Comments: I feel like this racquet was just so good they had to pull it off the market. I already swing pretty hard and fast, and with a racquet like this, I'm able to get amazing control. I've tried a bunch of other ones that are relatively low power and my shots seem normal paced with the same amount of control. With this one, I get the power as a bonus. I don't think I will ever change racquets. I string it with a poly between 60-57 lbs for best results.
From: Nick, 5/12
String type and tension: Babalot Hurricane Feel, 60 lbs

Comments: Power power power, and lots of spin! I felt this frame had noticeably higher power and more spin than the Pure Drive GT. I overpowered my opponents and ran them all over the court with this frame until they could no longer get to the ball. Obviously directional control was good too if I was able to do that. Even short low balls hit with the tip of the stringbed zipped across the court for surprisingly fast winners! I have not been able to do that with any other racket since. I'm a solid 4.5 player but my forehands were just as fast and powerful as the local 5.0 players when using this frame. This didn't feel like a good choice for touch shots or drops shots, although I felt like I could just rely on power alone. It was hard keeping the ball low on topspin drives though, and I felt I had better control over my one handed backhand from frames like the Aeropro Drive GT and Dunlop 4D 300. The one thing that kept me from buying this frame was that the demo was strung with a full bed of Wilson Sensation, yet after playing with this frame I would get strange tingles in my elbow which really worried me, and this was during a time when I had no arm issues! The racket felt a bit hollow and harsh. I thought I was the only one who was crazy enough to think that, as I never saw mention of it in any of the customer reviews. But now I look at the Delta Core Pro reviews and see that a few other people felt the same way. I believe I will give the Delta Core Pro a try, as it is supposed to be the same only more comfortable. Although the original BB Pro was already pretty awesome!
From: Anon, SoCal, 12/10

Comments: I posted a comment about this racquet a few months ago. I finally got this racquet w/my grip size (4 3/8) about a week ago. Man!! What a racquet!! I went to hit with my brother yesterday (first time in 14 years that I've been able to hit outside in the month of December in Utah; it was about 45 degrees!!) Anyway, it was awesome. I had the racquet strung w/Pro Hurricane Tour on the Mains at 61 and Babolat Excel Premium on the crosses also at 61. I thought it was the perfect set up for this racquet. The spin was amazing, as well as the power and control. If you are considering this racquet don't think twice, give it a try! You will not regret it.
From: Marcos, Layton, UT, USA, 12/10
String type and tension: Babolat Pro Hurricane Tour/Excel Premium or Wilson Stamina.

Comments: This stick is the best one that I have found for my game. I played 1 for high school and then haven't stopped playing for 20 yrs. I restarted and picked up a Babolat Pure Drive (It felt great initially). I bought one after demoing several racquets. It had good power and reasonable feel. But only after 2-3 weeks, I developed tennis elbow and felt like my arm was going to fall off. I had never felt this before so I tried different strings and tensions and finally gave up and started demoing again. I tried Dunlop 4D 500 tour, 4D 500, 4D 300, Prince ozone tour, EXO3 white, EXO3 black, a few Volkl including PB 10 mid, Wilson pro open (a good runner up) and several others not even worth mentioning. I kept coming back to this racquet. I strung with Babolat Pro Hurricane tour at mid range and this racquet is a beast!Solid at returns of serve and great serving stick (more than half the game there), great with ground strokes, slightly sluggish with volleys but on par with the Pure Drive with a much softer feel on the arm. Gave the pro at the club (a open player recently played for FSU) a good run for his money. Even though I lost, I know where to improve and with this stick, I know I can hit those shots and stay consistent with power deep in the 3rd set.
From: Balle, FL
String type and tension: Babolat Pro Hurricaine tour 55
NTRP Rating: 4.5 starting

