Comments: I have to say that is a very solid stick. It feels great with the same setup of strings that I had in my previous racquet. I used to have a Babolat Aero 112 and with some guidance I decided to finally get a big racquet. Surprisingly this racquet feels considerably more powerful than the Aero 112 even though I strung them the same way. There are two unique things I have discovered about this racquet. The first is that it is far easier to hit the ball with spin than it is to hit the ball flat, and it seems to give more pace when hit with some spin. Also, it seems to me that the faster you swing the racquet the more power you get out of it. What I mean by this is that I have to put more behind my volleys to get the same result than I did with the Aero 112, but on groundstrokes and serves I do not have to swing as hard to generate the same amount of pace. The racquet is very maneuverable at the net and is quite stable. It did make my elbow a little sore, but I am not used to a racquet that is quite this heavy, so I think it is me more than anything else. I would recommend stringing it with a poly, at least in the mains like I do, because with a multifilament in the mains it is far too springy for my preference. All in all it is a great racquet.
From: Taylor, Farmington, NM, USA, 01/11
String type and tension: Eagnas Poly Twist (M) @ 57 lbs/Eagnas Perfect Spin (X) @55 lbs

Comments: Although I bought the GT, I can definitely assure everyone that the Cortex is a better racket. Better control, feel, and comfort than the GT version. Only difference is that GT has a little more power. Stay with the Cortex, folks, don't switch to GT. EXCELLENT RACKET! One of the best in the game, even better than the new GT version. My groundstrokes and serves have improved so much. I have never been so consistent in my game before, and this racket is very forgiving even on mishits. You can hit as hard as you want, and the spin (which is easy to provide with this racket) will bring the ball inside the baseline. A must for big hitters who have a tendency to hit long or anyone that wants to hit a heavy ball that is full of pace and spin. If you don't believe me, just demo it for yourself and you'll see the difference. I have played tennis for about 25 years, and have even started to teach about 3 years ago. I have hit with all kinds of rackets, even the new ones such as the APDGT, and I always keep coming back to this APD Cortex version.
From: Stan, Chesterfield, MO, USA, 01/11
String type and tension: Babolat Pro Hurricane Original 60 lbs

Comments: I love this racquet the feel and power is great. This racquet performs slightly better than my other Babolat. I will definitely keep getting more Babolat racquets!
From: Chad, Richmond, MO, USA, 01/11

Comments: I've to say this Babolat AeroPro Drive Plus Cortex is awesome. I moved from Aero GT; it was way too stiff for me. The cortex was great...it was even sweeter after switching the strings from Wilson nxt to Luxilon rough. The topspins are just unbelievable.
From: Cameron, San Francisco, CA, USA, 10/10
String type and tension: Luxilon rough 60

Comments: A very good racquet for control and topspin. With this racquet it is easy to place baseline shots and to anyone who loves the baseline hits, I recommend this racquet. This racquet is also decent for volleys and serves get lots of spin and kick.
From: Adam, Il. USA. 5/10

Comments: I have been with this racquet for more than 500 hrs and I must say that if you don't have a shock with this It will drive you nuts. Other than that its an amazing racquet with a good amount of power for the baseline player. It is hard to hit topspin with this though It will only help you perfect your direction until you go on to something like roddick's racquet because that has more of a solid feel and this has more of a open feel but in this case it feels like no other racquet out there. Remember to grab a shock with this preferably a babolat.
From: Rishbh Rana, Middlese, Nj, Us 01/10
String type and tension: babolat natural gut cross, and babolat hurricane both 65lbs
HeadsIze:100
NTRP Rating: 4.5 or hIgher

Comments: From the minute I started hitting with this racquet, I INSTANTLY knew this was the one for me. Playing my way back into shape from a 10+ year hiatus from competitive tennis, I wanted to be sure to get a racquet that was comfortable. I tried them all I think. Smooth. Extremely manueverable. Light, but with immense power. Nothing was even close, and I tried the best they all had to offer. Just do yourself a favor and demo this racquet BEFORE you buy anything else. Amazing all-court agility. Increased my confidence immediately.
From: Dave, Princeton, NJ, USA. 12/09
String type and tension: Babolat Hurricane Pro Tour 16, 69lbs
NTRP Rating: 4.5+

