Comments: This is a great all- around racquet. It definitely feels like a Six.One 95; coming from the K. Awesome heft, you can hit deep with monster spin or flat with a ton of pace. Great for angle shots, but it can be lively. It is consistent on serves, even though it took a while to dial in. You can just knife through the ball on approach shots and block back big serves. It's just really fun to blast shots with this stick. It's superb for that serve n' volley or chip n' charge type game; and it's a beast at the baseline too. Man o man does this stick allow me pass my opponents with a ton of spin and pace. It has a nice comfortable feel to it and it's an awesome update. This is a racquet that I can always go to.
From: Ed, 3/12

Comments:I demoed the 16x18, 18x20, and Six One Tour. I'll touch on the other racquets, but let me start with the 16x18. I loved the racquet, best racquet I have ever felt. It is a one handed backhander dream stick. I have big hands and am a big strong guy so I like the heavier feel, plus I add a Wilson leather grip. With most of the weight being in the handle it's so easy to just whip the racquet with the backhand. Forehand tended to fly on me as I have a pretty big backswing and take a huge cut most of the time, but my running topspin forehands were unbelievable. I was hitting winners that I didn't think I was capable of hitting. The 18x20 version is also great but I was overhitting a lot. I needed to really whip through the ball to generate the spin to keep it in play. I think the backhands, volleys, serves, etc are similar on both but the 16x18 has a bit more pop and can generate more power with less of a cut. I am going out to buy one this week.
From: C-Man, 10/11
String type and tension: Luxilon Big Banger Rough Mains(54 lbs)/Natural Gut Crosses(56 lbs)

Comments: I went to this racquet after playing with some Dunlop Tour 300's over the last few years. I borrowed a friend's older 6.1 a number of times and didn't even want to take a Dunlop out of the bag. These things are a solid volleying machine and I find I can pull out all the stops on the forehand with confidence. First racquet in 20 years that I can say "I love this racquet".
From: Bob, 9/11
String type and tension: Head Power Gel 16 at 55 lbs

Comments: I owned the Babolat Pure Drive and loved that racquet but recently wanted to see what else was out there. I tested a few racquets then came across this one. Once I got used to the smaller headsize I was hitting shots where ever I wanted. I wouldn't recommend this for seniors or kids because the weight would tire them out quick. But the control is awesome. Even on miss-hits, the ball was going in the spot I wanted it to. You can generate a lot of power with this racquet also. I hit heavy groundstrokes with this racquet. I would recommend this for any player including average players. It definitely has a smaller sweet spot with the 95 square inch headsize but it rewards you when you hit it there.
String type and tension: Babolat RPM Blast at 55 lbs

Comments: After a demo, this long-time 6.1 user felt right at home. All the 6.1's have subtle differences. This one felt to me closest to the nCode (which I liked a lot) with something of the "whippiness" of the Hyper Pro Staff (which I also miss). I demoed a Blade 98 with this, and she was a good date-lots of pop with a harsh, un-cushioned feel. But this is the one I'll take home. It felt so good to get back to that dampened, hefty, head-light, 6.1 control. It might play a smidgen lighter and more lively, but it's right in the tradition, and it's a darned good tradition.
From: Len, 9/11

Comments: This is an amazing racquet. I strung it with Tecnifibre Black Code 17 in the mains (55 lbs)/ Wilson NXT Tour 17 in the cross (57 lbs). It has a nice balance of feel, bite and power. I became a better player immediately.
From: Marv, 8/11

Comments: I see a lot of comments and reviews which say that this is for relatively advanced players (NTRP 4+), and as an NTRP 3 (3.5 at best) player, I'm glad I wasn't scared off by those reviews. I started playing tennis at a young age with wood, then aluminum racquets, eventually moving on to a Wilson Sting, Ultra 2, and Profile (the first one). I then stopped playing tennis for 18 years before picking it up again a few months ago. I found an nCode nTour on sale and have been using it, but it felt so light compared to what I had used before. I recently tried the old Profile, and while it hurt my wrist in use, it felt great to have the added weight, so I went in search of a heavier racquet. I demo'd the BLX 6.1 95 (16x18), and it was love at first use. It has enough weight that I can hit through my baseline strokes and is less jarring than my old Profile. Power is more than adequate. I've never experienced this much spin and control with a racquet before, and I feel well on my way to getting back to my high school level of play. I don't understand why they say this racquet is a bad choice for people with NTRP ratings less than 4. I find the sweet spot more than adequate and have never enjoyed a racquet as much as this one.
From: Amin. 07/11
String type and tension: Prince 3D Hybrid Recoil
Headsize: 95 square inches

Comments: True to the Six-One line heritage with a dampened, but yet more flexible feel than the K-factor version, this racquet has amazing feel, touch and ball pocketing when used by a player than generates his/her own power with reasonable form. This has amazing topspin potential and is the best slice racquet I have ever used. Also one of the best volley racquets ever. Only downside: it takes a while getting used to hitting approach shots due to the lively feel. A must try for one -anded backhanders!
From: Mark. 7/11
String type and tension: Luxilon Savage @ 56 lbs / Syn gut @ 59 lbs

Comments: I have demoed this racket for about 2 weeks now and I love it. I was using the K factor Six.one 95, and the upgrade from the K Factor to the BLX is simply incredible. I like head light rackets for greater maneuverability, but that's just me, this racket isn't going to be good for serves that don't provide their own power. Myself, I can generate a decent amount of power and play with a one-handed back hand. The BLX line was made for one-handed back hands in my opinion. The volleys can have a tendency to spray, but lately I've been finding that this was just my footwork getting sloppy up around the net. I recommend this racket highly for people at an intermediate to advanced level who have played with the K factor line.
From: Anonymous. 6/11

Comments: I just stepped up from a great tweener racquet to this because my coach said I was ready for a stick with more control & less power. I love the plow through I get with this stick and no longer get pushed around as much at the baseline against big hitters. It doesn't feel light in my hands but the head light balance makes it fairly maneuverable. I'm in- between grips sizes which means I have to get an overgrip which sucks because the Wilson Pro Hybrid grip feels great. Hoping they make a hybrid pro overgrip soon. The 16X18 gives me plenty of spin.