Comments: What a racquet! I used to play with Youtek radical pro but decided to change racquet due some elbow problems. After reading some feedbacks I decided to buy a pair of Becker Pro. Although it has a 68 RDC it doesn't show on court. I'm very impressive with her nice feel, comfort and an incredible pop and spin window. My balls get some depth and power. I'm very satisfied and intend to buy one more.
From: Alexandre, Rio de Janeiro, Brasil, 10/10
String type and tension: Gamma Gut, 58lb
NTRP Rating: 4/4.5

Comments: I had been using the Babolat Aero Pro Drive Cortex with Hurricane Pro Tour Strings. I figured, shoot, I love Nadal's huge topspin style and since I'm a lefty, I thought I could emulate and deliver. Hahaha... wrong!!! That's not the Aero Pro's fault though. It's mine for having a big head. After I had unwittingly bought an Aero Pro off of eBay (never going to make that mistake again) and had cracked my other real Aero Pro, I thought I'd test the field and see what was out there. I read all the reviews on Babolat, Volkl and then found my way to Becker. Well, I'm German, so I thought, shoot, Bobole rocked it, so can I (told ya, I got a big head). Bought a used Becker Pro at a reputable store (with Wilson KGut Strings on it already) and loved it RIGHT AWAY. Wow. Not sure why I was playing so much better, but I was. Tried the Hurricane Pro Tour again and liked it. The poly was just giving me more topspin. I won a local double tourney with it and have never looked back. I bought another stick from Tennis Warehouse (they rock it). I've been playing quite a bit and recently tried the RPM Blast. Just tonight, my string of victories came together when I beat one of the best guys at our local upcountry courts... handily: 6-1; 6-4. My confidence hitting through the ball with hella topspin has finally arrived and sometimes, just sometimes, I get a glimpse of what it might feel like to hit a Nadalian nasty buggy-whip topspin. There's something about this racket in my hand that makes it just an extension of my arm: control, leverage, power.... The Becker Pro with RPM Blast 16 or 17 is my dream setup. Thank you higher power for making it happen and thanks to Becker and Tennis Warehouse for putting it in my hands. Much Aloha from a 3.5er playing more like a 4.5er with serious Tennis Stoke. Peace out, Stephan
From: Stephan, Kula, HI, USA, 10/10
String type and tension: Babolat RPM Blast 17 @ 55lbs

Comments: Been playing with this stick for a while and like the power it offers with little effort a very pleasing racket.
From: Nicholas, IN, USA, 08/10
Headsize: 100 sq in

Comments: Absolutely awesome racquet. Tried the Pure Drive and Aeropro and was really torn, so when I read that this was right in between the two, and for a better price I ordered it without even demoing. Absolutely love the racquet, such a sweet stick. Definitely big topspin forehands are the shot of choice with this bad boy. Took my a little while to get used to it but now I'm frustrating my playing partner like crazy :). Give this racquet a shot!
From: Sean, 08/10
String type and tension: Wilson NXT 17 55#

Comments: This it a great racket, plays like a pure drive but less stiff. I put lead tape at 9 and 3 position for more stability and weight, I put leather grip now the racket is 11.07 oz and is a really dream must give a try.
From: Mark, Canada, 08/10
String type and tension: Wilson Enduro pro

Comments: I played w/this racquet for about an hour. I play w/a Babolat Pure Drive Cortex Racquet, which I love!! This friend of mine had this racquet in his bag and I asked him what it was. He told me and then I asked if I could try it. He then said "watch out, you're gonna like it way too much!!" I thought to myself no way!! I absolutely loved this racket! It has great feel, power, and access to spin. Great weight distribution around the frame. Unfortunately the grip size was 4 5/8 (I play w/ 4 3/8). If it was my grip size I would have been begging my friend to sell it to me. Wonderful racquet! I hope to buy one real soon....
From: Marcos, Layton, UT, USA, 08/10
String type and tension: Wilson Enduro Gold Mains at 61, Wilson Stamina crosses at 61
Headsize: Babolat Pure Drive Cortex, 100 in

Comments: This it a great racket easy to swing, lots of spin and power more better than Babolat pure drive due to the fact the feel is better and it has more control, strung w/Kirschbaum pro line two at 62 lbs make this racket a serious weapon.
From: Alex, USA, 07/10
String type and tension: Babolat Pro hurricane Tour
NTRP Rating: 4.0, 4.5

