Comments: This racquet is good if you are used to a more wide racquet in the middle. Just got it about a week ago and strung it with the free Hurricane Addiction. It hits well and I love it on the court. After playing everyday this week some of the paint has started to come off from playing on hard court, hitting low balls. It seems kind of cheap paint, but hopefully I can fix it, or I'll just buy another one at this great price!
From: Nathan, 1/13

Comments: This racquet is solid, and is honestly the most sturdy racquet I have ever swung. Volleys are rock solid, and ground strokes are very accurate. On serve, this racquet does not produce many aces, however, it is accurate and allows the server to cut angles with confidence. I suggest this to big hitters and those who serve and volley.

Comments: Finally my racquet search is over at long last! The dimensions of this racquet play exactly as you expect. It's low-powered with plenty of room for tinkering with the SW and such, and it has amazing control. I strung this up with VS Team gut. Never looking back.
From: Brad, 11/12
String type and tension: Babolat VS Gut @ 58 lbs

Comments: So, I hit the court again after a long break. I used my 6 year old Wilson at first, and it was OK, but then after few months I decided if I was improving I might as well improve my instrument! I knew nothing about the differences between racquets, but I always wanted a French Babolat, so I found one on sale with a free pair of Babolat shoes, I said why not, and bought it. Well don't just get a cheap racquet, that was lesson one! Anyways, long story short, I tried another Babolat Roddick (as I wasn't getting the control and power I needed) and a couple of Prince racquets that were really good. All this helped me to understand what I needed in a racquet. I learned I wanted a smaller racket (95 sq. inches was the optimum head size with a little more weight to give you the power you need) that's head light (8 points in this case) which gives you more control and a better way to concentrate on where you want to place the ball rather than just making it pass over the net! I also like a slim frame for an even more control. Add Babolat Hurricane string to that with a lower tension to add some power to the control and you got the perfect racquet for an intermediate to advanced player. This is a racquet you will never regret buying!

Comments: Wow, this racquet is amazing. I couldn't be more pleased with any other type of racquet. The way is designed is just perfect. For some reason, the head doesn't seem so small after you start playing with it for a while. I got this racquet as my very first racquet & I have to say, I made an amazing choice. Great buy.
From: Luis, 6/12
String type and tension: RPM Blast 17 mains @ 61.5 lbs / Pro Hurricane Tour 17 crosses @ 59.5 lbs)

Comments: I have been using this frame for over two years now. It is Babolat's answer to the Head Prestige. Excellent control and feel while easy to swing and accelerate on your groundstrokes. After trying the said Prestige mid and mid plus for over two weeks, I realize that the only advantage the Prestige has on this frame is the plow. Nothing that anyone cannot fix with some lead tape at 6 o clock, without affecting the swing weight significantly. After adding 4 layers of Gamma 1/4' lead tape at 6 o clock I had myself a Prestige MP clone for nearly $85 bucks less. You will not notice the 3" difference in head size as the Storm's sweetspot is huge at lower 50's tension. Try it and you will not be disappointed.
From: Eric Ivan, 6/12
String type and tension:MSV Focus Hex 52 lbs
NTRP Rating:4.0 and improving

Comments: Update. I have been playing with a pair of these sticks for two years now, and am still very pleased with this old school LTD. I am 6ft, 2, 200lbs, 47yo, and play hard courts all year and clay in the summer. The control and ability to really swing at shots has improved my game. Ripping passing shots, drop shots and net play are fantastic. Hit with confidence and consistency. If you play against really big hitters and play well behind the baseline, this racquet might be underpowered for you. I do miss being able to bomb first serves, but the slight loss in power is made up for in fewer double faults. This racquet has also helped reduce my tennis elbow. The best setup I have found has been Tecnifibre Biphase 17 at 52m, 50c, lead at 9 and 3. A pleasure to hit with.

Comments: Love this racquet so much, I just ordered another one. The beautiful thing about this stick is that the specs. allow for room to customize with lead tape. I beefed up the swing weight, and lowered the HL balance with lead (6 grams total) at 3, 9, and 12 o'clock. The 18x20 string pattern is more open than most other sticks I've played with that advertise the same 18x20 configuration. Has everything that you would expect from a player's racquet, but what really stood out for me were comfort, feel, topspin, slice, and CONTROL. These factors were way above anything else I have ever experienced in a stick. You will need above average swing speed, and good technique to maximize this stick's performance. If you can afford it, use gut in the mains, you'll be glad you did. I've played with about every player's racquet out there, but I'll be taking most of these out of my bag to make room for this jewel.

Comments: I've been using this frame for a year now. It's a true gem of an "old school" type frame, a pure wonderful pleasure to hit with for 4.0+ big hitters who can supply their own power. If you have solid technique, you can swing full out on either side and the ball won't fly on you. I agree with some of the posters below that the frame specs probably are best suited to eastern grip flat ball or slice hitters. There are other lighter Babolat frames out there if you prefer heavy topspin off a semi-western grip. A couple of other hints: while the frame is a very very low powered frame, do not be afraid to string the frame just a couple of lbs below the lower tension range (even if you are not used to doing so) and use a string with some added pop (TF Biphase X-one) to get some added power. As with all low power frames, if you play with a string that loses tension/playability quickly, you will pay for it in on-court performance. Those who compete in weekend tournaments should consider having a 2nd backup frame or moving to a string rated more for endurance. As with most oval-form head sizes in the 90 - 95 square inch range, regardless of whether you hybrid string or not (and I've done both with this frame), if you string your crosses at 2 or 3 lbs below the tension used on the mains you can increase the sweet spot a bit. Balls hit off the upper half of the string bed (especially off volleys)will have absolutely nothing on them. To combat this, add some lead tape to the 10 and 2 head positions. The only playability weakness of this frame is on the serve, probably the reason ATP touring pro's never took to it. Addition of some lead tape as noted above can add some mph to your first serve but no matter how good your form is (I've been playing and instructing for 30+ yrs now). It's tough to bomb first serves in at 120+ on a regular basis with this frame. Controlling slice or kick serves will be no problem, so if you play mostly on clay its likely not a big deal. As I'm almost 50, my days of big serving have long since gone, so the loss of pop on the serve is not a deal breaker to me. Control and depth are more important. However, for the younger hardcourt crew, losing some mph off your serve can be a decision point on using this frame for match play. In summary, this is one of the nicest, sweetest, playing "tour" frames out there for those comfortable with hefty but soft frames and comfortable hitting with full strokes off both sides.
From: Geoff. 4/11