Comments: This racquet is great. All I can say is that if you are looking for a racquet that can do it all then this is the one! It has a little less control than the 18x20 version but I prefer this one because there is more action on the ball. When I play with the 18x20, I feel like my balls are flatter and they land shorter. I already strung it lower than what I usually string it at too. The 16x18 is certainly a racquet you must demo!
From: Luis, Bradenton, Florida. 4/11
String type and tension: Luxilon Alu Power @ 52 lbs

Comments: All I can say about this racket is that there are no surprises and no guessing on how to swing, it just goes where you want it! To me the playability of the 6.1 cannot be challenged by any other racket. I am a 4.0 player and find no trouble finding the sweetspot and the power is very sufficient. So all you 3.5 and 4.0 players don't be afraid of the specs on this one, give it a try. This is the Holy Grail of rackets!
From: Barry, San Jose, CA, USA, 03/11
String type and tension: Babolat RPM Blast & Wilson Sensation 58 lbs

Comments: I have been playing this racket just over a year now and it is an excellent racket. It gives a good blend of power, control and feel. With the 335+ swingweight, it can stand up to heavy serves and groundstrokes without any problem. It also generates easy power if you just time the ball well with your average swing. Small shots such as volleys, blocking returns, and defensive "squash shots" from the baseline are all solid as the stability of the racket is sufficient to drive the ball. The negatives of the racket are it is 12.5+ oz with only a small dampener and overgrip. This can be a bit heavy from time to time. And, it can be a bit stiff but that's the traditional 6.1 feel - lower the tension to soften the feel and provide more comfort. The 16x18 with gut or multi mains can be lively, but I use poly mains with gut or multi cross at 53m-56c lbs and it provides great control and spin and still has plenty of power. If you time a forehand or serve well with a full swing, you will be rewarded with a very heavy ball. Overall, if you want a racket that can handle any level of play from 3.5 to 7.0 with good feel, power, control and comfort; this is it.

Comments: TW, Is this racquet noticeable more forgiving compared to the six one tour and how can it be compared to the blade 98 in terms of control and spin? are these racquet going to be on sale soon? Thanks in advance.
From: George, England, 03/11
(George, you can post this in our TW Questions/Comments thread in order to a more in depth answer.--TW Staff)

Comments: Spectacular racquet! This stick is the key to unlock the great player inside of everyone. What an ego boost, I've improved 100 fold just playing with it.
The sweet spot is unforgivingly small, but by no means unmanageable. Nothing quite as satisfying as the feel this racquet gives me when I drive a groundstroke.
Weight distribution is perfect; carries momentum very well. 8 pts headlight strung simply makes the weight disappear.
I am in love with this stick, what a beauty.
From: Suv, Hanover Park, IL, USA, 03/11
String type and tension: Babolat RPM Blast @ 60lbs; 16x18
Headsize: 95 square inches

Comments: Wow! Wilson nailed this one! As a person that has played several Pro Staffs over the years (including the 6.0 85, 6.0 95, Classic 6.1, HPS 6.1, and Ncode 6.1 [skipped the K version]) this may be my favorite in the last 15 years. I always thought the HPS 6.1 was the best serve & volley racket I had ever played with but after a year or so I began to have arm problems due to it's stiffness. The NCode version was tonic to my arm with its softer more muted feel. I liked that racket a lot. The BLX version IMO is a perfect cross between the HPS 6.1 and the NCode 6.1. As with all 6.1's they are fantastic at the net but the BLX version does seem to have better feel for touch shots and angles than the other 6.1's I've played. It actually plays a little heftier than the nCode version but I like that about it. The 6.1 is truly the quintessential all court racket. It simply does everything well.
If you have good technique and can generate plenty of pace on your own...and you like traditional head light 12+ oz rackets... you should do yourself a favor and demo this one!
From: David, SC, USA, 02/11
String type and tension: WeisCannon SS 1.20/PSGD, 50/55

Comments: This racquet has a smooth feel to it, but it doesn't sacrifice any power. The racquet is very headlight so it doesn't feel as heavy as you might think while swinging it. I suggest this racquet to anybody at an intermediate to an advanced level. if a beginner uses this racquet, it will feel unforgiving and with a small sweet spot.
From: Ryan, Albany, NY, USA, 02/11

Comments: Got this and tested for an hour. I love this stick a lot; I've been using the Head Youtek Prestige MP for about half a year, and looking for something that is easier to swing and has a little bit more power. This is the one, the 16 x 18 string pattern is very spin friendly, and the balance and the head size of this racket is just perfect for me that it is a lot easier to swing (way easier to setup my full swing) with very solid feel (thus volley is good too). And because of the open pattern, it has a little bit too much power for me, but I know it only takes time to adjust. Control is not bad but it can't compare with Prestige 18 x 20, but still good. And this racket is forgiving; it has a overall big sweetspot.
From: Jacky, Denver, CO, USA, 01/11
String type and tension: Kirschbaum Super smash 17G, 59 Lbs.
Headsize: 95 sq.inch

Comments: First off... love the look of the new BLX racquets... I know it may not affect the game play but, gotta say... nice.
Playability: After a few months... still having a hard time dialing it in. Small sweet-spot makes this racquet unforgiving. Forehands and backhands have great follow-through due to weight - volleys suffer for the same reason. I like to hit hard so, finding I need to focus on my form a lot more to keep the ball in.
This racquet is heavy, however, comfortable due to 12pt HL. In hindsight, I would've gone for lighter racquet and added tape to it later. I think for my playing style the closed string pattern would have been better.
Better for stronger more experienced players with good form.

Comments: I really enjoyed hitting with this racquet. The first time I hit with it I knew it would be a keeper. The 16x18 string pattern did not take too much control from my shots at all. It had great pop and spin. The racquet stays stable with virtually no vibration; even without a shock absorber. The head light balance is also nice, so I can swing through my shots with out fear of them going way long. Great racquet, highly recommended.
From: Jim, Austin, TX, USA. 12/10
String type and tension: Babolat Pro Hurricane 16, 57 lbs

Comments: I bought this racquet (pair actually) as a replacement for my Babolat Pure Storm Ltd's. I was looking for more power, more spin, and a little more comfort. I found all of these in the BLX 6.1 95 16X18. The control close enough to the LTD to make this my new number one stick. I am not getting rid of my LTD's but they are now used as back-ups.
From: Jim, Warrenton, VA, USA, 12/10
String type and tension: Genesis Typhoon

Comments: Great all around racquet, quite headlight too, so it doesn't feel the 12.2 oz that it is. Good spin, good depth, and good power. Not quite as spin friendly as some, but good enough. Serves feel solid. Enjoy.
From: Dan, Long Branch, NJ, USA, 12/10