Comments: I just demoed this racquet yesterday. I have never in my life felt so confident in my strokes and ability to hit my shots. To be honest I felt as if I couldnt miss, it really was an unbelievable feeling. I have been using the Babolat Pure Drive for the past 4 years which I still love. There is no doubt in my mind that the AeroPro will be my next racquet. I highly recommend you try this racquet, you have nothing to lose. I hadnt demoed a racquet in years and am sure glad I picked up the AeroPro.
From: Colin, Arlington, VA, USA 11/09
String type and tension: NA

Comments: This is a really nice racquet. The spin and power is great. My serves did not seem to change much from all my old racquets, but I figured it's just adapting to it. My strings that came standard broke recently, and I was wondering if any of you have good recommendations of strings, because as of now, I'm using a Prince lighting topspin string, because it's the only source of strings I have in town. It definitely does not feel the same as with the babolot pro tour strings.
From: Echo, Wausau, WI, USA 09/09
String type and tension: Prince lightning topspin, 56 LBS.

Comments: No offense, but if you play for four to five hours a day then its your fault you're hitting it long, not the rackets. Your supposed to be able to adjust. Anyways, I have been playing with this racket for three years and it gives so much spin, whether its with topspin or slice. The power level is good, it allows you to plow through shots and use a ridiculous amount of spin. This racket should be on everyone's list to try.

Comments: Pretty good racquet, if you ask me. Gives you plenty of spin and power. Not the most forgiving racquet in the world when it comes to serves, but hitting the ball just right, you can get a pretty nasty shot off of it.
From: Mark. 07/09
String type and tension: Babolat Pro Hurricane Tour/ 60

Comments: This racquet gives far too much power compared to the standard length. I play four to five hours a day and this racquet will hit the ball two or three feet deeper than the normal length racquet. I highly recommend the standard length.
From: Bob, Mobile, AL, USA, 07/09

Comments: Worst racquet I have ever played. Have owned 2 and they both cracked by the cortex. They lasted me a year and I only play high school tennis so now I�m playing with the Wilson k six one tour.
From: Eugene, Orange, TX, USA, 06/09

Comments: I have had this racquet for less than a year. I play at least an hour and a half everyday and play tournaments almost every weekend. This is a good racquet if you love to hit spin, but it is terrible with the durability my handles are completely lose and is hard to serve now I found that the racquet has way to much power for my style of play. I am very disappointed with this racquet.
From: Sam Brazil, Asheville, NC, USA. 06/09
String type and tension: Hurricane tour 62

Comments: I've been playing tennis off and on for the 34 years and have seen many changes in racquet technology. I've gone from one extreme -- Wilson Hyper Pro Staff MP to Head iRadical to the AeroPro. Then I found the AeroPro Drive w/Cortex. This racquet has the perfect swing weight, balance and maneuverability for heavy hitting baseliners. It's aerodynamic design enables maximum head speed without the need to apply lots of muscle. The Cortex reduces the feedback that I experienced with the older version and provides excellent stability for that extra pop on groundies and serves. This is by far the best racquet I've ever played with and is a pleasure to hit with even when I'm just hitting against the wall
From: Darryl, Santa Monica, CA, USA. 6/09
String type and tension: Babolat Hurricane Pro Tour 16 guage

Comments: Great racquet with generous sweet spot and excellent control for an all rounded play. Power is on demand and gives great confidence and accuracy not just from the baseline, but all over the court. The Cortex system seems to take a little too much feel away and would prefer it to be a little more head light. Because of the extra dampening effect, you can go on for hours and not feel sore. Looks like you can't have everything. Overall its a very comfortable racquet to push your opponent around the court. Hope the replacement will be better.
From: Bryan, SG. 05/09
String type and tension: Luxilon Big Bangers Alu Power Spin 16,58lbs

