Comments: I switched from the Head YOUTEK Speed. It has a lot of power and control. It was easy to generate spin with and the weight is perfect.
String type and tension: Tecnifibre X-One Biphase at 57 lbs

Comments: This is a great racquet. It is very solid with a lot of control and power. Also, it is very comfortable and I have never had a blister from this racquet. It is good for the all-around player.
From: Sam, 8/11

Comments: I just received this stick yesterday, and was delighted on the first time out! Seems nicely balanced with a beautiful sweet spot. There is good feel and control for players who generate their own power from the back court. The strings make any racquet of course, and I love my first experience with Luxilon, which makes this Head the current favorite in my bag!
From: Barry, 7/11
String type and tension: Luxilon Big Banger Power Fluoro 17 @60 lbs.

Comments: I demo'ed this racquet from TW last night along with the Youtek Radical Midplus. I have played with a Liquidmetal Instinct for years and from a conversation I had with the Head rep at the Sony Ericsson, he suggested I try the new model. Very pleasantly surprised at the feel of the racquet. Totally agree with the first comments above. I could really drill the shots while maintaining touch. The racquest does adjust to the shot. The Radical didn't seem to have the same feel. This model feels lighter than the old Instinct so that may be an issue with the elbow over the long term as it was with other lighter racquets. However, it dug in on slices and ripped topspins. A nice doubles stick for sure. No complaints with the service action.
From: Thomas. 6/11
String type and tension: Babolat Pro Hurricane @ 58lbs

Comments: This is a real sleeper for the 4-4.5 range. I play mostly doubles and this is a great return and volley racquet. Good pop, totally controllable, plus a nice flex, easy on the arm. The d3o material really lives up to its definition. Stiffens up on harder shots and relaxes on drop shots. Great job, Head.
From: Mike, Dousman, WI, USA. 4/11
String type and tension: Tecnifibre X-1 Biphase 17

Comments: The first thoughts that come to mind when hitting with this frame are that it is solid and precise. It is a solid all around performer with good power and control, and it feels solid. I have mine strung up with Babolat VS Tonic @ 58lbs and play the frame stock. Serves and volleys are awesome with great control and some good heaters on serve. Groundies feel good and I get good depth and control. Other frames are more spinny but with my semi western grip I can generate good action on the ball and get it deep. Slice backhands are a dream. This is the sleeper in the Head line. The bronze and black finish looks better in person but the frame cosmetically is clearly not as flashy and interesting as Head's other offerings. I feel this frame would appeal to a wide variety of styles. A great frame for doubles, too!
From: Thomas, Cornwall, NY, USA. 4/11
String type and tension: Babolat VS Tonic @ 58lbs

Comments: This is a powerful racquet that doesn't compromise any feel. I was able to hit clean winners comfortably from behind the baseline. I was also able to generate more pace on my serves. All in all highly recommend this frame.
From: Stan, Tacoma, WA, USA, 01/11
String type and tension: Babolat Pro Hurricane 17

Comments: Very underrated racquet. Perfect "tweener" and a great alternative to stiffer power racquets like the Pure Drive. Still has decent touch and the 18/19 pattern gives you a little extra control. Nice smooth impact feel and the power level when strung mid level seems nice. Surprising racquet all around and at 11 oz., you could add some lead if you like to give it more plow through and power. If Head marketed this as much as the rest of the Youtek line, it would sell a lot more.
From: Jack, Atlanta, GA, USA, 09/10
String type and tension: 17g multi

Comments: I just switched from the Microgel Instinct to the Youtek, balance is slightly different, more head light helps on quick volleys, serve is faster. No loss of touch. Midcourt balls easy to rip. easy to generate spin. All in all a very nice racquet.
From: Jon, WA, USA. 4/10
String type and tension: Head Sonic Pro Mains @ 50 lbs, gut crosses @ 55 lbs

Comments: I like this racquet, just got it last week, but I am still not used to it. I have had other Instincts and this by far is the stiffest.
From: Sean, FL, USA. 4/10