Comments: From the K 16x18 to BLX 16x18 was just easy as 1 2 3 loved everything about this stick. With the string pattern my flat shots were still great :D
From: Anon, Corona, CA, USA, 11/10
String type and tension: Luxilon ALU Power Rough 58 main Tecnifibre X-One Bi-Phase 58 crosses

Comments: I used the K-Factor version with Topspin Cyber-flash main / Cyber-blue cross and loved the control and spin from this setup. However, since my tennis elbow got worse, I had to cut it out and use Topspin Cyber Blue for the whole racquet. When I bought the BLX version, I used my favorite string setup and my tennis elbow is fine. Well, only when I hit like two hours with hard hitter 4.5 players, then it is little bit sore after playing. I think BLX version has the same control and spin like K- Factor but just softer on the arm. I feel the BLX is little bit better for volley than the K-factor. Serving is the same for both. Now, I use the BLX as the main racket and the K-Factor as a back up.
From: Benjamin, Austin, TX, 10/10
String type and tension: Topspin Cyber-flash main / Cyber-blue cross

Comments: Awesome racquet! Ive played with the Babolat Pure Drive GT before and I switched to this racquet. It is very solid, and improved my whole game. Serve and volley is like a gift from this racquet, very good spin power and control. I suggest you try it out.
From: Jason. 10/10

Comments: Before I used to play with kfactor six.one 95 and Babolat aero. I demo BLX 16x18 for last 2 weeks. First impressions were great. But after sometime I found out I am keep missing all my shots at the net. That's a horrible racket for volley and overheads. I don't have enough power with my serve as well. Forehands are really great with it good power and feel. But everything else I found not so great. Also very unstable on off centre shots. Very unforgiving.
From: Stan, 10/10
String type and tension: 56

Comments: It seems like a lot of people like this stick, and I thought I would too being about a 5.0 player. I demoed it for about a week and maybe I was just having some off days but it just didn't feel good. I kept missing stuff long and the feel wasn't very good. I didn't notice more spin, even though it 16X18. Maybe I'll like the 18X20, but there was nothing special about this stick.
From: Ace, CA, USA, 10/10
String type and tension: Babolat RPM Blast 56

Comments: I originally played with the Wilson K Factor KBlade Tour (18x20), which I loved, but knowing that racket technology turns over so quickly, I thought I would give this a shot. Racket demo'd great, bought 3 of them and I just can't seem to like it. I've tried adjusting the tension, but many shots seem erratic. For no good reason it'll fly 3 ft long. I'm dumping these and going back to the old.
From: Josh, Littleton, CO, USA, 09/10
String type and tension: 55/57 Luxilon Big Banger Rough/Wilson NXT and 58/60 Big Banger Rough/Wilson NXT

Comments: Oddly enough I had a tender wrist after playing with this one. Unless your grip is firm it can be unstable against a hard shot. Also a bit unforgiving outside the sweetspot. All that said it's a great all around racquet. Serves big, volleys really shine, as did my one-handed backhand. I actually wanted to hit over the ball as opposed to slicing it. Only surprise was it took a while to dial in my forehand. Very easy to whip around and swing fast. Nice plush feeling and sound when you hit the sweetspot. However, be prepared for the weight as you will feel it after a while so you best be in good shape if you wish to use this frame as your main stick.
From: Hoosierbr on TT boards, CA, USA, 09/10

Comments: I have tried most of the new Wilson and Head range, but this racket I think has a lot going for it. Not too head heavy, forehands are fantastic not only for power but great control. Backhands have depth and good placement. It feels totally different than the K series product.You can hit this racquet and get great feedback from the shot. Serving was so much easier than the 90 Head models. The mass of the racket does not kill your wrist and quite honestly you can play all day with this. It reminds me of the PS85, in performance but a lot more friendly. Marty Fish made a good choice.
From: Graham, Toronto. 09/10
String type and tension: Babolat Excel Premium 56 lbs

Comments: Demo'd this stick after playing for the past 2 years with the K-Factor 98. Even with the Hollow Core strings the BLX gave me a much plusher feel on almost all my strokes. Elevated my baseline play allowing me to effectively block back extremely deep shots to stay in the points but was even more evident in my net game. Found new confidence coming in behind my approaches and knowing that even stab volleys were going for winners. Have bought three since the demo.
From: Brian, Waldorf, MD, USA. 8/10
String type and tension: Klip gut @ 59 in the mains, MSV Hex @ 54 in crosses

Comments: Love it! Perfect for an all court game. Serve's are the worst part, but just fine by me. Volley's have the potential to spray a little, but if you have decent form it won't be a problem. Groundstrokes have power and spin, and almost the same control as the 18x20 version. Slice easily accessible. Overall great racquet, highly recommended.
From: Chris, MA, USA, 08/10
String type and tension: Babolat Pro Hurricane Tour 17 Gauge, 54 Pounds

Comments: Bought this racket 6 months ago. Great racket, very solid feel, I love that it can really handle a heavy ball and you really feel you can hit out with this puppy. Headlight makes it more maneuverable than the weight suggests. Definitely for someone that has solid strokes and can make own pace, not the biggest sweetspot compared to a 100 sq Babolat, Prince etc but the control is so much better. For 4.5 players + I would think.
From: Ross, 08/10
String type and tension: Signum PP Hyperion at 54 lbs

Comments: Amazing racquet! Serve and volley is the mission of Wilson blx.
From: Stefano, 8/10
String type and tension:24 x 23 kg

Comments: I trialed the k-factor version but bought the BLX purely on the reviews and must say I haven't been disappointed. The blx feels much smoother and crisper than the k-factor on all shots. My coach and another guy I have a hit with used it for a while and are going to buy this racquet for themselves. I am going to buy another one for myself as well (my 3rd overall). In the words of my peer who used this racquet only once 'it is a magical racquet'.
From: Vineet, 08/10

Comments: This racquet is a junk for it's devoid of power. Initially, when the racquet grommet was new, the power was adequate. But when the grommet settled in after a few string jobs, the racquet became dead. The basalt stuff is a detriment or the formulation is mess-up. The recommended tension of 50-60 pounds is wrong. I'm sure the Wilson people did not field test the racquets but they simply shoved them onto the market for quick profit. Although the specs are the same as K-factor, the playability is totally different. Don't buy this racquet...a total waste of money and time.
From: Bill, Portland, OR, USA, 08/10
String type and tension: Tecnifibre X-one biphase

