Comments: This is an AWESOME! Racket, contrary to popular belief, this racket does provide power. It feels amazing at net. However a co-poly does bring out the best in this one so would be recommended.
From: Anon, CA, USA, 03/11
String type and tension: Volkl Cyclone 17 g at 58 lbs

Comments: In the beginning I found the racket to play decently with lead at 10 and 2 and under the butt cap. Later I found the racket almost impossible to play with against heavy hitters. Even with lots of lead at 3 and 9 this racket is one of the most unstable stick I have played with in a while. It is hard to hit flat and penetrate through shots since this racket is spin oriented (low mass, high sw).
From: Dave, Towson, MD, USA, 03/11
String type and tension: Volkl Cyclone 57lbs

Comments: I love the long grip on this racquet it's great for a two hand backhand you can get both power and consistency from the baseline. I switched from a Wilson and I lost a little speed on my serve. Also the length of the racquet makes me work less when lunging for tough balls. I highly recommend it for 4.0 players and higher looking for a headlight frame easy on the arms.
From: Richard, New York, NY, USA, 01/11

Comments: I just switched to this racket after playing with the Babolat Aeropro Drive + for 5 years. The biggest reason for the switch was volleys. This racket is so much crisper around the net. Better yet I found that my groundies were actually far more controlled with this racket especially my two handed backhand. I'm still figuring out the serve as I lost a little pop but it's worth the added consistency I'm getting everywhere else on the court.
From: Seann, Orlando, FL, USA, 01/11

Comments: I demoed this racquet the other day. After a good full day of hitting with it I have to say that I was slightly disappointed. During play I found it to have a hollow and whippy feel, which was likely due to the 8 points head light balance. The control was good for the most part but power from the racquet was just not there. Another thing that I found was that the sweetspot was not very big. This might have been because I'm used to playing with a Yonex with isometric technology, but nevertheless, frame hits were common with this Head. Serving was actually pretty comfortable and good with this racquet, and here and there I was able to hit some bombs for aces. I'd say if you're not used to a racquet that's head-light then you may want to try adding some lead tape or shying away from this frame altogether.
From: Adam, Grand Rapids, MI, U.S.A
NTRP Rating: 4.0-4.5

Comments: Broke frame on two extreme mp racquets in three months. Racquet has a good but hollow feel. Both frames have fractured in the 2/10 o'clock position from overheads. First racquet frame cracked in 4 wks. Head replaced after 5 weeks. Second frame broke in same place. My previous frame was a microgel head radical pro and I was searching for a lighter and more powerful racquet. No more extreme mp, looking for a frame that has the same feel as my old radical.
From: Blake, Issaquah, WA, USA, 08/10
String type and tension: Luxilon M2 Pro @ 55lbs

Comments: I added some lead tape and love the racquet. I hit a heavy topspin backhand & forehand and this headlight frame is great for those strokes. What I really enjoy though, is the control and power I get when I flatten out my forehand. I primarily use a 2-handed backhand, but love how I can drive through my slice backhand with this frame. This racquet really makes it easier for me to get that extra power and bite with my slice backhand.
From: Ty, Chicago, IL, USA. 06/10
String type and tension: Kirschbaum Spiky Shark/Prince Synthetic Gut

Comments: For me it feels easier on my arm that the previous version. I can play with this one everyday and my arm is fine. Also, I love the solid sound this racquet makes on contact, especially serves. Moves quicker through the air than MG Extreme. Excellent. I would like to see the TW review though.
From: Christopher, Managua, Nicaragua. 06/10
String type and tension: Polyfibre on mains, Gamma asterisk on crosses, 57 pounds

Comments: I tried the extreme MP, the radical MP, the speed MP, and the instinct, and none of them compared to the precise power I got off my serve, forehands, and pretty much any other shot with the Youtek Extreme MP. My backhand was the only shot, which did not get better but by no means did it get worse. FANTASTIC job head!
From: Elliott, Portland, OR, USA, 05/10
String type and tension: Head Sonic Pro 17g. at 58 lbs.

Comments: These Yellow Youtek's were two of the three racquets I demo'd and broke. Nice power and control in both. All angled Cross-courts, inside outs, inside ins, & down the lines no problem with this racquet. Felt the 'ski cap' newer technology definitely worked. I noticed significant amount of 'flex or give' in the racquet depending upon shot choice. Slice, Top, volleys, drop shops are a pleasure to hit with this racquet from anywhere on the court. However, did not favor this racquet with anything overhead including serves. Maybe it was b/c of the weak 16 gauge synthetic gut used in the demo. Head's Fat Frame is a bit annoying but off center hits really do stay in with this racquet & it's most likely due to the really nice technology going on with this racquet. I also demo'd the Pro Youtek (Yellow) & broke it quicker than the other one. So, maybe I hit with the "pro" racquet for 10 minutes, barely anything. The Pro Youtek was about 1/2oz in weight heavier and had a flatter or wider style of grip on the racquet. At least on the racquet that I demo'd. If that was the normal grip, I thought it enabled even more grip change and shot choice variance. Everything else was similar, this racquet was better overhead than the other yellow racquet but also felt it was a tad-bit longer by about 1-2cm total. Same fat frame but nice technology Head. Peace!
From: Rock, Va Beach, VA, USA. 05/10
String type and tension: Blend 15/16
Headsize: 95-98

Comments: I hit with this racquet for two days and I think it is a really good one. I am currently using Microgel Extreme Pro and that is a little heavy for me. This version still has the same topspin - I benefit a bit on the volley since it lighter. Overall, nice racquet - should try.
From: CV, San Jose, Ca. 5/10
String type and tension: Demo, unknown

Comments: Excellent racquet. I initially was disappointed with this racquet because I was not used to the weight (I currently use the Youtek Speed Lite). Once I got used to the weight, however, I saw how much power and depth I could create. A great racquet that power hitters will especially enjoy. Also very maneuverable once you get used to the weight. I think I liked the Youtek Prestige Midplus more on volleys though. Definitely a must-demo.
From: Vaughn, New York, U.S.A. 4/10

Comments: Great racquet! Head has done it again. Excellent control and power. Slightly lighter than the Micro gel but does not affect performance or feel. Easy to swing and I noticed a little more pop on my serve. This one is worth a test drive.
From: Donnie, Aiken, SC, USA. 4/10
String type and tension: Head FXP Power mains, FXP cross 58lbs
NTRP Rating:4.0

Comments: I am writing on behalf on my wife. She was using a Babolat Aero Pro Drive (original version) with Gosen JC 16g.at 57 lbs. I wanted her to demo a new racquet, something that might be more powerful. Our favourite sports shop recommended for her to try the new Youtek Extreme MP racquet. This racquet is supposed to be the closest Head racquet to her old Babolat Aero Pro drive racquet. After demoing the Extreme racquet, my wife liked it very much, so much so, she wanted me to hit with it. I personally never really liked hitting with the Aero Pro, but I have to admit I enjoyed hitting with the Extreme racquet. As added note, we both enjoyed the the Sonic Pro 17g., this alone had more power and feel than the Gosen JC 16 g. Anyway, I bought my wife the Extreme about a week and half ago and my wife hasn't stopped smiling since!!!
From: Richard, B.C., Canada 02/10
String type and tension: Head Sonic Pro 17g. at 58 lbs.

Head YOUTEK Racquets