Comments: This is an excellent racquet, similar play to pure drive, but with more feel and power. It has nice spin with a 16x18 string pattern and the slices are deep and low. On the serve I produce a lot of pop and can slice it. I recommend to any 4.0 to 5.5 player.
From: Alexis, USA.
String type and tension: Head sonic pro from head
Headsize: 100 mp

Comments: I ordered the Becker pros because the demos seemed to hit very well. I am number one on my varsity tennis team and needed a good racquet to fit the style of play I use. I use the full western grip and with the slightly oversized head size it really contributes to the massive amounts of spin I produce on my strokes and serve. It's very durable and has a good feel to it. Before I used the k factor 1 (Federer's racquet) and the Babolat aerodrive, the Wilson hyper hammer, k6.2 (very good racquet) but the Becker pros are by far the best racquet I have ever used.
From: Niko Valenzuela, Artesia, New mexico, United States 01/10
String type and tension: Tecnifibre pro red strung at 70
Headsize: 100sq
NTRP Rating: 4.5-5.0

Comments: I gave this one a try today and enjoyed the solid feel it provided. Nice pace and handled hard hitting well. Great racquet overall.
From: Mike, Seattle, WA, USA, 01/10
String type and tension: demo

Comments: Had hellacious arm and shoulder problems from being an idiot and not fully rehabbing tendonitis caused by an elongated, overly stiff Prince frame, so I hopped from one player's frame to another. Finally my doc said there's only one player's brand that I should look at and that's Volkl/Becker. Glad I did. The Pro fills a spot that you can't find anywhere. Like others said, it plays like a Pure Drive GT, but seems to pocket the ball better and plays without a whisper of vibration--even when you hit off-center. I hit with heavy topspin and it seems like I'm getting more from the Pro with less effort than I did from the others I demoed, the Pure Drive GT, Head Radical OS or the AeroPro Drive. Same with my kick serve--I'm getting more pop with less effort. So if you're looking at the PD GT, check out the Becker Pro--you'll be happily surprised.
From: Brian, Los Angeles, USA. 09/09
String type and tension: 55lbs Wilson NXT

Comments: My only criticism is the grip - bit flat like the Head grips. I know it is only a matter of getting used to them, but I really don't need or want this grip shape. Grips also seem to be large for the size. Strung mine in Hurricane Pro at 55 as I read people were struggling to keep the ball in, but feels quite stiff, so I would go for something softer. Needs a vibration dampener. I sprayed a few long, but not nearly as many as with a Babolat Roddick. A LOT of power and depth, impressive especially when stretched. EXCELLENT access to spin. My lobs were perfect. Slices were REALLY heavy. Volleys banged away with brute force. I will definitely keep 2 in my bag for when I am struggling with depth. I know this is a racquet I will want to keep coming back to. Kind of stick to use when you just want to roll someone over quickly in a tournament and don't really care about grace and technique. Will use lots when I play matches away on artificial grass, where I often get overpowered and normally need a set to get up to speed. Fills a big gap in the market.
From: Austin, Uk. 6/09

Comments: I had been playing with player/tour level frames for a while, believing that I should discipline myself to play with those frames. My last racquets were a pair of Yonex RDX-500s. However, I found that during times of duress, I was not a skilled enough player to find that sweetspot. Thus, my opponent would feast on a short, weak reply. So, I took an off-day and went on an all-day-demo-quest. The pro at the tennis shop inventoried my skill level, and recommended frames a step below player's frames. So, I tried several of them. Honestly, I would have walked right past the Becker Pro in deference to more familiar brands, but the pro strongly encouraged me to give it a try. Man, am I glad he recommended it! Just right! Anyone looking for that stick that exists between a player's/tour frame and a 'tweener, I strongly encourage you to give the Becker Pro a demo! Don't pass it by!! (As for strings, I started with a poly/syn-gut hybrid job in the middle of the tension range, but I think I'll go up a couple of pounds on the next job.)
From: David, Grant, AL, USA. 3/09