Comments: I won't go into much about the racket itself - most of what you've read so far is pretty accurate. Only thing I will add is that if you aren't putting your whole body into every groundstroke, they'll land at the service line if you're lucky. But onto why I wanted to comment - I strung mine with a hybrid string job of RPM and Babolat syn gut but I had my stringer go two pounds lighter than the lowest the racket is rated for. I tell ya - hits like a freaking dream! So much pop, so much feel and a lot more forgiving than you might think.
Moral of the story - try it out strung a few pounds lighter than normal (and try RPM) You can thank me later.
From: Ben, WA, USA, 03/11
String type and tension: Hybrid stringing Babolat RPM and any syn gut 16g.
Headsize: 95 Sq. In

Comments: Agree with all of the positive comments below. Right now it is a toss up between my Pure Storm Ltd and Youtek Prestige Pro. The Pure Storm Ltd has the edge on all strokes over the Prestige Pro, except in serves.
From: DH, Hong Kong, 02/11
String type and tension: Mains: Luxilon Alu Power Rough 59lbs; Crosses: Tecnifibre X-One Bi Phase 17 gauge 60lbs

Comments: Do not be afraid of this stick. It will improve your game if you are a solid 4.0 or plus. The control oriented specs make it a "go for your shots with confidence" racquet. Your transition game will improve and your balance will be in check for every shot. Serve is not booming, but consistent. Can not get lazy on volleys however, or you will pay for it.
From: Eric, San Juan, Puerto Rico, 11/10
String type and tension: MSV Hex, 57
NTRP Rating:4.0

Comments: I bought this racquet after having read the reviews here, without demoing it. Turns out it was a good move. My one handed backhand needed some initial adjustment due to the smaller head size than my previous racquet, but after that it's been a real joy to hit with. Remarkable plow through on both sides, with my flat forehand I can now hit winners from almost anywhere on the court. I've never played with a racquet that combines power and control so perfectly. On serve I've lost some power compared to my old Babolat Soft Control, but the precision is much, much higher. (I played for a set and a half today and committed zero double faults.) If you have good technique the PS Lmtd. will reward you greatly. Try it out!
From: Martin, New Haven, CT, USA, 10/10
String type and tension: 58 lbs

Comments: It was a very good racquet but I prefer a heavier swingweight like with the Wilson 6.1 for someone who doesn't it's the perfect stick.
From: Tobi, Germany, 10/10
String type and tension: Wilson sensation
Headsize: 90, 95

Comments: Tested this racket today for couple hours, and have to say I would have liked to play another two hours with this racket!! I have been playing 6-7 years with pure drive team, but since I have destroyed maybe 3 or four. I have now just one left so time to get a new model cause they are no longer available. The Ltd. kind of felt right away good in hand, and when I took first swings in warming up little balling over the net, I could instantly feel that this one has GREAT feel and touch. Then we moved to baseline, and I just couldn't help to make couple huge shot once in a while just to get taste of what this racquet is capable. I'm in pretty good shape now so making speed to game was really no issue. I want this racquet! I had little bit problem with backhand earlier but somehow it felt also much better with this, forehand- incredible!!! Not to mention for serving and net game it felt also awesome. Definitely liked a lot, and probably I will get this next week
From: Timo, Helsinki, Finland, 10/10
String type and tension: Don't know, demo

Comments: Update to my previous post. I have had this stick for a couple of years, and my gameplay has plateaued due to the power generation required for a winner. I am stuck at 4.0 because I cannot maintain hitting that hard for a 2-3 hour match. This stick was awesome in improving my groundstrokes, but I will be demoing the Wilson blx series soon in an attempt to find more power. You have to be a strong dude with a lot of stamina to win matches at a 4.0+ level with this racquet. I'm going to say goodbye to this control freak and admit that I am not strong enough to stay consistent for a full 3 setter although I loved the improvement that I got from it. I am 6'2 175 skinny dude with long sweeping groundstrokes and volleys bad enough to make beginners laugh. I can now with confidence perform high speed passing shots down the line from both sides, but I think that my specialty shots suffer because I get so tired throughout my matches from being required to hit so hard (I won't come to the net unless I have to, run around my overhead opportunities, and often botch approach shots due to my legs being too tired to scoop them up). Note that I am not in poor athletic shape, but my game has changed enough to justify a switch to a racquet that fits it better. I hope this helps anyone in a similar situation.
From: Matt, Longmont, CO, USA, 08/10
String type and tension: Babolat Hurricane Tour 58 lbs

Comments: For the past year I have been playing with a PD Roddick GT and although my serves were big, I never felt good with the my groundstrokes or at the net. I demoed several racquets and this Pure Storm LTD felt right from the first ball strike and very different than all the other racquets, so I purchased one with X-one biphase at 57lbs. My consistency has skyrocketed and the touch for drop shots and lobs with this racquet is just amazing. The accuracy of this stick is fantastic. And as others have posted, it makes you a better player because you have to eye the ball, and take a proper swing, I know basic stuff, but I didn't seem to do it with the Pure Drive, and this one I do, so my strokes are better now. I played this morning with a friend that is similar in skill as me, and 14 years younger, and I 6-1, 6-0 him. The Pure Storm LTD just keeps the ball in, and passing shots, drops, lobs, etc. is just done with precision. It also hits a very heavy, low, deep ball. I have had surprisingly good topspin with the 18-20 pattern, actually better than I was getting with the PD GT. I have lost a few mph's on my serve but have better placement and fewer faults. I just ordered a second Pure Storm LTD with Black Code to see, which reel I'll buy. The X- one has been very good. Love this racquet!!!
From: John, TX, USA, 08/10
String type and tension: Tecnifibre X-One biphase, 57 lbs

Comments: I have played with this racquet several times a week for the past six months and LOVE IT...so much that I just bought another one. Amazing control and feel - I had it restrung last week and fell in love all over again. Yes, you need to bring your own power and full ground strokes, but if that's your game, this allows you to play your best.
From: JM, MI, USA, 08/10
String type and tension: Poly/Gut Hybrid @ 58#

Comments: A friend let me try this racquet out for a small hit. The ball came, and I swung. But I felt nothing... This was awesome... No shock absorber, either... I didn't feel the ball impact, but still felt like I could easily feel the ball, without vibration...
From: anon, USA. 7/10