Comments: I have been playing the blx 6.1 95 16x18 for 6 months and think it is a great racket. It has a very good balance of power and control. The stock weight is perfect for me without and lead tape. I play with a gamma overgrip and Sampras dampener and they are 9 pts hl when strung and ready to play. I like the HL balance - easy to handle. This racket has added depth to my ground strokes and serve. Spin is very good too as forehands kick up when struck well and serves really move with slice and kick. This racket also has enough stability and plow for defensive, small stroke shots such as blocking returns, volleys, and defensive "gets" along the baseline. I think it is right at the peak of my weight limit as I don't want to go higher in static or SW. But, as it is, it plays great for me.
From: Chris, USA, 08/10
String type and tension: Babolat Tonic 16G mains 59#, Signum Hyperion X 56#

From: Chris, USA, 08/10
String type and tension: Babolat Tonic 16G mains 59#, Signum Hyperion X 56#

Comments: I have been playing with this racquet for about 6 month now here are my observations: 1. Good things - Better feel and maneuverability compared to previous version - Great for all court game - String pattern 16X18 for my game feels better than 18X20 - more spin, softer, less stress on arm, more power (but controllable power) - Luxilon big banger alu power 16L seems to be a perfect match - control, spin and power but still plays soft even at 57lb due to blx frame material 2. Areas that I wish could be better: Every racquet is a different weight, can be up to +- 6 grams difference. The advise would be to order at least two frames at the same time and request it to be the same weight - The plus side of this is actually that you can order 11.6 or 11.5 unstrung weight (compare to what is written on the frame 11.7), and after stringing total weight will be about 12 - 12.1 oz - which for my taste is better - less swing-weight, but still more than enough stability and plow through - And lastly, it would be really great to have this frame in 16X19 version, as 16X18 is a bit too open and when strings lose their tension the racquet can throw the ball time to time.
From: Dima, CA. 7/10
String type and tension: Luxilon Big Banger alu power 16l @57lb for main and crosses

Comments: I have 3 K-factor version of this racquet, all strung with Big Banger Alu Power 53 lb. For some reason, one of them has a better feel than the other two. More sting & bite, more crisp & feel. I was hoping my new BLX would give me that "feel." But sorry to say no.
From: Kit, Hong Kong. 7/10
String type and tension: Luxilon Big Banger Alu Power

Comments: I use the K Six.One 95 and updated to the new BLX six. one 95 and I love it, the feel and control is incredible, no vibrations such a clean feel, but way lighter than the K factor, I recommend to anyone who uses the KSix.One 95
From: Josiah, Victoria, 07/10
String type and tension: Wilson, 55 pounds

Comments:This is a low power/ high control racket. To get sufficient power you have to lower the tension 5-6 pounds (down to the 40s) when compared with k-factor 6-1. This is puzzling because like k-factor, the recommended tension 50-60 pounds.
From: John, Portland, OR, USA, 07/10
String type and tension: Tecnifibre X-one biphase at 45 pounds

Comments: For the past two years, I've been using mainly the Kfactor 90 Tour and switching to K6.1 95 sometimes when my arm is tired. I've demoed the BLX 90 Tour, BLX 6.1. and Volkl Powerbridge mid and I was in for a big surprise. I played better with the Volkl Powerbridge Mid! I included it in my demo since I got curious why the stick got high ratings in the TW review. People who like the Wilson player's racquets will definitely fall in love with the Volkl Powerbridge Mid with 16x19 string pattern. Now I don't know what to do with my Kfactor racquets as I got hooked with Volkl! Demo it and be shocked like myself.
From: Trent, New York, NY, USA, 07/10
String type and tension: Luxilon BB alu power 16g

Comments:I agree with "e of the biggest things that I noticed about the racquet is how extremely comfortable it is. As another person noted, it has a very plushy feel similar to the MG Prestige, but even more so. There is basically zero vibration felt from the racquet, which includes off-center hits. This has excellent control on the groundstrokes and many will like that. However, even with the control, the power level is enough and not extremely low like some other racquets such as Pure Storm ltd or Rqis 1 tour, so I was still hitting a lot of forehand winners", since I own 2 Rqis tours and 2 Kfactors 6.1.95 18X20 (gave away at 16X18). The second reason I prefer the BLX over the Kfactor is slightly lower swing weight, enough for me to master it not only on clay but on fast hard courts. I bought it after demoing with a very cheap syn string (Head PPS) and still liked it over my Kfactor with natural gut, but now with natural gut is just exceptional. Including for drop shots etc. The serve is a bit slower, but more consistent and let's me improve the technique, which is even more obvious on the groundstrokes (so far the mainly the FH, but even the BH I can place the ball better). Plenty of power as well, also due to the 16X18 string bed.
From: Marian, Babolat Natural gut VS team 52/50

Comments: After comparing the specs of the racquets in the BLX series as well as all of the latest Babolat racquets, I chose this one. I tested this racquet alongside the Babolat AeroStorm, and I enjoy the feel of this racquet much better. The racquet makes it easy to place the ball exactly where I want, by converting all of my extra energy into topspin. Unlike the AeroStorm, I found that this racquet was much more comfortable to serve with, giving me a clean feeling every time I carve the ball. Although I may come across as an arrogant 15-year-old, I believe this racquet will make a large difference in my playing next year; I often used to consistently hit balls past the baseline, but ever since I switched to this racquet, it is much easier for me to place the ball (almost) anywhere I would like. To all prospective racquet buyers, select this one if you have decent form, love spin and control, and provide your own power. Like all others, I'd demo it first though, just to be sure.
From: Anonymous. 6/10

Comments: I demoed this racquet today. I'm looking for an upgrade from my old Babolat Pure Drive Roddick. I immediately noticed that this racquet required more power on the swing. When I prepared early and made contact on the sweet spot, this racquet rewarded me with excellent pace and depth. Very good for topspin and slices too and I feel it helps me hit more accurately than my Babolat PDR. Going to demo the APD GT, the PDR GT and the Youtek Speed before I decide which stick to order.
From: Surge, Los Angeles, CA. 6/10