Comments: The thing that I didn't like about this racquet was the size of the racquet head. I have been playing with it for about 2 years and am now going to switch to a Kblade tour as it has more control. Also, with the light weight the head of the racquet tends to collapse more easily on volleys. The great things about it were the groundstrokes and serves, as the racquet provided a ton of power and spin.
From: Anon., USA. 05/09
String type and tension: Tecnifibre red code 18 gauge X topspin cyber blue 18 guage

Comments: I wanted to try the APD (with Cortex) because everyone had been raving about it. I played one day with it (4 sets) and the next day I went out to hit for an hour with a friend and my elbow and arm were killing me. I'm 27 years old and I have never had tennis elbow. I've been playing tennis since I was 7 and I was frightened by pain. The next weekend I demoed this racquet and found it to play identically to the APD but I felt no pain. This racquet is supposedly less stiff than the APD but I wouldn't be able to explain how. The stiffness may also have had something to do with the strings. The APD was strung with Hurricanes (polys) and the Kobra was strung with Hollow Cores (synthetic gut). I will add that the racquet was amazing at the net. I think they should offer an extended version or at least a 27.25 inch version, which would help with serves. From the baseline I was able to easily hit deep and place topspin on the ball. Everything about this racquet was great. I agree with some of the other reviewers, this should be strung right around the middle of the rec. tension range (54-56lbs).
From: Mike, San Fran, CA. 04/09
String type and tension: Hollow Core, 56

Comments: This racquet is awesome. I was torn between the AeroPro and the Wilson KBlade 98. I went with the AeroPro, as I am a baseline player. Awesome racquet, good power, great topspin. If you are a baseline player looking for a more powerful groundstroke, I would definitely go with this racquet.
From: Evan. 3/09
String type and tension: Tecnifibre @ 56

Comments: I switched to this from the aero storm recently. The thing I loved about the Aero Storm was the spin, the thing I disliked was the the power. This racket, especially with the plus size has all the spin of the storm with more pop on the groundstrokes and serve. I love it from the baseline. The shortcomings in my opinion are at the net and with the slice. Still an all around great racket that I'll be playing with for awhile.
From: Seann, Orlando, FL. 2/09
Big Banger ALU Power
4.5 Player

Comments: To start off, I bought this racquet the month before my junior season started and the working in period for the racquet was amazingly short. I was previously using the Babolat Pure Drive racquet, but this racquet changed my game. My serves and groundstrokes took off and I went from a 2-11 season at spot 2 my Sophomore year to 8-5 in my Junior year. Amazing racquet.
From: Ethan, Leb, PA, USA. 1/09
String type and tension: Babolat Pro Hurricane Tour

Comments: This racket generates an unbelievable amount of topspin. I am essentially playing with the same stroke I have been for the last 3 years, but I am killing my sparring partner with my groundstrokes. The pop is just about nice. One nice thing about this racket is that though a player's racket, it still is very flexible, generous, and forgiving. One thing I would like is perhaps the balance could lean more towards the hilt to provide more control?
From: Indra, London, UK. 1/09
String type and tension: Babolat Xcel and Hurricane Hybrid no 17

Comments: Great racket for spin. There's no better racket for spin out there. I hit a ton of topspin and this makes my forehand pretty nasty.
From: Jerry, Orlando, FL. 12/08
String type and tension:Babolat Pro Hurricane Tour/Technifibre XR3 58#

Comments: Truly a fantastic racquet from all areas of the court, however it excels in baseline play. I would recommend adding a bit of lead in the handle.
From: Jamal, NYC. 11/08
String type and tension: Pro Supex Blue Gear @ 49 lbs

Comments: My name is Andy and I play #3 on my high school tennis team. Great stick when it comes to slice serves and topspins. But there is a weak point, it�s regular and flat hits are extremely hard to control. Great for backhands especially the topspin one handed backhand. I think anything topspin wise is very very accurate.
From: Andy, Denton, TX, USA, 08/08
String type and tension: Babolat Xcel

Comments: Awesome racquet! Great durability, power, spin, control, and feel. The cortex makes the hit of the ball feel so good! Very recommended.
From: Diego, Jacksonville, Florida, USA. 8/08
String type and tension: Babolat Pro Hurricane 60 LBS

