these new shoes yet. My husband and I both bought them back in the late '90s and loved them! We were so sad that they were discontinued in the USA and only available after that in Europe. We thought our hopes were dashed until now. Hooray! Can't wait to try the new versions of the Diadora Speed Stars with their phenomenal spring action and comfortable interior foot feel. We are 4.0 and 4.5 players who play a lot of tennis, so we know what a great shoe feels and performs like. All I can remember is a feeling of ecstasy as the quickness and lightness of my footwork was vastly improved. I was moving around the court like a cheetah while driving inside a Rolls-Royce! Charging the net or running down baseline lobs were so much easier to quickly execute. The Kangaroo uppers say it all -- these babies were made for quick propulsion!
From: Dee, 2/14