Comments: This is an amazing racket, I'm a big guy with long and fast swing, providing power is not an issue, control is amazing, my serve got more consistent and faster, sharp slices and killer volleys as well, playing sliced approaches and come to the net is a real pleasure...but if you get out of shape or on off days it's a real nightmare and you'll hate it, for those days I use a backup frame with tension on low 50's.
From: Claudio, Dominican Republic, 07/10
String type and tension: Mains: Babolat Hurricane @58, Cross: Babolat VS @56
NTRP Rating: 3.5~4.0

Comments: I was a long time Wilson 6.1 line user, but decided I wanted a racquet with some mass, but a lower swing weight. The PSL has been a great fit. Very good touch, feel, stability, control and maneuverability, everything I was looking for. I like the 19 mm beam and the leather grip. A great traditional players racquet, no matter what your playing level is.
From: Jim, Auburn Hills, Mi. USA. 07/10
String type and tension: Wilson Sensation 17g @ 55 lbs.
Head Size: 95

Comments: Had the racquet for about a year now. The paint does come off easily but I don't really care. I was a 3.5 when I picked up this stick and I knew that it would compliment my long ground strokes. If you cannot generate a lot of power, stay away from this stick. On the other hand, if you are a 3.5+ with long powerful strokes this is a must try. Just by using this racquet, I was forced to improve my form, and I am now easily a 4.0. Consistency has gone through the roof. I am so happy that I finally found a racquet that fits me perfectly. I will be buying another one now because it's on sale, also may try some lead tape because of the light head.
From: Matt, Longmont, CO, USA 03/10
String type and tension: Babolat hurricane pro 17 g 58lbs

Comments: I dare say that I think I've finally settled on this as my stick. No other racquet has the same mass/stability PLUS a low swing weight that helps ensure that I'm not late on blistering groundstrokes. The 95 square inch head is big enough where I feel like there's good margin for error, but not so big where I feel like I can't put one away down the line or inside out when I have the opportunity. The tight string pattern allows for outstanding control in all areas of the court, and spin production is as abundant as I want it to be. The thin beam width encourages freedom to really cut through the air with slices, which translates to penetrating slices rather than floaters. I've tried Volkl DNX Mid, Babolat Aero Pro Drive with Cortex, Dunlop Aerogel 300, Yondex RDS 003, Volkl DNX 9, Becker 11, and Head Youtek Prestige MP. None feel better than this Babolat Pure Storm Ltd. The rest are put away for good, and rain or shine, I'm sticking with this one. Otherwise, my wife will be a smidge upset.
From: Ben, Canada 03/10
String type and tension: Luxilon Timo 17 in mains and Tecnifibre NRG2 17 in crosses, both at 55 pounds.
NTRP Rating: 4.5 to 5.0 or thereabouts

Comments: Just to start off this racket is AMAZING. I would recommend it 4.0+ players who can supply their own power and have a full swing. Compared to the Babolat Pure Storm Tour, this racket is stiffer, which I'd prefer but just enough flex, which I like. If you hit it just right you can place it anywhere. It can't get anymore perfect. Though I had to adjust to the new (light) weight. This racket actually feels way lighter than the specs impose. My serves have gotten I mean GOTTEN WAY more consistent, more controlled, and along with that way more power. My fav. shot though was the 2HBH. Well thing is you should get this racket or at least demo it! I highly recommend it.
From: Daniel, TX, USA, 03/10
String type and tension: Wilson syn. gut @ 58
Headsize: 95 sq. in.
NTRP Rating: 4.0+

Comments: I've demoed several racquets lately, looking to replace my Dunlop mfil-200 16x19. I'm very conservative and reluctant to change frames, but this one stood out immediately and is a keeper. It is just the right weight/balance for my strength. With it I can hit both heavy flat through the ball and fast topspin over the ball and it is super stable against big hitters--the biggest reason why I needed a new frame. Its head-light and stability make it excellent at the net and on serve as well. It actually has loads of power when you need it if you swing efficiently. Definitely worth a look if you like the specs.
From: Steve, Davis, CA 02/10
WeissCannon Silverstring, 53lbs
NTRP 4.5

Comments: I love this Stick! I've had it for a couple months now and ts amazing. It did not fit my game before I started playing with it but because of the lack of power had to learn to make my own, which if anything, helped my game for the future. I use very heavy topspin on almost every shot and it is a godsend for that purpose!
From: Anthony, Springfield, Oregon, US 01/10
String type and tension: natural gut 59

Comments: At the start of my first semester at my University, I was playing with the prince exo graphite. over xmas break, I switched to the storm ltd. I cannot believe this racquet, it is amazing. Very solid from the base line. When at the net, it feels as though I can easily put it anywhere. I'm very happy with my switch and do not plan on switching anytime soon. This is for sure a good buy!
From: Bryan, Orlando, Fl 01/10
String type and tension: Babolat Pro Hurricane Tour, 58 Lbs
NTRP Rating: 5++

Comments: This is intended to help John and any others who have experienced the "squeaky" butt cap but want to continue to enjoy playing with the racquet. Unwrap the leather grip. Get something narrow to pry the staples on the cap up a bit (ice pick works ok). Once the staples get a little space under them use pliers to remove them and pull off the butt cap. You won't need the staples anymore. Take a toothpick and dab simple superglue on the inside walls of the butt cap where it will rejoin the handle. Do not use the expanding glues like gorilla glue because they will create too much seeping out effect. Place the butt cap back on handle and hand press it into place...work it for a few minutes applying hand held pressure at the contact points. The next day re-wrap the grip and you will be back in business. This fix has worked well for a year now on Ltd frames receiving frequent use in heavy competition w/o a tad of recurring squeak. It is annoying that the vendor never properly addressed this issue but the racquet plays too wonderfully for it to go to waste. Good luck!
From: Joe, NY 01/10
String type and tension: Signum Pro 58; Gosen Microsheep 16 61

Comments: When I first hit with this racquet I thought it was the holy grail...great plow through at the perfect weight that would allow you to generate great racquet head speed without sacrificing stability. I have used this racquet for over a year now and would probably use it forever if not for the poor handle design. I have gone through three in the past year and every one of them developed a "squeaky" buttcap that eventually came loose after only a few days of hitting. I tried removing the cap, but I hate the feel without it. There are remedies, but they are all temporary fixes. This stick is to expensive for that problem to arise. I haven't found my replacement yet, but I will certainly switch when I do.
From: John, Monson, MA USA 01/10
String type and tension: Synthetic Gut @ 57lbs