Comments: I just bought this racket and it has really improved my game a lot. I used to use the Yonex rds 001 98 and I didn�t really get a great feel from the baseline. I guess it�s just me. But yeah as soon as I got this racket I�ve been hitting really great topspin shots and extremely high kicks on my serves. Best racket ever.
From: Kevin, Oxnard, CA, USA, 08/08
String type and tension: 63/62

Comments: I got this racket halfway through my senior season in high school. Before I never wanted to spend this much money on a racket, but I am glad I did. this racket is completely worth it. It has improved my game in every way I could imagine. I have a lot of power no matter what racket, but this racket lets me control every shot in my arsenal without sacrificing any power at all. I highly recommend this racket to anyone.
From: Jes, Greensboro, MD, USA. 7/08

Comments: Great racquet overall. Great racquet for serve and topspin from the back of the court. The sweet spot is really large but the racquet is too light so I put 20 grams of silicon in the handle and 10 grams of lead tape under the grommets.
From: stefan, montreal, quebec, canada. 6/08
String type and tension: polyester 16

Comments: Great racket, accelerated my game play. Now I can hit all sorts of angles and have accuracy. Anon. 6/08
From: String type and tension: Babolat Pro Hurricane Tour, 60lbs

Comments: This is a really good racket for baseliners.You can hit with spin and hit a screaming flat ball down the line. A really smart choice for strong juniors.
From: Michael, the Burg, Indiana, USA. 6/08
String type and tension: Luxilon Big Banger 58

Comments: I got this racket about half way into my high school tennis season, and I have to say it was a great choice. I felt that I had more power in every section of my game. The added topspin from the racket was also a welcome plus, not to mention the grip it came with. I'll never use a different one again. All in all it's just a great racket. 5 stars for sure.
From: Peter, Malborough, Mass, USA. 6/08
String type and tension: Babolat Xcel,58

Comments: Probably the best racquet out there. I was going to get a KSix One but decided against it, mostly because of the Wilson's weight. After a couple hitting sessions with the racquet I loved it. The spin and power I can now use is amazing. My serve speed increased by a lot. For someone who plays a baseline game, like me, this is the perfect racquet.
From: Kris, Linton, Indiana, U.S.A. 6/08
String type and tension: Babolat Pro Hurricane @ 62 lbs.

Comments: Without a doubt the best racquet I've ever used. Amazing spin, good serves, excellent control and power on forehand and backhand. I used to use a Prince Shark and a Prince 03 original, but it tops them both. It has the best topspin on any racquet I've ever seen and has majorly improved my game. I've played over 20 matches with this racquet on my high school tennis team, and I have never once lost a match with it.
From: Anon, Ohio. 5/08
String type and tension: Babolat Pro Hurricane Tour 16

Comments: A must demo...I was using a Pure Drive and was going long a lot. Made the switch to the aero pro and now the PD warms my bag. I have a big forehand and this stick maximizes it. Without question the winner in volleys and serves. String it with Dura 17's and you will get some great spins and a mean drop. I have improved as a player; I am sure that many users will feel the same. Give it a hit!
From: JN, GA, USA, 04/08
String type and tension: Babolat Durapro, 61 lbs

Comments: I have been playing for 11 months and have picked the game up really well, and I think that this is a fantastic racquet. It felt comfortable from the first time that I held it. It has improved my game beyond all recognition.
From: binky,BRIGHTON, SUSSEX, UK. 3/08

Comments: I have been using a Tecnifibre TFeel 290. There is a lot of difference between the two. The Aeropro Drive + generates more spin and is slightly more powerful. It's fantastic on kick and slice serves, and excellent at returns. I tend to prefer the TFeel in volleys. This is an excellent choice of racquet for any player.
From: John, Xabia, Spain. 2/08
String type and tension: Luxilon Big Banger
Headsize: 100 sq in