Comments: I demoed this stick just to see if this year's newest model was really worth upgrading to. I've been using the K6.1 95 for almost two years now and I really thought I had found my perfect racket, that is until I hit with this thing. You have to be a fairly experienced player to notice the differences, but they are certainly worth the switch. I loved the knife-edge precision with my K Factor version but the stiffness and vibration really got to me if I didn't use a soft poly string. This BLX stick offers a softer hit and has virtually no vibration. It almost feels like there is a piece of cardboard over your strings when you hit it, although it's still precise and accurate. Everyone is right when they say that no dampeners are needed anymore! With Lux Big Banger rough on this sucker I was getting insane topspin too. Worth the upgrade if you're a 4.0+ player.
From: Mac, Richmond, VA, USA. 06/10
String type and tension: Luxilon

Comments: I have been playing with this racquet for about 2 months now. It is a very improved version to its predecessor. The only negative is that the string pattern is 16X18 and it sometimes throws the ball. So far I have found that if I use Luxilon big banger 16L with 57lb for main and crosses this effect is minimized, and because it is BLX this string and tension does not affect my arm. But as many already have expressed it will be great if Wilson would offer this racquet in 16X19 version, as just adding one more string would remedy precision issue, but will keep everything else that is grate about this racquet intact.
From: Dmitri, CA. USA. 06/10
String type and tension: Luxilon big banger 16L @ 57lb for main and crosses

Comments: I've been playing with this racquet for 2 weeks now. I have it strung with the Wilson Ultimate Duo hybrid (Luxilon big banger alu power @ 54pds in the mains & NXT tour 16 at 56pds for the crosses). Once you get over the weight of the racket you can really turn it to your advantage. Groundstrokes are thunderous! My forehand has really picked up a lot of pace when I need it to, and I can hit winners from all over the court. I'm a baseline player mainly, but this racket has given me more confidence to come into the net and hit some volleys with a real crisp feel. Serving has improved also, I can now hit a much faster flat serve with better control and aim. I've never hit so many serves out wide successfully!!! Second serves are pretty decent too, there's just a nice pop of the strings generally. The best thing about this racquet is the depth of shots, its effortless to hit deep balls into the court, rarely ever going long. More to follow as I grow into this amazing racquet.
String type and tension: Luxilon BB alu power mains 54pds Wilson NXT tour 16 56pds crosses.
Headsize: 95sq.in

Comments: I use a head microgel radical with Hurricane Tour at 57. PROS:From the first strike it felt great,it has a very dampened feel and I really like the feel even, but make sure you have good technique because off centre hits are not so nice. Slice felt amazing with this, like slicing through butter. CONS: This 16x18 string pattern gives me no spin and I wish this came in a 16x19. It's very heavy so you have to be very strong, otherwise, you will lose a lot of racquet head speed. Small sweetspot so it wasn't too comfortable if I didn't hit the ball in the middle I also have to mention that the shape of the frame got in the way sometimes and the paint job looks much worse than the k factor I give looks a 6.8/10. I was looking forward to this racquet more than any racquet out this year and I am quite disappointed, if you're not 5.0 player don't even try this racquet and even if you are you won't go crazy for this racquet either, overall, I give this racquet a 6.9/10.
From: SBD, 06/10
String type and tension: Luxilon and gut 55

Comments: When strings are new then there is no problem, but after a week of play strings start to move a bit and because it is 16X18 pattern. It does sometimes sprays the ball, when I looked at string bed right after such a shot I always notice that strings have moved from each other in the area of the shot. Would be grate if Wilson will offer this racquet in 16X19 version.
From: Dmitry, CA. 5/10
String type and tension: Luxilon Big Banger Fluoro 17 @ 58 pounds for main and crosses

Comments: I was using the k six one 95 16x18 for about a year and half before this racquet. Now I am so happy I went up to the new version. It feels a little lighter than the kfactor, but it definitely helped me. One big difference I noticed was that this racquet was so much softer at impact (like mud) and with my ultra strong Babolat pro hurricane tour strings my inside out is like a bullet.
From: Chris. 05/10
String type and tension: Babolat pro hurricane tour 56lbs.

Comments: I love this racquet. I normally don't produce that much power. But with this my shots got heavier also it provides great control and comfort. It takes some time to get used to.
From: Danny. 5/10
String type and tension: Luxilon big banger ace. 55pounds

Comments: After using this racquet for about a month I only wish Wilson would offer this frame in 16X19 version, as the 16X18 goes through the ball time to time and it does affect confidence during matches. Everything else is just great with this racquet. I have tried 18X20 - but this version does not provide enough spin and power.
From: Dmitri, CA. 4/10
String type and tension: Luxilon Big banger Fluoro 17 @ 57 pounds for main and crosses

Comments: At first I didn't like this shoe. I came from wearing Barricade Vs and T22s, which are heavier, but comfy. I'm a teaching pro, college coach, and still play tournaments here and there, so cushion and durability is key. I think Prince gave up some cushion to drop the weight. It's definitely faster than my previous shoes. It fits more like a soccer shoe - streamlined from heel to toe. It took a couple of days to get use to the smaller toebox. The Renegade has great traction, though, and we'll see how durable it is. If you have a wide foot, I'd stay away. But I'm pleased after two weeks in them.
From: Dalton, TX, USA. 04/10

Comments: This racquet triumphs my former racquet (the aeropro drive cortex) in every way in my opinion. I demoed this along with the Head YT Speed MP 16x19, Babolat pure storm tour, and Head YT Radical MP. This racquet is very accurate, but still plenty of pace and spin on my shots. The biggest thing about this racquet in my opinion is FEEL. The basalt advertised could definitely be felt in every shot you hit this racquet, as it feels so nice to hit with. Paint job looks great, and I play with confidence with this stick!
From: Justin, Greenville, SC, USA. 04/10
String type and tension: Wilson Hollow Core @ 55 lbs

Comments: I have reviewed this racquet before, and now here's a string setup that I think is perfect. Mains: Babolat Pro Hurricane Tour at 60 lbs. Crosses: Babolat Addiction at 58 lbs. However this may change for me after RPM Blast is released. I am looking forward to having that strung up in this stick.
From: Nick, USA. 4/10
String type and tension: Babolat (M)PHT 60/(C)Addiction 58

Comments: I have had this racquet for about a week and it has greatly improved my game. Before I used a k blade tour and could only get a maximum serve speed of 110kmhr but with this racquet I am serving at almost 140kmhr with pin point accuracy and my groundstrokes and volleys are so solid now.
From: milan, 4/10
String type and tension:mains: Tecnifibre code black at 58lbs, crosses:bb alu power at 61lbs