Comments: This stick is very solid. If you hit the sweet spot that ball isn't coming back. The volleys feel great on this is probably the most astonishing shot you can hit with this although groundstrokes and serves still feel amazing. You can hit your serve with pin point accuracy on this stick. I love it and it's gonna be staying for awhile.
From: Joseph, Memphis, Tennessee, USA. 12/09
String type and tension: M:Gamma Zo magic 52 C:Head pps 55
NTRP Rating: Junior 12's

Comments: I love the control that this racquet offers. It made for really accurate forehands and touch shots. Power is compromised when serving unless you swing heavy. Overall it is a great stick if you value control over power.
From: Jason, Camby, IN 12/09
String type and tension: Head RIP Control 17 String; 57

Comments: One of the best frames available today, if you're in the market for a 4.0+ racquet. The grip shape lends itself to SW-W grips on the forehand and the flex makes for some nice, deep topspin shots. I've never hit my backhand with such precision before. The combination of low SW and thin beam make for a very smooth swing. Need to supply your own pop at the net unlike stiff Wilson frames. Plays best with thin gauge multi like nxt 17 at low 50s tension. Very impressed that Babolat can make such a frame (after their pure drive fame). 8.5/10 overall.
From: KV, TX 09/09
String type and tension: Gamma Livewire XP 16 @ 54 lbs

Comments: Thought I'd provide some additional feedback since I have hit with the PSL for about 20 hours now. Also, the gentleman's post was a response to mine, and I can clarify my stance on the racquet. I still feel that the racquet suits a line-drive (inches off the net) type ground stroke game. I can't see it supporting the type of swing that hits the ball high over the net and uses heavy topspin to bring it in. Its just not that type of racquet in my opinion. That being said, if you do have classic ground strokes, its really fun to play with because the control it gives is major. As far as other aspects of my game, my volleys are better but my serve (particularly my kick serve) is not as good. I haven't been able to get the ball to kick up as much as with my other racquet. I do swing pretty aggressively...The main advantage as far as I can tell with an 18/20 closed string pattern is that its more durable and you won't have to get your racquet restrung as much. Other then that, I think an open pattern provides more power, spin and may potentially be more arm friendly. I will probably go back to a 16/19 or 16/20 racquet.
From: Sam, Chicago, IL 08/09
String type and tension: Hybrid 16/17 57/59
NTRP Rating: 4.0 - 4.5

Comments: I respectfully disagree with the comment below mine. I have a severe semi-western "windshield wiper" forehand and love my PSL's. I've always loved 18X20 string patterns, even though I usually hit with good amounts of topspin. I just like the consistent feel of a tight stringbed. It also helps that I can go a month without breaking strings, instead of a couple of weeks. This is a racquet for someone who has sound technique, however. It will require you to focus consistently, supply nearly all of the power yourself, and nail the sweet spot. The good news is that you should be doing all of the above anyway. Great stick, with tons of feel and control, at least in my opinion.
From: Gyasi, SoCal. 8/09
String type and tension: Enduro Mono/ OG Micro @ 55/53

Comments: This racquet is for an advanced level player who can handle the weight and who can swing hard using legs, hips, core and arm. Its not for an "arm swinger" or beginner player. It caters heavily towards someone who has a "classic" loopy swing, hitting line drive groundstrokes. It does not play as well for a player who relies on spin using a modern type swing (western/wiper forehand). That being said it is a lot of fun to hit with, loads of control and feel. The weight makes volleys and serving a challenge, and again if you use a lot of spin on your serve the string pattern on this racquet (18/20) may not suit you. But if you can handle the weight your volleys will go where you want them to, just not as maneuverable as a lighter racquet. Bottom line: if you have a classic swing and can handle the weight you will love it.
From: Sam, Chicago, IL USA 08/09
String type and tension: Hybrid 16/17 57/59

Comments: I love this stick. In the past I played the Babolat Pure Storm Team (orange frame that is about 10.3oz). Well I got in better shape and needed a frame that was a bit heavier. This takes me back to the good ol' Prince Graphite. Plays so similar. This is just a rock solid stick of all sides. My ability to keep balls in play has gone way, way up. My style is to swing big and I have a big serve. This has made those bigger cuts hang in the court and really brought down my unforced errors. Having said that it did take a bit of the pop off my serve...but nothing really that noticeable. I am not having any trouble holding my serve with the new stick at all! Actually, I love how much spin I am getting on the ball right now. I can really get the ball to move and jump with this frame. The neat thing about this stick is the swingweight. You get all the benefits of a heavy frame without the feeling. It just does not feel heavy at all. I tried several sticks out...Prestige Pro, Wilson's, Prince's, etc. At the end of the day nothing was this solid all around. If you have a game where you like to take a rip at it, but the ball kinda gets away from you...this may be your stick.
From: Jeff, Cary, NC 07/09
String type and tension: Signum Pro Poly/Wilson Sensation 62lbs

Comments: Most 4.0 and down players are saying they don't like this stick. I'm 4ish and I like it a lot. Lots of control and spin! However, if you can't produce you own pace or are not good at taking advantage of your opponent's pace, you should not be using this racquet.
From: Jamie, Fort Worth, TX. 7/09
String type and tension: Wilson hollow core @ 57
NTRP Rating:between 4.0 and 4.5

Comments: I just switched to this from PST and it is a dream come true I get more spin due to headlightness. Serve is faster and more consistent backhand are a dream come true. I can even hit a one handed volleys stable. I could hit my opponent in the feet every time this racquet is the holy Grail of racquets.
From: Carl, Ashland Oregon 07/09
String type and tension: Babolat pro hurricane 18

Comments: I love this racquet! The look is hot! I have to admit, when I first demoed this racquet, I was not a big fan of it. But after getting through the initial warm-up period I was hooked! For starters, the forehand is spot on. I usually play with a hard hitter and I would have to find a heavier racquet to handle all that speed coming to me, but with this racquet, I was able to counter that speed. I agreed that this racquet is lacking on the power department, but the control is second to none, very predictable (which I like). I can fully swing with my forehand (with spin) and have the confident that it will land inside the court. The sweet spot is decent and with off hits, the racquet is still very stable. My serves with this racquet is monster! The headlight characteristic of this racquet helps me generate more racquet speed, which helps my flat serves. My spin serves also benefit from the dense pattern of the strings. My spins seemed to be bouncing higher than with my old racquet. I look forward to my service game every time I'm out on the court. Net play is very good also. Volleys was solid. The only thing that I wish would be better was my 2HBH. It is not as solid as my old racquet and feels like I'm popping up the return. But after a few hitting session, it feels better. So I guess I just need to adjust to it. But my slice backhand benefit from more pace and spins. As you can tell, I LOVE THIS RACQUET! Demo it if you haven't, your game would thank you :) p.s. It looks like the new STORM LTD is up at TW Europe, hope they have the same feel as this one :)
From: D.T., Seattle. 7/09