Comments: This is the best racquet I've ever used. I was able to hit with more topspin on my forehand, and my serves have been tremendous. My first serves are at their best, and my kick serves have more kick. I have been able to hit with more power on my overheads also. I think this is mainly due to the weight of the racquet. My previous racquet was 10.1 oz strung, and this one is 11.3 oz strung. Great racquet!
From: Dave, Oregon. 2/08
String type and tension: Babolat Hurricane 16 at 60 lbs
NTRP Rating: 4.0+

Comments: This is the best racquet in the world. I got it a day before the biggest tournament of my life. When I went to my academy that night for practice I had to play the best player there and I completely dominated. The next day I came out and won and mad it to the quarterfinals of the tournament. This racquet has the most powerful serve I have ever seen. The groundstrokes have so much spin and kick to them and volleys are so clean and crisp. Way better then my other 2 racquets the o3 hybrid hornet and the head liquidmetal radical.
From: Alexander, Pelham, AL, USA, 02/08
String type and tension: M: Babolat Pro Hurricane tour X: Babolat vs+ gut

Comments: Wow, I can not say enough about this racquet. It has good power, spin and control. It is a good racquet for anyone who wants to improve their tennis game.
From: Brian, Lancaster, NY, USA. 2/08
String type and tension: Prince Synthetic Gut Duraflex
NTRP Rating: 3.5-4.0

Comments: All players are different, but I can say this racquet suits my baseline game perfectly. I get the feeling that most people think this racquet magically puts topspin to the ball because Nadal uses this product. This racquet offers so much more than just topspin; great power and more importantly control. All around it's a great racquet, and I would recommend at least testing it out because it is a great racquet.
From: Josh, Logan, NJ. 1/08
String type and tension: 60
NTRP Rating: 5/5.5

Comments: I switched to this racquet after using Volkl Tour8 V-Engine for 3 years. I have been playing with extended length (27.5in) racquets all my tennis life so when it came down to choosing racquets it came down between this and Wilson K Factor KSix-One X. It was a hard choice but I did not feel like I was ready for a 12.3oz racquet, which is 17g heavier than this racquet. This racquet really shines on my forehand. I am yet getting used to using this racquet for my one handed backhand. However, the spin and pop I get out of this racquet on groundstrokes in general is great. I was able to place my shots where and how deep I wanted. At the net it felt a little bit bulky, but that maybe because my old Volkl was only 10.8oz strung. It took me about 4 hours of playing time to get used to the racquet. However, on contrary with most people I am having trouble with my serve. I used to be able to rip my serves with my old Volkl, and it used to be my strength. I don't know if it's the weight or what, but my serve is a lot slower. But, hopefully it will pick up as I get more playing time in.
From: Dan, Chicago, IL, USA, 12/07
String type and tension: Babolat Pro Hurricane 16

Comments: Very fine playing racquet. You can really take a cut at the ball and it goes in. Lots of spin and feel. I was really surprised with the control and pop at the net. Serves and overheads were great as well. I really liked the way this racquet plays. Unfortunately this frame really hurt my arm and I had to stop playing with it. Back to the arm-friendly Volkl for me. I would love to find a frame that plays like the Aeropro but is a little more arm friendly.
From: Harold, East Bay, Northern CA, USA, 12/07
String type and tension: Wilson Natural Duo 63lbs

Comments: I've to say this Babolat AeroPro Drive Plus Cortex have good power and feel on groundstrokes and aggressive approach shots. I love the handle of the racquet. The racquet allows increased of speed and lots of power when I am playing on the court. I just have to say I enjoying using this racquet very much.
From: Long, Bellevue, WA, USA. 12/07
String type and tension: Babolat Pro Hurricane, 59lbs

Comments: I switched to this racquet because I wanted to have more power and spin and that is what I got. I think people should demo this racket because it will improve your game a lot.
From: Alexandria, Mt. Pleasant, SC, United States. 11/07

Comments: This racquet has tremendous power and control. Precision and control are surprising with this racquet. I strung it at a high tension. I have never used great racquet like this. I recommend this racquet to whoever wants a cannon serve and precision when hitting hard.
From: Anon, Korea. 11/07

Comments: Man, Babolat really hit the sweet spot with this racquet. I�ve been playing with this racquet for three months now. I switched from my Prince O3 White, and I found that with this racquet I have really been able to back my opponents up when I am trying to hit a heavy topspin ball from the baseline, also another thing that I found that helps that I couldn't do with my old racquet is that I can really drive my flat and kick serves down the T and then charge the net for an easy put away volley. Overall the cortex technology makes for a really comfortable racquet for an aggressive baseliner who is looking for a little extra pop and still has all the control they need.
From: Connor, Columbus, GA, USA, 11/07
String type and tension: 16 gauge basic synthetic gut 58 lbs.

