Comments: I have grown very accustomed to this racquet and I have actually just bought myself another one. I use 1/2 grip size but I also throw on a tacky overgrip. Most of my friends are messing around with the Babalots that Rafa and Tsonga are using. Those racquets feel great, but i really feel like that I'm getting what I want with the Mojo. Not very much "feel", but overall a great racquet. Lots of control and fairly spin friendly. I believe this racquet to be a weapon in the right hands.
From: Dallas, 8/13

Comments: I bought 2 Head YOUTEK IG Speed 18X20 MP with a 4 3/8 grip. Both had the same area frame defects and design flaws. Head's warranty and many other warranties only offer a 1 year on your racquet or racquets you buy. If you have to return them during that period, they may or may not replace them. If they do replace the product for you, don't think you get a 1 year warranty on the replacement, as you will only get what is left of your original warranty of the defective racquets they sold you. It's stealing from the consumer. If you had your car worked on the dealership wouldn't take your waranty away from the new product. When you buy these racquets their policies are not written anywhere on the product of course.
From: Rachel, 8/12

Comments: This is a great racquet! I recommend buying this. It has great spin, control, speed, power and accuracy. The light weight makes it very maneuverable and fast. I own a Babolat AeroStorm GT+, which is also a lightweight racquet, but I would prefer this one. My shots were improved and I'm hitting the balls at baseline rather than out. The grip is also amazing.
From: Kyan, 5/12
String type and tension: Babolat RPM Team 16 String Black, 60 lbs

Comments: Definitely worth a try if you are switching from a lighter racquet. This is the best middle-weight racquet out there, where 10 ounces is too light and 11 ounces is too heavy. It is smack dab in the middle in weight class. Never had arm problems with this racquet, but hitting the frame sends a terrible shock through the entire racquet and to your arm. The dense string pattern and the "not too big, not too small" headsize make for a perfect match up. It's not for everyone, but try it if finding the right weight is your issue.
From: Bob, 9/11
String type and tension: 57 lbs

Comments: This racquet is very stiff. I thought it might be the strings. So, I replaced them and I found no difference. This is just a very rigid racquet. I use a lot of topspin. So, maybe a player with a flat stroke will like it, but it killed my arm.
From: Jason, 7/11

Comments: With the default strings, it was killing my arm. After awhile the strings died. But then I switched to Lux ALU POWER as mains and Wilson syn gut at crosses and boy, it had pop. The racquet feels a bit long in the hands. But try holding it a little higher. It feels great.
From: Phillip. 6/11
String type and tension: Luxilon Alu Power Mains, Wilson Syn gut crosses.

Comments: Usually I don't write reviews but for this racket I must. I've used the whole Babolat aero line, pure drive, pure drive lite, storm, and Head prestige and radical. I must say the Mojo felt the best for me. The racket handles very well for baseline shots and I generate much more spin with my forehand. Added to every part of my game, however I felt that I lost a little kick on my serve, but then again I just got the racket. The graphics are a tiny bit childish but no one notices things like that. From 5 feet away it is just a white and black racket. The Youtek Mojo is definitely worth a demo.

Comments:My impressions of the racquet were pretty good! The control was good thanks to the 18x20 string pattern. Probably not the best racquet around but a great racquet if you're transitioning into a tweener racquet. The paint job, I thought, was really cool at first with the skull and everything but it felt a little juvenile or childish later on. My gripe on the racquet, and it could just be me, is that the racquet really doesn't have a huge sweet spot and hitting off center kinda hurts my arms; it's probably like that for any racquet but I wouldn't really know.
Also, the 18x20 string pattern doesn't inhibit the spin at all. It provides more then enough. It's not a racquet I'll stay with forever but it is worth a look and demo. I hit more flat then spin since I use the extreme eastern grip.
If you're just starting and buying a good racquet, I think the Mojo is slightly better seeing that headlight racquets are for people with more developed strokes and are more experienced, although that's merely an opinion.
Next up, the head Youtek speed 18x20 (not the IG) is worth a look too considering its the same price. I've had it for 3 months now so I've had some experience with it.
From: Chris, Arleta, CA, USA, 01/11
String type and tension: Babolat Pro Hurricane 18 String @ 57lbs
NTRP Rating: 3.5-4.0

Comments: The racquet definitely improved my game, and provides more control than larger head sizes. The racquet is just light enough to be able to have a late reaction but still be able to place it well. I recommend the racquet for the improving beginner or for an intermediate player who wants control without the massive amount of weight other racquets have.
From: Anon, USA, 11/10
Headsize: 100 sq. inches

Comments: Very solid racquet. Unique specifications with the 100 square inch, lighter weight, and tight string pattern. I added lead to get this to 12 ounces and 330 swingweight (my typical specs), and found this to be the best combination of control, comfort, and power for my game. Other racquets have more control...other racquets may have equal comfort...other racquets have more power....but this one has the 'just right' combination I was looking for. The tight pattern does not inhibit 'good' spin, but it does reduce the number of dying quails that fall into the net. After trying 25+ racquets, I have finally found the one for me.
From: Steve, Lincoln, NE, USA, 09/10
Headsize: 100 square inch
NTRP Rating: 3.5-4.0

Comments: I just got this racquet and I really like it. It gives a pretty good amount of power and I found that it also had very good control. The surprising pleasure for me was that it puts a ton of spin on the ball which I wouldn't have expected from such a dense string pattern. Power: 8/10, Control: 9/10, Spin: 9/10, Value: 10/10. The one and only thing I dislike about this racquet is the art work, which features a couple of skulls and crossbones which to me seems pretty juvenile and stupid... But then again I guess complaining about the racquets appearance could also be considered juvenile. Anyways, it says something that that is the only complaint I have. This racquet is very very good and absolutely stunning for its relatively low price.
From: Geoff, Milwaukee, WI, USA, 08/10
String type and tension: Head Sonic Pro 16G 57 Lbs

Comments: This racquet helped me hit more shots in the court, control power so it can hit deep, and the spin it puts on shots is ridiculous.
From: Nick, Lansing, MI, USA, 07/10
String type and tension: Babolat N.VY @61lbs.

Comments: The racquet has a lot of control, I had NEVER been able to play drop shots effectively, this helped tremendously and added more variety to my game. Creating angles on court is easier too. My only big issue with it is that if you miss the center of the strings (or hit with the frame, in lame cases), the racquet will vibrate, a lot. The rest of the time, it's very comfortable.
From: Sergio C., Mexico. 6/10
String type and tension: Babolat Addiction

Comments: It has a great feel regardless whether hitting power shots or drop shots. I had difficulty with my previous racquet regarding drop shots, either it's too short (which goes to the net) or too long, with these racquet I can control it. The design of the racquet with regards to torsion has given the solid feel when it comes to volleys and serves.
From: Raul, Manama, Bahrain. 4/10
String type and tension: Head Sonic Pro/59
NTRP Rating:4.5

Comments: Amazing Racket. I had this racket for 3 weeks now. Improved my game in everything. Amazing Feel and control and Power.
From: Stan, 04/10

Comments: I got this racquet a couple of weeks ago, and it took a while to transfer from my old power racquet. But now that I'm settled in, this is amazing. The racquet is mobile, stable, and just feels great regardless of where I am on the court and what type of shot I'm hitting. I'd recommend this to pretty much any intermediate and up player.
From: Matt, Clarksville, TN, USA. 4/10