Dunlop Biomimetic F2.0 Tour Racquet Customer feedback

Comments: Excellent racquet. Great for one-handed backhands. Great maneuverability -- solid, great stability. Precise. Perfect with ALU Power Feel.
From: Panos, 4/14

Comments: I got this as my new racquet recently. My last racquet and point of reference was a Dunlop Biomimetic 200 Tour, the last generation of this. First of all, I must say that the F2.0 Tour is a very different racquet from my last one, as it is nearly a full ounce lighter, stiffer, and more headlight, althought the head size is the same. I strung it at 55 lbs with a full bed of Solinco Revolution 16. It took me a while to get used to it, but once I did, I found that it improved my game a lot. My serves were suddenly much faster and more consistent, and my groundstrokes had much more spin and power, while I kept it under control and felt that I could direct the ball to any direction I wanted. This all came from it being lighter and stiffer than my last racquet. It also helped me improve my form because any shot hit outside of the sweetspot and a small area around it would result in a bad shot, which made me work harder to perfect my technique to hit the sweetspot more often. Volleys are also a pleasure to hit as I can direct where the ball goes. Overall, a very nice job from Dunlop and another step in the right direction. I highly recommend it.
From: Dalton, 11/13

Comments: Coming from a 105 square inch head to a 95 square inch head was a huge change for me. But after getting used to it, my shots immediately got better than they have ever been. My serves gained 5-10mph, with added spin and consistency. I played with it with Dunlop Juice 16 at a 62 lbs.
From: Dillan, 10/13

Comments: Nearly the perfect racquet! This racquet took my level up in every facet of my game. Serves were more powerful, groundstrokes stepped up in power and I kept it under control. Volleys, overheads - awesome. I'm playing with the Dunlop Explosive 16g at 50 lbs and it's magic. And I am a 4.5 baseliner.

Comments: Initial thoughts were that the frame felt tinny or hollow and perhaps even a little cheap. It did not have the accustomed soft but solid Dunlop feel. However after spending a few hours hitting with it I really found myself liking it a lot. It has really, really good control combined with medium to high power. It is easy to maneuver but really stable on hard shots. Comparable to the 2012 Wilson BLX six one 95 (16x18) which trades some control for huge power. More consistent returning, less power serving with the Dunlop. Tough to pick between them; try both.

Comments: Awesome racquet for hard hitting baseliners. It remains stable on even the hardest shots and is surprisingly maneuverable. All in all, the Dunlop Biomimetic F2.0 Tour is a great racquet!
From: Andy, 6/13

Comments: Awesome racquet -- I've been playing with the Head Prestige MPs for the last couple of years, but just needed that little something extra. This racquet has it all. Great feel, easy on the arm, phenomenal control, awesome spin. Surprisingly forgiving. Just holding the racquet it feels heavy, but it swings unbelievable. The balance is perfect. Best racquet I've ever hit with.
From: Gerard, 4/13
String type and tension: Luxilon ALU Power (Grey) at 54 lbs

Comments: Stiffer than its previous models. If you miss the sweet spot, the ball won't go to the net! For me, one step behind. Very similar to the Wilson BLX Blade 98 18x20.
From: Juninho, 4/13

Comments: Excellent racquet. I've tried several racquets in this spec range over the past few months and definitely prefer the F2.0 Tour. It's all around solid with great plow through, stability, and control. I have a heavy topspin FH and BH, and the spin potential is awesome. Nice work Dunlop!
String type and tension: Tecnifibre Black Code 18G at 52 lbs