Comments: I agree with the man who said this is a good racquet for 3.0+ players. I got this racquet recently, and it has been an excellent addition to my game. I can return aggressive topspin much easier, and the slice that this racquet is capable of producing is godly. The low power is excellent for my serves. I don't think the extra length makes much of a difference, although it might have some extra power on the serves, which is fine with me.
From: Rishi, Portland, OR. 11/07
String type and tension: 58 lbs
Headsize: 100 sq in

Comments: This is an overall great racquet. I switched from an nCode nPro Surge and this is an easy transition. This racquet generates lots of topspin and is great at the baseline. The only thing better than baselining is net play. The volleys with this are so crisp, and allow perfect placement. I do think the cortex is somewhat of a gimmick, though; the vibrations are definitely not reduced, at least not with my setup. The cortex does do something because it has a completely different feel from the AeroPro Drive Plus. All in all I love this racquet and it is definitely something you should try out.
From: Kerry, Seabrook, TX, USA, 10/07
String type and tension: M: Babolat Pro Hurricane Tour 17, X: Babolat XCel Power 17 at 60 lbs.
Headsize: 100 square inches.

Comments: I got this racquet strung at 68 lbs to curb the woofer. I hated the springiness of the string bed as it was difficult to serve with control at lower tensions. I also added lead weights inside the handle to bring it to a much heavier 370g (13 ounces) because I am used to this weight. It allowed the racquet to be more head light and pack a heavy punch. This is a good racquet for customization. A good racket for all round game, just a little too much spin, which made shots slower. Higher tensions, coupled with tail-weighting allowed this stick to produce deep, heavy and faster shots. I liked the longer reach too. It allows steeper angles on the run and allowed better defense. The original specs sucks as it was just too light, so if felt more usable after some customization.
From: Stanley, Singapore. 10/07
String type and tension: Gamma Infinity 16, 68lbs

Comments: This stick is an excellent hit. I do not, however, agree with the 4.0+ rating recommendation. I think this stick will be an excellent hit with all the players 3.0 and up. I am a 5.5 all-court player and can say this stick is maneuverable all around and provides massive amounts of topspin, slice, and a nice blend of power. I have to say the extra half-inch is a huge help on the serve as well. All around, a great hit.
From: Steven, Raleigh, NC.
String type and tension: Babolat Vs, 57lbs

Comments: I am a 4.5 doubles player and like the results so far. Good power and kick on serves, good touch on drops and lobs, but still working out the feel on volleys. Aggressive passing shots can sail, so may need to increase tension. A little heavier than my old Volkl Catapult 7, so maneuverability at net may be an issue, but the solid feel more than compensates.
From: Bill, Marietta, GA, USA. 10/07
String type and tension: Gamma revelation, 57 lbs

Comments: I've been using Wilson products for 30 years. Was hesitant to make the switch. Picked up this stick. WOW, WHAT A DIFFERENCE! My doubles partner looked at me and said "Man where did that pop on the serve come from". I can now drive passing shots down the line off my backhand. Undoubtedly, this is the BEST stick I have ever used, and knew it from the moment I took my first stroke with it. The power is amazing as is the control. Just a note, for those that hit with a lot of power and flat, you may need to string tighter or your balls will start sailing long.
From: Howard, Royal Oak, MI, USA, 08/07
String type and tension: Babolat Pro Hurricane 57
NTRP Rating: 4.5+