Comments: My daughter who plays G14s had been looking for a racket to replace her Prince Speedport Black. We were looking for a racket that was lighter and more comfortable. She loved the power her Prince Black generated, but it was too much racket for her. We demoed a bunch of rackets including, Prince White, Babolat Pure Drive, Babolat AeroPro Drive, Dunlop 500, Wilson K Factor Surge and Volkl DNX8 along with a few others. The Boris Becker is definitely worth checking out. Stiff enough, yet stills allow for some maneuverability at the net. I agree with the pro in an earlier post, the strings do tend to move more. She is playing with Tecnifibre TVG 2 17 gauge strings. Again, we was looking for power and comfort. We are getting ready to purchase another Boris Becker in a few weeks.
From: Jones Girl, Texas. 3/09
String type and tension: Tecnifibre TVG 2, 17 gauge
NTRP Rating: Junior Player

Comments: BOY OH BOY! This racquet is the bomb! I am a top ranked junior playing in 14U. I was recently using the 03 Speedport red with Babolat Tonic+. I read reviews and did some racquet research and thought I should give the Boris Becker Pro a demo. It was the first of 8 racquets I demoed and I knew it was for me. Babolat was my second choice but everything felt right on the Becker especially the combination of the pop and control. I also tried Klip strings with it (since from what I hear, I hear they are even better than Babolat) and I did great. I beat the #2 ranked player in so-cal. Somewhat of my victory was because of me but it mainly was the racquet. From this experience I learned one thing. It is the wand, not the magician!
From: Christopher, Pasadena, CA, USA. 3/09
String type and tension: Klip Excellerator 17g (Gut mains) at 57pds.

Comments: I agree with many of the comments here. Yes, you should not have to use to a frame. Yes, this racket plays like a Babolat. More comfortable (no wrist/shoulder/elbow pain) than the Pure Drive and more powerful than the Aero Drive. Bought one for now and might grab more later. It will be the first non-Babolat racket I own since more than 6 years. It basically fills the gap that Babolat has now in their offerings.
From: Ayman, Chelmsford, MA, USA, 10/08
String type and tension: Babolat tonic+

Comments: I just demo'd this one and I agree with some of the comments here. It plays like Babolat Pure Drive, but more comfortable and powerful. I did not have wrist/elbow/shoulder pains after a good 1.5 hours. So I went ahead and ordered one for now. I will have to adapt my backhand a little bit. If it works out, I will order more. This might mark a big change for me since I have been using Babolat for more than 7 years. I think, Babolat is missing a racquet between the AeroPro Drive and the Pure Drive. Something more powerful than the Aero but lighter than the Drive. This where the Boris Becker Pro comes in; it combines both together.
From: Ayman, Chelmsford, MA, USA. 9/08
String type and tension: Babolat Tonic+, 55

Comments: A real sleeper and worth a demo. More power than I expected so I had to string a bit tighter than usual. This is a very comfortable racquet and a good replacement for my ProKennex 5G with just a bit more touch, feel and control. I do need to make a conscious effort to put a bit of topspin on the ball, hitting a flat ball will fly on you a bit.
From: Joel, Studio City, CA, USA. 8/08
String type and tension: 16gauge Tecnifibre X-One Biphase at 60

Comments: My previous stick was the RDS 001 90 but now that I'm over 40, I'd been noticing that I was in need of more power and a lower swing weight. I had always resisted using bigger heads before but I thought I would give the Becker Pro 100 a try. I'm glad I did because I'm playing bigger than ever now. Serves kick up and the heater is definitely faster now. Lots of spin on tap and slices can be kept low with vicious spin. Drop shots took a little time to get used to but now I'm back in the flow of things. It's lighter than the Yonex so I added lead to the inside of the throat and they're up to 342g. This racket can be compared to the Pure Drive Roddick (albeit much lighter) but without the stiffness - I've had no wrist issues at all. To conclude, I'm extremely happy that I made the switch but still miss the yellow paint scheme of the Yonex on occasion.
From: Nick, Taiwan. 8/08
CF17/Forten Sweet17
5.0-5.5