Comments: Tried it for a month. Incredible precision on volleys and increased power and precision on the serves as well. However, due to it's smaller head and dense string pattern, it's just not the racquet for me; my game is more based on lots of power and topspin from the baseline. If you like to serve and volley or play a lot of doubles, definitely give this racquet a try!
From: F., BC, Canada, 06/09
String type and tension: Babolat Pro Hurricane Tour 17 @ 55

Comments: See my first comment below. Here's the follow-up. Thin Babo VS Thermo Gut 17G string broke after 14h, as expected. Put a slightly lower 16G of the same string into the racquet, at 23 kg. Now it is perfect, without the added lead (which I took off for good). One-handed backhand, topspin drive, serve, topspin forehand, topspin lobs are the racquet's best shots.
From: Andrew, Munich. 6/09
String type and tension: Babolat VS Team 16G 23kg

Comments: Very good racquet. In spite of the flexibility, the feel is crisp and precise. You get the type of topspin you usually get from small heads: fast and rather flat. You have to apply full and fast swings. No cheating possible. With the Wilson K90, e.g., you can block some serves back, you can reach out and get a wide ball back with the tip of the racquet. Forget this with this Babolat. Serves and one-handed backhand topspin drive are a treat. I put 4g lead on each side of the hoop (Sampras like 10:30 and 1:30). It's is a bit less demanding now without giving up too much of its characteristics, balance is 32cm (8 points head light).
From: Andrew, Munich. 6/09
String type and tension: Babolat VS Natural Gut 17G Thermogut, 26kg

Comments: Perfect racquet for those who have a complete game. It's light enough to take nice cuts but stiff like a Pro Staff. Amazing feel, played with the Tour 90 K-Factor and found myself a little limited when playing others on the college level. this stick game me about 15 mph more on my serve. Swing tempo doesn't change much when trying to get more power on groundstrokes, which is a plus. Ideal frame for those who want to take their game to the next level.
From: Gerald, New Orleans, LA. 6/09
String type and tension: Wilson Enduro, Kirsh P2 63 lbs
NTRP Rating: 5.0+

Comments: Ok everyone. Listen up. The reason paint comes off the racquet so easy I'd because of the carbon extreme technology. Carbon DOES NOT hold paint well. I've been playing with this since the day it came out and This racquet is excellent. No need to get angry cause of paint trouble. Also to Babolat. I want the original pure drive team back
From: Dakota, Phoenix, AZ, USA, 05/09
String type and tension: Gamma synthetic gut strung at 50 lbs
NTRP Rating: Juniors boys 16s

Comments: I've been playing with the Head microgel prestige midplus for almost a year. I demo'd this racquet during a match today and I absolutely loved it. The light head gave me way more maneuverability, and there was only one shot that strayed from where I aimed. I'm a power hitter and this racquet practically completed my game. It took me a set to get used to it (7-5), and then I dominated from there (6-1). I highly recommend this racquet for power players.
From: Erik, Sussex, WI, USA. 05/09

Comments: BUTTER! This stick slices and dices. Definitely one of the most comfortable sticks I have played with, even more so than my Volkl T10 II's. Loads of control and feel from the baseline or the net. This racket was like an 80's revival. I felt confident going for all my shots, spin was easy to get even for an 18x20, slices were deadly, but BYOP (bring your own power). I was hitting big, flat ground strokes for days with no fear. I even found this racket a little light so there's plenty of room to customize. A very nice stick, a must demo for player's 5.0 and up.
From: Sam, San Francisco, CA, USA. 05/09
String type and tension: 60 lbs
NTRP Rating: 5.0, all court

Comments: I've been playing with it for about a month and I believe it's the best racquet I've ever played with...and I've been playing 20+ years. The control with the racquet is fantastic. For me this racquet has improved my return of serve and backhand the most. Returns that would spray off be Babolat pure control seem to stay in play with this racquet. The swing weight seems perfect for my one handed backhand. The racquet has enough weight to plow through the ball and create a heavy ball for your opponent to hit. It easy to place my serves, and the control on the forehand is tennis nirvana. The ball goes where you want it to go with as much spin as you want. I can't say enough good things about this racquet. Awesome. I will be buying a 2nd one.
From: Dave, Honolulu, HI. 04/09
String type and tension: Kirschbaum P2, 60 lbs

Comments: I know this stick says that it is geared towards a 4.5+ level, but I am a 3.5 and found that this may easily be the best stick I've ever picked up. My serve was instantly easier to place, I really swung out on my forehand and it stayed inside the baseline, and volleys were smooth sailing, truly a great stick. I plan to re-string with Natural Gut soon instead of the sensation I have in there now to see how it plays. Overall, a great stick from a company that I was very close to swearing off after hating the pure drive, pure drive plus, and aeropro drive cortex.
From: Chuck, NEPA, USA, 04/09
String type and tension: Wilson Sensation @ 58lbs
Headsize: 95 in

Comments: The Pure Storm Ltd. is a fantastic racquet! I used a Wilson H-Tour for a long time and couldn't find anything with good feel, control and flexibility for a while. When Babolat came out with this one I was anxious to try it. It's got the feel of an '80s racquet with the precision to top it off. Had trouble generating power at first, but just strung it with a little lower tension and didn't have a problem.
From: Chuck, Bakersfield, CA, USA. 3/09
String type and tension: Babolat Pro Hurricane/ Conquest 58lbs

Comments: Getting used to the flex but very smooth, buttery feel is worth it. Can bang hard flat serves no problem. Great directional control and low power is the way to go. Virtually impossible to hit the ball long. The backhand slice is lethal because the ball just dies in midcourt, forcing the opponent to move into no man's land and dink the ball up. Net play is a pleasure thanks to the very low swingweight, itself due to the extreme head-light balance. The drop volley, my favorite shot, is a beauty as a result of the buttery softness of the frame. Leather grip really helps you clearly feel the edges of the handle so your hand knows exactly where it is at all times. Surprised no pros use it.
From: Gabriel, Bermuda. 2/09
String type and tension: Tecnifibre X-1 Biphase 17 @ 57 lbs