Comments: Overall a very stable and well balanced racquet. Previously I played with the Wilson (K)Six-One 95 16X18 and what a difference this racquet has made for me. Although the head size is the same, the BLX seems to be more forgiving and have a much better feel. Control has also been improved greatly from the (K) Factor series, being able to hit shots not even possible with the previous models. As the video review said, this racquet does feel a lot more dampened than the K Factor counter part. The Basalt intertwined with the Karophite Black is impressive. From forehand to backhand this racquet has preformed flawlessly, and on serves creating a tremendous amount of top spin on my kick serve. Overall this racquet is as close to perfect as possible. The weight of the racquet may feel heavy at times when volleying up at the net...I would recommend this racquet for all players 3.5 and above or any player looking for the perfect control and feel balance. Wilson you guys are the best creating another perfect racquet, keep up the great work!!!!
From: Nick, Charlotte, NC, USA. 4/10
String type and tension: Gamma TNT 16G, 60lbs
NTRP Rating:4.0

Comments: I had been using the same racquets since 1998, Wilson ProStaff 7.5's, and finally cracked one. I had to upgrade. I had demo'd many racquets from time to time over the years, but never could find one that gave me the same feel I was used to. I had tried the nCode 6.1 and was not really satisfied. I recently tried the kFactor 6.1 and decided that was as close as I was going to get to the 7.5. I was about to buy one and saw that the BLX had just come out. I ordered a demo and got a brand new one. I was very pleased with this version as it had a softer feel than the kFactor with less vibration. I am also pleased with the performance and control, especially at net and on ground strokes. The racquet's feel in my hand is almost identical to the old ProStaff 7.5, but this racquet has more power while maintaining the control, and is easy on the arm.
From: David, Mississippi, USA. 4/10
String type and tension: Tecnifibre Bi-Phase 17 gauge - 57 pounds

Comments: I'm not sure if I like the way Wilson is going with this racquet, though some aspects are improved. One of my k-factors broke and Wilson sent me one of these instead so I'm switching between both at the moment. Yes, the BLX does in fact help with volleys. However, the racquet is lighter, and I'm not sure if I just got one on the "low end" of the range or what, but it seems at least five grams lighter than the supposedly identical K-Factor. For this reason I kind of like my K-Factor more. Bottom line: If you didn't have enough power to handle the K 6-1 95 you may find yourself liking this one, but devoted 6-1 95 users may be stuck with their K-factors for a while. When I do buy the BLX racquets for myself I think I will be getting the 90 instead.
String type and tension: Mantis comfort poly @ 59 mains, Mantis comfort synthetic @ 62 crosses
NTRP Rating: I'm a junior but I'd probably be a 4.5 or 5.0

Comments: Just purchased one racquet to replace k6.1. Good improvement over previous model. The only wish is Wilson would offer this racquet in 16X19 version.
From: Dima, CA 04/10
String type and tension: Luxilon big banger fluoro 17 @ 57

Comments: Absolutely love it, have had the nsix.one 95 and ksix.one 95 as well. This is the best by far. My groundstrokes are solid and the control is unbelievable. I feel like I can place the ball anywhere on the court that I want to. Serving feels good as well. Lots of pop and spin. The racquet is also solid even on off-center shots. I use the new Luxilon Adrenaline strung at 54lbs. It is a great pair.
From: Brandon, Huntsville, AL, USA 03/10
String type and tension: Luxilon Adrenaline 16g @ 54lbs.
Headsize: 95 (16x18)

Comments: The new 6.1 trumps the older versions in that it is clearly more powerful and a bit easier to swing. Hits a heavy ball and volleys superbly. I think its arm friendliness has been exaggerated by some; I don't usually have elbow issues but my elbow felt sore after an hour of mostly rallying with this one. If you have the strength to handle it in the heat (its swingweight was much more evident at the end of the hour), it's a fine racquet for any style of play.
From: Mike, Montclair, NJ 03/10

Comments: After a long stint with the N6.1 and K6.1, I demoed the BLX 6.1 and was very happy with the change. Smooth, great balance, and right weight. I have a hard time believing that the specs can be identical in all 3 models. My tennis elbow, produced by a 6 month stint with APDC, is gone. Great racquet. Well done Wilson.
From: Gerardo, Buenos Aires, Argentina. 03/10
String type and tension: Luxilon Alu Power Rough 55lbs

Comments: In the last past weeks, I demoed various racquets and had some major or minor issues with all of them. Not with this stick though. I absolutely love the changes Wilson has made to this one compared to its predecessor. There's tremendous amounts of feel & control and plenty of power. I definitely recommending this racquet to all 4.0+ level players.
From: Dominik, Marburg, Germany. 03/10
String type and tension: 26,5kg

Comments: I have demoed both versions 16X18 and 18X20. Definitely better feel and maneuverability compare to the previous version. I am currently using K 6.1 16X18. It would be really excellent so if Wilson would make this racket in 16X19 version thus combining the best of spin, precision and pop.
From: Dima, California 03/10
String type and tension: Luxilon Big banger Ace @ 55 main and Gamma Life Wire Pro 16 @ 57 crosses

Comments: Wow, I have been looking for a new racquet for a while now and boy have I found it. The control and precision I have with this racquet is marvelous. If you can generate your own power and have confidence in your shots this is the stick for you. The reports that this racquet may me maneuverable are exaggerated, I have arthritis in my wrist and elbow and have no issues with this racquet, in fact the added weight helps limit the impact on my wrist. I have tried lighter racquets and they all leave my wrist aching after a days play, this racquet is smooth and easy on the arm and delivers in every aspect of an all-court game. Overjoyed with this baby.
From: Richard, 03/10
String type and tension: Gamma Gut 59lbs

Comments: I'm a junior that plays in a lot of tournaments. I used to hit with the aero pro drive. This racquet is so solid the feel is great. I'm an aggressive baseliner this racquet will help me matches and tournaments because I was a lot more consistent.
From: Miles, MD 03/10

Comments: I have used Kfactor and Wilson 6.1 for a while. This version is definitely superior in terms of feedback. If you find you are the type of player who appreciates feeling the ball more, this is the best racket for you. The butteriness of the feel is unmatched!
From: Rey, Worthing, UK 02/10
String type and tension: Luxilon Alu Power / Natural gut / 55 Lbs

