YTex Quadro Twist 16L String Black Customer feedback

Comments: I am into my fourth week playing with this string and it is holding up very well. Really nice feel and not harsh at all, however more then that, the feel is crisp and with touch. You feel better connected overall. It is medium powered and probably not for a flat hitter. If you can generate your own power, prepare well and have longer strokes, you will get huge spin and very heavy balls. String is also great on volleys. I have tried lots of polys including the icons LUX ALU Power, Babolat RPM and others. This one is truly a step ahead and does not seem to have a weakness.
From: Shereef, 5/14

Comments: I've been playing with this string for many weeks now. I must say I'm very impressed. The access to spin is extremely generous and the feel is great, unlike some of the other spin strings. So far the tension maintenance is very good and its holding up nicely. I would certainly recommend this string to anyone that's looking for a high quality spin string that also has exceptional feel.

Comments: This string is exceptional. The best spin of any sting I have used to date. The sting is lively, and has excellent power and precise control. I'm USPTA pro and have been in this industry as professional instructor since 1970s. I have tried many stings some good, some bad. This one is at the top for me. Great job YTEX!
From: George, 2/14