Comments: I am a ranked junior and just switched from to this Storm limited. I am beating people I have never beaten with this. I say buy it now if you are advanced enough.
From: Richard, Tampa, fl, USA. 2/09
String type and tension: Babolat Pro hurricane(mains)conquest(crosses)

Comments: This racket is great it improves my all around play. From serve, baseline, volleys, and over head. It makes me so confident in my full swing solid hit.
From: julianx2, Honolulu, HI. 2/09
String type and tension: Head sonic pro 17 main/vs team cross-55 tension

Comments: I agree completely with Josh, Boston, USA. 12/08. I used to play with the Pro Staff Classic 7.5 and I've finally found a racquet that plays just like it. I couldn't say it better: "beautiful feel of the Pro Staff without the not-so- gracefulness". I love winding up for my forehand/backhand, or "wiggle" as Josh calls it. This racquet allows me to do just that. I'm never late for a shot anymore. With a Pro Staff Classic 6.1 or any of the newer Wilson racquets, I would always end up hitting late. My arm would also get tired after 30 minutes of my Agassi impressions. I played with this racquet for 2.5 hours and my arm still felt great. At last, I can love the game again. PS: don't think because this racquet is light, it plays like a newbie racquet. The feel upon contact is always solid, like a Pro Staff. It just gives you time to add a little show to your swing.
From: Kris, Houston, TX, USA, 02/09
String type and tension: Wilson NXT 16 @ 60lbs
Headsize: 95lb
NTRP Rating: 4.0 to 4.5

Comments:Ever since I played with the Dunlop 150G (and later Dunlop 200G) many many years ago I have been looking for a racket with the same feeling. I played about 1 year with Dunlop M-Fil 200 which was OK but not exactly what I was looking for. Today I played with my new Babolat Pure Storm Limited for the the first time. It took about an hour to get used to the sweet spot and lighter head, but after that I was able to hit the ball with power that even beat M-Fil 200, which surprised me because everyone says Babolat Pure Storm Limited is extremely low powered. I have full swing both on backhand and forehand which seems to be necessary, as others have written about too, to generate enough power. So far I am very happy with this racket.
From: Tomas, Delray Beach, Florida, USA. 1/09
String type and tension: Ashaway Crossfire II 16 @ 42/48

Comments:Great STICK. I've been using since its introduction in the US and my accuracy and consistency has improved. The low swing weight took a little bit of time getting use to but going to a 18x20 from 16x19 string pattern brought on added control without any loss in spin production. I like to rip forehands with a lot of spin. The lighter head helps my timing/pace and it's great for on-the-run defense too.
From: Ben, Ridgewood, NJ, USA. 1/09
String type and tension: Klip Legend 16M @ 61, Klip K-BOOM 17C @ 58

Comments:Wow, what can I say? Well done Babo. I've tried around 20+ sticks the past 6-8 weeks, some winners (Kblade tour, prestige pro, Dunlop 200ag) but nothing compared to this. For me this seemed to fill the gap between the crisp beautiful feel of the pro staff and the not-so-graceful 6.1 Wilson's--and it came from Babolat which typically has clunky frames. I loved this stick, I cannot find anything to be critical over--I even liked the paint job. Most tour frames you need to back it up with solid stroke work, this one gives you a really nice margin and some wiggle room if you're not Andre Agassi or the like. Again, just wow--if you're looking for new frames, worth a hit. Wouldn't be surprised to see these start to show up on the tour.
From: Josh, Boston, USA. 12/08
String type and tension: Gamma Livewire 64
NTRP Rating: college coach/former college player

Comments: Well done, Babolat. I've been playing with this stick for about a month, and this stick is great. Good flex, 95 sq. head size is a perfect fit. However, I suggest using a higher gauge string such as 17 or 18 due to the tight string pattern. Great for serving, I am bombing serves 120+. Worth the demo, and give it a try.
From: Anon, USA. 11/08
String type and tension: Tecnifibre Pro Redcode, 17g, 54's
NTRP Rating: ITF

Comments: I've been a loyal Wilson 6.1 user for a loooong time and have been disappointed with the K Factor series. So after demo-ing rackets for months, I played with the Babolat Pure Storm LTD today. W O W. What an amazing feel. From the first ball, I knew this was a special racket. Big sweet spot, flexible, enough power if you can create your own, and very maneuverable. Night and day difference from the Wilson K Factors. If anyone has tried the KBlade for example, that thing is a 2 x 4 with strings. Stiff! The Pure Storm LTD is a winner (nice looking too); I'll test it again this weekend but it looks like I'll be saying goodbye to Wilson for a while. Switching to Babolat. Anyone on the tour playing with it? I'd like to see a review from a tennis warehouse staff member.
From: Javier, Miami Beach, FL. 11/08
String type and tension: Hybrid

Comments: One word...LEAD. And lots of it. Yes this is a player's stick. It has the right head size/shape, the right string pattern, the right flex. It has the right stuff to be a good stick but without some customization, it isn't. It's like a rolling chassis that you might get from a kit car company. It has potential, but without the right motor, it's just a useless bunch of steel. Without about an ounce of lead tape to add swing weight to this frame, the Pure Storm Ltd. is just a bunch of worthless graphite. So if you like a raw lump of clay to work with, this is your frame. BTW, Message to Babolat: Get rid of that ridiculous Cortex nonsense. Rafa doesn't use a Cortex frame and you know it. Bring the old Aeropro Drive back. Now that's a nice stick.
From: Noah USRSA MRT, San Rafael, CA. 11/08
String type and tension:Babolat VS 16g Mains, Luxilon ALU Rough Crosses 50 lbs

Comments: I just bought this stick. I used to play with the k six one. This one is much better. Great work, Babolat (finally). It is very control oriented stick, the string pattern is so tight, I love it. I can put the ball wherever I want on the court with it. It has good maneuverability (low swingweight). Because of the low swingweight I added 20 grams of lead tape on 3 and 9 o'clock. Now it plays similar with the k six one, but with more power and much more control. It is a player's racquet, you have to generate your own power. But if you switch to this stick you'll improve your overall playing technique. There is much more to say about this one, but the best words won't compensate the feeling of using it. It is the best stick I ever played with, I'll use it many years to come.
From: Sorin, Lugoj / Timis / Romania. 11/08
String type and tension: Wilson Enduro gold 22 kg
Headsize: 95 sqinch

Comments: Honestly, this is one of the best sticks I have ever hit with. I switched form the Babolat pure drive standard (100 sq. in) and I'm glad that I did. The smaller headsize on the Pure Drive ltd. forces me to focus even more to consistently hit the sweetspot. Although the 95 sq. in. head is good for now, I'd like to see Babolat come out with this stick in a 90 sq. in. head.
From: Nate, TX, USA, 11/08
String type and tension: Prince topspin cyber blue 16 @ 60lbs.

