Comments: Very happy! Good for people that love support, durability and comfort. I play 6 times a week for 4 hours a day, shoes in general don't last very long for me but these do the job perfectly! My feet and ankles feel extremely secure and because of the shape it is very hard to roll your ankles. I do admit they look way better in person, hope they do make them in more colors! Highly recommended! And yes, go a half size or even a size bigger! But believe me they are worth it!
From: Allie, 5/13

Comments: I love this shoe, but for me, it runs a half size small.
From: Lesa, 5/13

Comments: After reading reviews, I ordered a pair of Asics and a pair of Yonex shoes. I was looking to replace my beloved Barricade IIs that are not available anymore. Sent back the Asics because they seemed a bit thin in the forefoot and too low to the ground for my feet. Played a long singles match this morning with the Yonex shoes and here is what I think: There is no break-in time, these shoes were comfortable from the beginning. I ordered half a size bigger than the Barricades (8.5 vs 8.0), and good thing I did. I could have ordered a full size bigger, I like to wear cushiony socks and with this pair, I wear thinner socks. They are a bit narrower than the Adidas ones, so if you have a wider foot, definitely order at least a full size bigger. I am not crazy about the color, but it's not a big deal. Not sure how long they will last, I play 4 to 5 times a week, singles, doubles, at 4.0 level.
From: Val, 5/13

Comments: Just bought these for my daughter who has been wearing junior Barricades. I thought she'd be most concerned with the cosmetics. Turns out she likes the look (they are great looking shoes, much better in person than on the web) but she loves them for the comfort and fit. They definitely run small. My daughter swims in my wife's size 6 Barricades but a size 6 308L fits her perfectly. The reviewers were right about the the heel being a little high for no show socks. Overall great shoe and great value.
From: Llefty, 4/13

Comments: I certainly did not buy this shoe because of the color or "look" but I consistently receive compliments for both. What is important to me is the fit and cushioning. This sneaker is the best I have used (and trust me, I have tried just about every brand of sneaker). I am a singles player and these sneakers provide the support and comfort I need for the type of movement required in singles. Great sneak!
From: J., 7/12