Yonex Tour Super Solid 16 String Customer feedback

Comments: I've used this string for some time now. This is very similar to Xcel Power 16 or xcel. Like me, if you didn't like anything that is similar to Xcel, you have this one now. I've liked it better and am switching to this. Great job Yonex. This plays exactly like Xcel and lasts longer.
From: Obaid, 12/13

Comments: This string is closest to Balolat Xcel 16 or Xcel Power 16. I always use Xcel 16 or Xcel 16 Power. Today was my fist day with this Yonex string and liked it so much that I couldn't help but write a few lines. I've tried all similar strings to Xcel but nothing matched the comfort like this one. I would say this one is better than Xcel. Let's see how long it lasts and how it retains the tension. I play with a Yonex VCore 100, Wilson Blade 104, Head Youtek OS Radical and Head Graphene MP. I plan to try it on all my sticks and write another review.
From: Obaid, 12/13