Comments: Awesome stick! Very versatile and user-friendly. After a few times hitting, the stick is a little on light side, but a little lead tape at 3 and 9 o'clock help. Control oriented makes this stick lethal to players who know how to play smart. Overall, Babolat made a great midplus stick that I hope they'll continue to make.
From: Steve. 11/08
String type and tension:Luxilon Big Banger Alu 16 @ 60 lbs
NTRP Rating: 4.5+

Comments:Nice frame, but no one below 4.5/5.0 need apply. Demanding but rewarding racquet. Probably more flex than most players prefer, but with the right strings and tension, you'll find it to be a comfortable and arm-friendly frame. Specs say 11.8 oz strung weight, but it plays lighter in your hands. You'll need to supply all power, direction, and plow with this one. Even though it's an 18/20, spin was no problem. Most difficult shots to execute well were the stretch slice backhand and the serve return against big hitters. Leather grip somewhat gimmicky. Throw some wrap on it or replace it with a good synthetic grip.
From: Andrew, Edina, MN, USA, 10/08

Comments: This is one of the best rackets I have ever used. However, the weight of this racket is too light for its dense string pattern. So I put lead tape on 3 o'clock and 9 o'clock position of the frame. This tuning-up is successful. Strung weight is 367grams.
From: Naoto, Tokyo, Japan. 10/08
String type and tension:Main:Babolat VS Natural Gut. 40lbs. Cross:Luxilon Alu Power rough. 42lbs.

Comments: Truly the best racquet for my game, I got a couple and once I started getting the sweetspot I beat players a level above me. It took about 3-4 hours of hitting to get the feel. Thanks Babolat for this amazing stick!
From: Anirudh, New Delhi, India, 10/08
String type and tension: Head sonic pro, 57lb.

Comments: I've been using Wilson n-code 6.1 before, have played some with the K-factor, it was a little too wild for my taste. This racquet has outstanding control, feels extremely solid. I added lead tape at 9 and 3 and that really made a big difference since it was a little too light. I had surgery for tennis elbow 6 months ago, and now I can hit my one handed backhand with great comfort again. Give this one a try, I'm glad I did.
From: Chris, Houston, TX. 9/08
String type and tension: Wilson NXT Tour 58 lbs
NTRP Rating 4.5

Comments: This racket is killer! I owned everyone I played with it including my older brother who I had never beaten before I got this truly SICK racket! Go Babolat!!!!
From: Ozzy, New York City, NY, USA. 9/08
String type and tension:Wilson gut main and Luxilon ALU rough cross-60 tension

Comments: This stick has the weight of the pure storm tour, which I like for returns, and the swing weight of the pure storm, which I like for my backhands (one hander). The leather grip is a plus. My serves were improved on consistency and power bumped up my mph from about 115 to 125 on average. Very spin friendly for kick serves you can find the angles if you know how. Volleys are a little weak on my game so I cant really critique that part but its a good stick to get you to net and very forgiving if your playing that heavy topspin player and you get a little to close to your shot and hit it a little flat. Overall I give this racket a 8 out of 10 since only because the small head size had me shank a set point when I stretched out for it and the feelings a little sour but overall a definite must demo at LEAST.
From: Tino, Kingsville, TX, USA, 09/08
String type and tension: Luxilon Alu big banger rough...60lbs
Headsize: 95 in.
NTRP Rating: badace

Comments: This frame is amazing. I said earlier that it had not enough power on the serve, but this forced me to improve my serve. Now it is the best part of my game. I purchased another frame and love it. It forced me to improve my game, and now is the only racquet I will ever use.
From: Michael, Downers Grove, IL, USA, 09/08
String type and tension: M: Babolat nat gut 17g X: Luxilon ace 18g, 58 lbs

Comments: I was disappointed at first strike because it felt like I was playing with a 27 inch 2X4, but after a couple of sets, I grew to appreciate its attributes. Now, several matches later --I won't return to my previous racket, Gamma Ipex 7.0. I purchased this racket because I wanted to return to grass-roots groundstrokes-- heavy topspins on both wings. I grew up playing in the '80s with the Dunlop 200G as my favorite all-time racket. This Pure Storm Ltd. comes very close to replicating that old- school racket feel, not quite like the original Dunlop 200G but good enough. Like everyone else commenting here, this is not a racket for those with compact swings as the ball will likely end up in the net. Don't bother blocking a service return because you'll have better luck with plywood. Swing big and strike hard and you'll place it right where you want it. Cross-court directional ball changes are easier because the racket absorbs the ball and holds on to it long enough long for you to turn the ball and send it into a different direction. The dense string pattern is for control so my slice serves have been attenuated, however flat serves are amped up a bit. My volleys are softer not crisp but has allowed me to cut sharper angles. My backhand slices that previously landed at the service line have now become drop shots. Overall, a terrific hefty nostalgic powerless racket that will reward big swinging baseliners with precise placement.
From: Roderick, Cleveland, Ohio, USA. 8/08
String type and tension: Luxilon Big Banger Original 16G at 57lbs

Comments: I purchased after a 3 week demo, and love the racquet. It is extremely solid for the weight (< 12 oz). I have the nCode 6.1 95 16x18, which I also think is a great racquet, but wanted a little less power and more control. This racquet has everything and more. Extremely good at the baseline, has great balance and is very maneuverable. I play a lot of doubles and this racquet is a perfect blend of serve & volley, with control. I have no issue creating spin or power with it; overall, it is a very solid racquet that I highly recommend.
From: Steve, Atlanta, GA. 8/08
String type and tension: Wilson NXT 17 tour @ 58

Comments: Similar to Prince Speedport Tour. Two good things from this racket are 1)not too heavy, 2)control. A little struggle at beginning but got used to it quickly. I got more winner shots to both corners. To those who want more power, just low down the tensions, use thinner string. Overall, it is not too bad.
From: Bryan, Garden Grove, CA, USA. 8/08
String type and tension: Luxilon 16 at 60 lbs. Got it used, I prefer little lower tension and 17G string for this racket since the string pattern is too dense.

