Babolat Origin 16 String Customer feedback

Comments: Excellent comfort string! I have chronic elbow issues (not tennis elbow) so I have to have a comfort string to play with. Excellent feel, no elbow issues thus far. Tension maintenance has been great so far. Good power from this particular string. Starting to fray a little, so frequent string breakers may not have long lasting durability.
From: Daniel, 4/15

Comments: Amazing stuff! Great string! Perhaps my quest for "the ultimate string" has ended! I am astounded for the fact that no one has written feedback on this wonderful string yet. What attracted me to Origin is the playtesters claim about its long playability. I strung my Graphene Prestige PWR full bed at 62 lbs and played two hours yesterday. I felt immediate improvement on my shots, especially on the forehand. My opponent made a positive comment on my forehands as well. I loved the comfort, feel, power and the gigantic sound at impact. I am going to further evaluate Origin and will re-post another feedback later. You should try this string!

Babolat Origin 16 String - Where to go from here