Comments: This racquet is awesome, it�s so good for my forehand I get amazing net clearance and with my fast loopy swing style I can get great topspin, this racquet is also very good for hitting big flat winners backhands are very solid and producing an angled backhand service return is a little easier thanks to the cortex which allows me to feel the ball more. Great racket.
From: Teo, Bermuda, 08/07
String type and tension: Babolat Pro Hurricane tour, 58 lbs
Headsize: 100 sq inches

Comments: This racquet is amazing. After a lot of shanking I decided it was time for a new racquet, and the Cortex is perfect. I get much more topspin and net clearance. My unforced errors have decreased by a lot and I am more comfortable with my swing.
From: Alexa, OR, USA. 7/07

Comments: I have always been a loyal Babolat user when it comes to racquets and shoes and I have to say this racquet has continued their legacy. Not only does it look sharp it is amazing on my forehands, rock solid on my backhands and the best stick out there for serves. The cortex improves the overall feel and the add length adds a lot of pop to serves and strokes. If I had more than two thumbs they'd all be up!
From: Will, KY, USA, 07/07
String type and tension: M:Babolat VS Gut X:Babolat Hurricane
Headsize: 100 sq. in

Comments: A fast, quick racquet providing a nice balance of power and control. Solid feel. Reliable. I would not recommend it to beginners or lower-intermediate players as the racquet is a bit squirrely when the ball isn't struck in the center of the strings. However, for advanced players, it's pure candy when the ball strikes the sweet spot.
From: Tom, Sun Valley, ID, USA, 07/07
String type and tension: Wilson NXT DUO, 50 lbs

Comments: I'm just coming back from a rotator cuff injury, and this racket feels wonderful-- it's light, maneuverable, yet very solid. I added the Babolat Racquet Vibration Dampener, and I'm not even thinking about the shoulder when playing. This is the best racket I've ever had-- all shots (groundstrokes, serves, volleys) are tremendous and extremely comfortable. I can't say enough good things about it-- I am anxiously awaiting my second one (it's on its way) with Pro Hurricane's on the mains & XCel Premium on the crosses.
From: Steve, Reston, VA, USA, 06/07
String type and tension: Gamma Professional Spin 16 @ 60 lbs

Comments: I had the opposite experience to Joe. This racquet is considerably lighter than the Wilson K-F 6.1 I am also demo'ing. I believe for this reason my groundstrokes feel more comfortable with the heavier Wilson, and less control and stability with the AeroPro Cortex. But for what the racquet lacks on groundstrokes, it made up for on serves. I aced my regular partner 6 times.
From: Stu, Dallas, TX, USA, 06/07
String type and tension: Babolat Xtreme
Headsize: 100 sq

Comments: The new Cortex AeroPro is much cleaner than the old one. The cortex makes a big difference and adds more pop. It is very maneuverable, but very light so weight should be added.
From: Zach, CA, USA. 5/07
String type and tension: Babolat Hurricane and VS Gut

Comments: I�ve had this racquet for two weeks, it's great for groundstrokes. My forehand is killer with the amount of topspin I get from it. The only downside is the serve. My serve is horrible with it. I don�t know why but no matter what I do my serve is bad. Its slightly getting better but it is still bad. I still love the racquet and my groundstrokes make up for my horrible lack of serve with it. I was really surprised with it at the net, it was very maneuverable.
From: Joe, OH, USA. 5/07
String type and tension: Babolat Hurricane @ 58 Lbs

Comments: HUGE improvement over the old model. The racquet feels so much more stable; it�s just better in every department. On the PD the cortex did not make such a big difference but on the APD the difference is HUGE! Throw your old APD's in the garbage.
From: Anon, New York, NY, USA, 05/07
String type and tension: Ashaway Monogut, 62 lbs
Headsize: 100 sq in

Comments: I have hit with it a couple of times and am quite impressed (Plus version). I used to favor heavier racquets for their stability but this one is very solid and is MUCH more maneuverable than it's 12 oz cousins. The consistency seems to be just as fine since I am able to swing faster and place more spin on the ball. I have a little more pop on my serves because of increased racquet head speed. The grip has a nice feel and the paint job is sleek. The Cortex makes for a crisp and comfortable hit. Two thumbs up!
From: Victor, NY, USA, 5/07