Comments: A great racket. Spin friendly, maneuverable, and adds just enough power.
From: Ethan, Manhattan, New York. 8/08
String type and tension: Babolat VS gut 17 gauge strings and 60 tension
Headsize: 95 square inches

Comments: I really love this racket. I have old school strokes. Good on the slice, flat, and topspin forehand. Good on the slice, flat, and topspin backhand. Power and touch volleys were off the chart. It didn't take long for me to get used to serving all varieties of serves and locations. It would probably feel and play a lot better with VS 16 in the mains @45lbs, Luxilon Fluoro 17 Fluoro in the crosses @58lbs. Give and take a few pounds either way. Depending on what you're looking for. I play with the Dunlop Maxply McEnroe with the same set up. I don't need power. I love a dead racket. I would switch in a heartbeat.
From: Dinieri, Berkeley, Ca, USA, 08/08
NTRP Rating: 4.0-4.5

Comments: This is the best racquet I've ever hit with. It took about two hours to really start to hit it sweet, but this is an amazing stick, and trust me folks I've played with just about every player's frame ever made.
From: Tim, Nashville, TN, US. 8/08

Comments: I love the feel. Plenty of spin on both topspin forehand and two-handed backhand. Crisp at the net. Serves work on both kick and flat. I like the idea of being able to swing either fast or slow and have confidence in the racquet that the ball will do as expected. Perfect power with losing control.
From: Tom, Pacifica, CA. 7/08
String type and tension: Babolat Pro Hurricane mains, VS gut crosses, 57lbs

Comments: So many comments from lower level players who say "disappointing." No wonder; this amazing racquet is not meant for you! Even though it's touted as 4.5+, I would not recommend this racquet to anybody under 5.0 unless you have tremendous swing speed. Players who cannot generate consistent power - forget it. Weekend warriors who are habitually late - forget it. 5.0+ and tourney players - give this racquet a decent demo (over 15 hours) and crank it up. 17g strings or thinner are a must with the string pattern/head size, and keep it under 60lbs. Consider the stock frame a starting point and customize to your preference. Well done, Babolat. Finally a stick that feels like you had players in mind.
From: Taylor, Chicago. 7/08
String type and tension: Babolat VS T Gut @ 57
NTRP Rating: Ex ATP

Comments: Very disappointed with this frame, it looks good on paper, but in reality plays and feels very similar to Pure Storm Tour if it were about 50 flex and less stable. My main racket is ProKennex Redondo Mid, which is rated at 56 flex. At the same weight, Redondo felt a lot more crispy, powerful, stable and controlled than this frame. Even with some lead tape around the top half of the loop, PS Ltd. really couldn't pick up the ball unless you swing all out, the feel is muted, serves and strokes are pretty gutless unless you hit almost completely flat.
From: Anton V, NYC. 7/08
String type and tension: Babolat Xcel 16 @ mid

Comments: Amazing stick if you have developed and powerful strokes. It is very accurate and spin is readily available. I'm getting one of them even though my strokes are not quite what this racquet requires. It is just too much fun to play with, especially the backhand slice.
From: Daiver, Montevideo, Uruguay. 7/08
String type and tension: Babolat VS 55 / Pro Hurricane 55

Comments: Love this edition! Have been playing with the Babolat Pure Control Plus series for 3 years. Have two of the original (97 sq in) lava-lamp paint jobs that weigh in at 12.8 oz/8 pts HL and 13 oz/8 pts head-light with minimal lead (just for balance). Great at groundies but tiring on the serve. The "red head" 2nd edition PC+ (97 sq in) weighs in at 12.2 oz/8 pts HL with lead at noon, 3 and 9. And the last, short-lived, "all black head" "MP" (100 sq in) had been my favorite up until now (had the most flex). This latest Pure Storm Ltd version (June 2008) is, unmodified, very close to my doctored-up PC+ "MP" I have been trying to replace. The "MP" version (so-called because it was stamped 100 sq. in. instead of 97 or 98!!) began life at 11 oz (unstrung) and 4-1/2 grips, but grew in weight with shrink-wrap to 4-5/8ths grip, lead at noon, 3 and 9 -- and after I added a VS overgrip, RVS dampener and head tape (3/10ths oz for all three items) -- ended up (strung) at 12 ounces and 12 pts HL. After the same VS/RVS/head tape combo (but no lead) added to this PS Ltd, it weighs in at 12.1 oz and 10 pts HL. Big cigar! Ditto on the other comments about volley control and crisp response! Spin is improved, and power (even without any lead) is just as big as the heavily modified "MP". Strings now have less "ring" at impact, maybe because of the "Carbon X". Have been attending competitors' racquet demo sessions and also have tried and liked racquets such as the Head MicroGel Prestige mid and the Prince O3 Speedport Tour. My other racquets include two Head i.prestige XLs (98 sq in -- both 12.2 oz but 8pts and 9pt HL -- lead added at noon 3 and 9 on one..and at 10 and 2 on the other) which are also 18x20s but which feel more stiff..and two Volkl C10-Pros (98 sq in/20mm beam/27-1/4" long -- 13.2/9pts HL and 12.7/7pts HL..blt-up and weighted). The Volkls are great for strengthening my arm and back, but too heavy for me during a match. Kudos to Babolat for introducing this stick. I will be adding a few more to my bag ASAP! Curious to see if they introduce a 27-1/2 inch version with same 19 mm beam, etc. According to the specs, a lot less swing weight: very tempting to add some lead at noon, but like the 10 pts HL I have now. FYI: I like Babolat VS Team 17 gut and played it for a couple of years, but can't afford it anymore (need the money to pay for gas to the matches!!). I have never broken the TNT+ 18, and find it an acceptable substitute for 17 gauge gut. Play in four singles leagues, plus one.

Comments: I have had this racquet for a while.I love it. I have access to a lot of spin and power that I did not have before my serve has never been better and it is going to continue. It is all thanks to this racquet. I have to say that this racquet is a must for any serious players.
From: Alex, Riverside, CA, USA. 6/08
String type and tension: Wilson Sensation strung at standard

Comments: I normally use a Dunlop Aerogel 200, and I just got this in the mail the other day. While playing with it, I noticed it had great spin on groundstrokes and a solid feel on volleys and overheads. The only thing it lacked was power on the serve. It provided nearly no pace on the ball, but was good for slice serves/kick serves. I personally am better at doubles and love playing it, so I will continue using this racquet and see how it performs with my game. I play 6-7 hours a day, 5 days a week.
From: Michael, Downers Grove, Illinois. 6/08
String type and tension: M: Babolat VS natural gut x: Babolat Pro Hurricane tension:57
NTRP Rating: around 4.5-5