Comments: I just demoed this racquet. It was the greatest feeling racquet I have tried in a long time. I also brought out the Head Youtek Speed Pro and the Babolat Pure Drive Roddick GT. This Wilson felt and played way better than either and all areas of the court. Do not be scared by the low power level of this racquet, when using it for just a few minutes, it already feels light in the hand. Other than the crispness of the shots that I was able to set up for, I found that tough shots were great with this racquet too. I felt that if i could get the racquet on the ball at all I could hit a decent shot. Definitely buying a couple, and I highly recommend you demo this stick.
From: Nick, USA 02/10

Comments: I am demoing this racquet right now and am really liking it. Wilson did much better with this than the K Factor 6.1 95. I am a big fan of the N6.1 95, which I have been using for a few years now. However, my N6.1's have gone through quite a bit of wear and tear and feel a bit dead now so I have been looking for something new. I thought the K Factor was it, but didn't like it and stuck with the N6.1 95. The balance of the K6.1 95 just always felt off to me, not headlight enough like the N6.1 95. Also, the beam width felt very different too from the N6.1 95. I think the K6.1's beam was wider, at least it felt like that to me which I did not like. With the less head light balance and the feel of a wider beam, the K6.1 95 felt a little unwieldy and times. I am happy to say that, with this new BLX 95, Wilson has come closer to the feel and balance of the N6.1 95 I think. So far the BLX feels like a very comfortable racquet with great stability, control, and spin production, almost like a slightly enhanced version of the N6.1 95. I am going to try it out a bit more, but I think I may have found my new racquet of choice!
From: Doulers, New York, NY, USA 02/10
String type and tension: Wilson Hollow Core Pro 16g, 55 lbs.

Comments: Such a nice racquet-made my switch from the head speed pro. Plow through is great but what I find distinct is its feel. This racquet has the best feel. Power and control are well-balanced to create an ultimate, comfortable racquet. Definitely worth trying.
From: F. Deza, Los Angeles, CA 02/10
String type and tension:

Comments: For the last six years I've been played the nCode version of this racquet. My BLX demo arrived yesterday and I put an order in for a new one today. The difference between the two was subtle at first but in short order I noticed that I was generating a lot more head speed; my strokes were longer and more fluent. I played against familiar opponents and both complimented my serve. It's possible I became more skillful overnight but I'm inclined to think the racquet made a slight difference.
From: Jeff, Pennsylvania 02/10

Comments: Purchased 2 and they weigh less than 3 grams apart - that's less than 1% variance which is very good QC. Mobility: great, 9pts HL with strings, overgrip, and small dampener - fast through the air and weight feels good even at 355G (12.5) fully loaded. Power: very good, good plow through the ball and medium stiff flex rating drive the ball deep with moderate effort. Spin: excellent, good topspin off the ground and good slice and kick on serve. Control: very nice - fairly stiff shaft and poly/gut strings let you put the ball where you want. Feel: excellent, dampened feel (soft than K-Factor equivalent) is similar to Volkl and very easy on the arm. Overall: great racket! You can hit with power, spin and control. Block volleys are deep and easy to control due to weight of the racket. Very solid feel on volleys. Good movement on serve due to spin generated. So far, very, very pleased. Returns: block the ball or drive it - bot are equally good. Ground stroke: excellent, due to spin and plow.
From: Chris, Atlanta, GA USA 02/10
String type and tension: main Bab Tonic 16G 58#/Tecnifibre x BlackCode 17G 56#

Comments: This racquet is the best thing I've ever used, it hits so much spin and pace with control and really hits a great kick serve.
From: Kyle, Birmingham, AL, USA 02/10
String type and tension: Gamma Monoblast Red @55/ Forten Nylon Black @55##

Comments: I demoed this racquet strung with a pair of new strings by Wilson; Hollow Core Pro 16 at 55lbs. Strings are not yet available for sale. All I can say is, Awesome!, Awesome!, and more Awesome!. The feel of the racquet was just about perfect. I've always used dampeners (A black "W", or a yellow "Smiley Face"), but with this one you really don't need one. I agree with John, and Patrick in that you don't feel any vibrations. Very smooth! My groundstrokes were hit with precision. I could hit good topspin, slices, and drop shots, as well as half-volleys. Serving was off the charts! I was cranking in very powerful serves. I was serving faster with better ball movement than with my Wilson(k)Pro Open strung with Tecnifibre x-one bi phase 16 at 59lbs. Honest! The ball was moving in the air sometimes like if I was hitting a ping pong ball with spin. However, was frustrates me is that I'm not sure the true reason for the ball movement. Is it the new Hollow Core Pro strings, or the Racquet. This new version of the Hollow Core is a lot better than the previous one. But, regardless, this combination of strings and racquet is very impressive indeed!
From: Wil, Richardson, TX USA 02/10
String type and tension: Wilson Hollow Core Pro 16 @55 lbs

Comments: Well I've been demoing this one for about a week and all I have to say is "Wow!" I currently use a MG Prestige Mid and now I'm ready to sell all my Heads to pick up a few of these babies. This racquet is just perfect! If you love the feel and weight of the Prestige, but aren't a fan of the oblong handles on Head Racquets definitely give this one a try, it won't disappoint. I've always liked Wilson's (used to use a N-Blade then K-Blade Tour) but they gave me tennis elbow. I think the addition of the Basalt fibers has really done the trick because after 15+ hours of testing this frame I haven't felt any twinge in the elbow. This racquet has everything, ample pop, surgical precision, lovely feel and a snazzy paint job! A definite must try for any player with well developed strokes. I give this racquet a 9 out of 10.
From: Ivan, SoCal USA 02/10
String type and tension:Wilson Hollow Core 16g

Comments: I played NAIA D1 tennis at a national ranked level back in 1995-96. I used the Wilson 6.1 Classic. I went away from it and left the game only to come back here and there. I am now back again trying to play at the 5.0 level and this stick feels like the old 6.1 but with a little more response. Weight and balance is the same as I can tell. If you liked the 6.1 Classic you will love this more. It has only gotten better.
From: Toby, Coppell, TX USA 01/10
String type and tension: Wilson Hollow Core 54 lb

Comments: Easy to hit, enormous sweet spot, not demanding at all, this is the racket more people will like. It has a smooth power feeling and less vibration than the 6.1 95 K Factor 16x18. It is much easier on your arm than the 6.1 95 K Factor even though the difference is small.
From: Patrick, San Francisco, CA, USA 01/10
String type and tension: 16 x 18