Comments: I am really enjoying playing with this racquet. It has tons of control, tons of available power, nice feel, and is super comfortable. Added lead to 3 and 9 but that's it. It's just a really easy racquet to play with. The only adjustment I had to make was to the more rectangular grip shape, but now I find the shape really helps me to feel the angle of the racquet face. Only have tried multifilament strings, but I do feel that a 16gauge feels better in this racquet than my usual 17gauge. Love this racquet.
From: Max, Santa Monica, CA, USA. 7/08
String type and tension: 16gauge Tecnifibre X-One Biphase at 57

Comments: My experience with this racket is that it has a significant "trampoline" effect with balls struck in the center, and slight miss hits were harshly punished by instability. I would recommend a demo before purchase.
From: John, NY, USA. 7/08
String type and tension: Wilson NXT, 57#

Comments: Have demoed this racquet recently. I like it a lot. I strung it up at 62 lbs. with synthetic gut but would like to see what it feels like with hurricane tour on the mains and Xcel on the crosses, which is my usual setup. I normally play with the pure drive Roddick strung usually at 62 mains and 64 crosses. I also put a little lead tape at 3 and 9 just because I like to feel the head of the racquet on my swing. Still haven't found the racquet that suits me perfectly yet. Can you relate?! I practice with very heavy hitters so I was surprised at the stability of this racquet and it's weight. I did put about 2 inches of Babolat lead tape on each side of the throat and about 2 inches total on each side at 3 and 9 and it made it really feel better. Still felt much more maneuverable than the PDR and racquet speed definitely was increased. Going to hit some today with brand new tennis balls to cement if this is what I want to switch to but at the moment I think I'll probably switch to it. A little more pop than the PDR but not much. Definitely worth a demo. Only downside I thought was the strings moved like crazy but with PHTour don't think that would be a big deal and it definitely wouldn't keep me from not getting the racquet.
From: Russ, New Braunfels, TX, USA, 04/08
String type and tension: Prince duraflex 16, 62 lbs.
NTRP Rating: 5.0 teaching pro

Comments: So far I've played about four sets with this racket, and I'm liking it enough to buy one. Definitely more power than what I am used to, but I feel the frame plays a little more flexible than a 68 on the RA scale. On the flip side, the swingweight feels a little higher than the 319 indicated. I have to make a conscious effort to prepare early on the forehand side or I'll be late. Overall, I'd say it plays similar to a Pure Drive, but noticeably more comfortable. I have been trying to replace my BB10 for a couple of years and this may be the frame I switch to permanently.
From: Anthony, Austin, Texas. 3/08
String type and tension: Iso Speed Energetic 17g

Comments: I got this racket to demo like 2 months ago - way before it hit the market. Unfortunately, it's an SL, so I added some weight to the throat as to not try to change the flex and feel so much (going head light or heavy). I've played with the Volkl C10 for years and wanted that racket's same feeling - with improvements. I've tried quite a few makers' frames (including the Becker 11), but every time I picked up my C10 it just felt better. Now, I pick up a C10 and want the Becker Pro back! And I went from running pretty even with my regular partner to just owning him. He says it's "like someone else across the net." The frame has good feel, is very punchy with good control. It's great for volleys and serves, and I can play a short-swing, on-the-rise game, or use big loopy strokes - all the same results from this frame. Went through a bunch of string to the feel I wanted, and now that I strung it at 63# with Gamma Synthetic Gut, it feels great. It's hard to write a 'review' as so much just is what feels right for you in your hands. I always feel that you shouldn't have to "get used to" a frame - it should be pretty "right" from the moment you start to hit. Definitely worth a demo... I'm grabbing a couple as my stock sticks.
From: Rand, La Jolla, CA, USA. 3/08