Babolat Origin 16 String Customer feedback

Comments: My local tennis shop recommended this string to me as I was about to get the natural gut for my recent elbow issue. It is cheaper than the natural gut but still cost more than my normal go to multifilaments. My first impression was comfort. It plays soft but with great power potential. It's been over a month now and the tension holds great as mentioned by other testers. I started to play well as I'm getting used to this string more and more. But some way somehow I still can't say I feel connected to the ball 100%, it feels that the bite is not there sometimes. Prior to this, I played with full bed of poly of which I loved the bite but definitely too much to handle on my arm and shoulder. I'm now trying the 17 gauge to see if I can get better feel, but all in all still a great string and I will keep at least one frame strung with it in my bag.

Comments: Excellent comfort string! I have chronic elbow issues (not tennis elbow) so I have to have a comfort string to play with. Excellent feel, no elbow issues thus far. Tension maintenance has been great so far. Good power from this particular string. Starting to fray a little, so frequent string breakers may not have long lasting durability.
From: Daniel, 4/15

Comments: Amazing stuff! Great string! Perhaps my quest for "the ultimate string" has ended! I am astounded for the fact that no one has written feedback on this wonderful string yet. What attracted me to Origin is the playtesters claim about its long playability. I strung my Graphene Prestige PWR full bed at 62 lbs and played two hours yesterday. I felt immediate improvement on my shots, especially on the forehand. My opponent made a positive comment on my forehands as well. I loved the comfort, feel, power and the gigantic sound at impact. I am going to further evaluate Origin and will re-post another feedback later. You should try this string!