Comments: The new BLX 6.1 has both the N6.1 and K6.1 beat. Vibrations are gone, weight is perfect 12.3 ounces strung, and the new Hybrid grip is awesome. The open (16 x 18) string pattern provides me excellent stability and control without the harshness of the K95, but more firm than the N95. The new BLX 6.1 has just the right weight and balance for my game. Cosmetics are much improved over previous version.
From: Barry, FL 01/10
String type and tension: Pro Supex Maxim Touch 17, 54 pounds

Comments: Wilson got it right again! After an unsuccessful attempt with the KFactor 6.1, they finally reduced the stiffness a bit and got it spot on with the BLX's. I bounced around with a few different frames while the KFactors were out (Prestige Pro) and when I saw the BLX's reduce the stiffness, I was back. Best feature is the dampened feeling with out a dampener. I've always used a "W" dampener or a #64 rubber band but with the BLX's its not necessary. GREAT STICK but very demanding. If you have the skill set you will appreciate what this racquet can do!
From: John, Williamsburg, VA 01/10
String type and tension: Luxilon ALU/Tecnifibre NRG2

Comments: I was very attached to my old n-code 6.1 95 and when it was replaced it with the K factor I was unable to make the switch. This BLX 6.1 95 bring me back to my n-code. But better: more feedback, it tells you what do wrong, more feel/touch, with my brick hands, I can still put a dropper on a dime! The open string pattern (not available on the K factor) helps my kicker get head high and my weak groundies jump like crazy, Plenty of pop when you get set up well. If your were a n-code fan, or if you are looking for an advanced players stick that can help make you a better player....try this one!
From: Royce Robbins, Midland, TX, USA 01/10
String type and tension: Babolat Hurricane Mains @ 60# and
Babolat Natural gut @ 58 in the crosses

Comments: On my forehand shots were powerful, spin was less accessible; was unable to control shots when pressured; felt control was not there; hitting long was an issue; racquet was unstable when heavy shot was faced. Topspin backhand was powerful; control was adequate, Spin was less than normal; racquet was unstable when heavy shot was faced. The racquet was easy to use at the net; no problems with maneuverability but unstable when faced with hard hit passing shot. I was unable to access spin on my serves and the plow through wasn't there. I was still able to control serve and could move the serve around the box. Felt I had to do more work to get a decent serve into play. During the session I felt the racquet did not have plow through and I was unable to hit a heavy ball like my PS 85. I felt the racquet become unstable with off centered shots. Responding to heavy hit shots was also problematic.Overall I felt this racquet is exactly like the ProStaff 6.1 Classic. Holding the two racquets side by side, you can not notice any difference.
From: TT Username: MXTR
Racquet of Choice: ProStaff 6.0 85

Comments: This racket is a very demanding stick. The reason I said it is demanding is because you have to be in position/set up early and ready to hit your shots to get the full feel of this racket. It forces you to move your feet a lot more and better prepare yourself of the next shot you have to make. On shots where I was in position, and had time to set up, this racket was an absolute monster. I could get massive topspin, or drive the ball deep and flat with ease. Slices from both wings stayed low and had some zip or some nice back spin. My forehand felt very big with this frame. My one handed backhand was getting a lot more pace and depth on this racket without me pushing my all into it. I was impressed with the crisp and solid feel of this stick and the control I was getting off both wings. Control with the volleys was very good, and the ball game off with a great deal of pace. It was easy to maneuver even for its weight. The touch and feel was quite good I might add. You can really punch the ball for the hard volleys or a nice feathery touch for the dropshots. All in all I would give this racquet an 8/10. It does everything pretty well.
From: TT Username: Ryan Goring
Racquet of Choice: Wilson Kpro Tour

Comments: The swingweight is higher than I'm used to. For me, this made the racquet harder to get around and harder to whip through the contact point. But, boy, when I prepared early and hit with long, smooth strokes, the plow was impressive. The racquet really crushed the ball. Interestingly, while the high sw caused me to be late on my fhs, it helped me hit very smooth and controlled ts bhs. Very easy to find the sweet zone. Overall, I was impressed. This is a very nice hit, if you can handle or get used to the high-ish sw. It's more playable than the KPS88, and is more stable and comfortable (less stiff) than the 6.1 Classic.
From: TT Username: KEIFERS
Racquet of Choice: AG100, KPS88, POG OS

Comments: I've owned the 6.1 classic before, and always felt it was a great playing frame, but too harsh feeling for me to enjoy striking the ball with. It's very solid feeling, but when I miss the sweetspot (which is tiny), the feeling is not just jarring, but irritating. The Six-One played extremely solid, no surprises, no weak points that I could tell of. Unlike the 6.1 classic, the frame was extremely comfortable on almost all shots! If I hit way up in the upper hoop, it was a bit metallic feeling, and it still gave me feedback if I missed the sweetspot, but it was far nicer than the original on the clunkers. And when I hit the spot, it was downright plush feeling! What I disliked was it was a little hard to get around on my crosscourt forehand. I found my best results with this frame resulted from keeping my backswing short, and keeping a relaxed grip and letting the racket do the work for me.
From: TT Username: BRENT PEDERSON

Comments: One of the biggest things that I noticed about the racquet is how extremely comfortable it is. As another person noted, it has a very plushy feel similar to the MG Prestige, but even more so. There is basically zero vibration felt from the racquet which includes off-center hits. This has excellent control on the groundstrokes and many will like that. However, even with the control, the power level is enough and not extremely low like some other racquets such as Pure Storm ltd or Rqis 1 tour, so I was still hitting a lot of forehand winners. Plow through of this racquet is similar to the prestige but not nearly as much as the speed pro. This racquet volleyed fairly well so don't get me wrong, but again because it does not seem to have the same weight or plow through, it wasn't as solid for pace and put-aways. Touch volleys had a benefit and were definitely better than the other racquets Ive used, and this may be due to how flexible and comfortable the frame is. It did seem a bit difficult however to maneuver for really difficult reflex volleys, but I have used that lighter flexpoint for several years. Overall this is a great racquet for comfort and control. It definitely seems like a good baseline playing racquet for a good mix of precision with power.
From: TT Username: TONLARS

What Plays Like A Prince Tour Diablo Midplus
What Plays Like A Tecnifibre TFight 320 VO2 Max
What Plays Like A Tecnifibre TFight 325 VO2 Max
Tennis On Campus Bag Special
What Plays Like A Volkl Organix 10 (325g)
Wilson [K]arophite Black