YTex Octo Twist 16 String Green Customer feedback

Comments: I enjoyed the Pro Tour Blue very much and decided to try out the Octo Twist. Firm and ok spin. Was expecting more spin to be honest. Overall good but not great tension maintainance. For the price I would rather buy Solinco Hyper G. Overall a good string but better options available (Ytex Pro Tour Blue is pretty awesome and better priced. Strung a Wilson Pro Staff LS at 52 lbs.
From: Mario, 11/16

Comments: I've usually been stringing my racquet with Luxilon Alu Power 1.25 but it's just too costly and I'm breaking strings in less than 20 hours now. YTex gives me some great deals on their strings so I've been trying to find my favorite string in production and OctoTwist is it and it may be the best string I've tried yet. I strung my IG Rad Pro (12.2oz 8.5pts HL) with it at 54 lbs and it played really nicely. I usually string at 50 lbs with Alu Power but since this string plays a bit softer I upped the tension. Octotwist is super soft like Sonic Pro, I'd say it's comparable to Alu Power Fluoro. The string had some nice pop and ball pocketing but I never felt the ball was floating on me. Also, the spin and bite on the ball was immense, better than every string I've used, I could really feel and see the ball dipping in the court and grabbing the strings. I think I have to buy a reel of this stuff!

Comments: By far the best and most spin friendly co-poly string I have ever played with. For the past two years I was using Luxilon's M2 Pro 1.25 mm 16L String; but just this past fall, I switched my racquet from the HEAD Graphene Instinct MP to the Yonex Ezone Ai 100. I tested the M2 Pro in the racquet first along with several other stings; before deciding on this one. Ytex Octo Twist 16G plays extremely well. I was pleasantly surprised by its comfort and its ability to bite the ball the way that most 17g shaped strings would. Tension wise its pretty good as well but I would like it to last just a bit longer than it does. 4.5 out of 5 stars in my opinion of this string.