Comments: These are great, stable, comfortable, cool shoes. I usually buy an 8 1/2 in sports shoes and ordered a size 9 and they fit perfectly. Highly recommend them.
From: Carol, 7/12

Comments: These shoes are very sturdy, light, and comfortable. They are perfect for my flat feet. I play 2-3 times a week and they don't hurt my feet or give me blisters in the summer. I wear size 8 and they true to the sizing chart.
From: Kristina, 3/12

Comments: Honestly, I dont think I've ever tried a better shoe! These were cushioning and had great support!
From: Sarah, 2/12

Comments: I bought this shoe 1/2 size larger than my normal size and it was fine. This is a really nice shoe. It's light, yet well cushioned. It doesn't require any break-in. The traction is good on clay and hard courts and the shoe feels very stable when you change directions quickly. I'm not sure about durability yet since I rotate these shoes with some others. I like these well enough to buy the newer model next time I need some shoes.
From: Patty, Richmond, VA, USA, 03/11

Comments: Based on the reviews listed here, I am considering purchasing this shoe but would like to know if someone who already wears this shoe can tell me if it offers pronation control (keep ankles from rolling inwards). How would you compare them to NB? They look really comfortable. Thanks!
From: Zetta, Greensboro, NC, USA, 02/11
(Zetta, this would be a great question to post on our message boards to get feedback from other players.--TW Staff)

Comments: I bought these shoes in a 9 1/2 (usually wear an 8 1/2 to 9 depending on the shoe) based on the description. They are too big at that size. I would suggest buying a half size bigger rather than a full size bigger. Other than that, they were pretty comfortable. Good lateral support. Good cushioning.
From: Jen, Crystal Lake, IL, USA, 12/10

Comments: This is a nice shoe. They are really comfortable and the rubber sole is great.
From: Celine, France. 08/10

Comments: I bought these shoes. I normally wear a 7, so I bought a 7-1/2. These are fabulous. Out of the box comfort. I wore them in a 2-1/2 hour, 95 degree heat, 3rd set match yesterday and they were great. Cushion is great.
From: Nancy, Jeffersonville, IN, USA, 08/10