YTex Quadro Twist 16L 600' String Reel Black Customer feedback

Comments: Good string but I feel the whole "massive spin" is over rated and I'm not getting massive spin at all (strung at 56 lbs). But I do like it and it gives good spin. The feel is great and softness is great as well. I am very happy with it. It does play better then RPM Blast. But for $12.50, you can't go wrong. I am going to wait and see how Big Hitter Black does compared to this string so I will know what one is truly better. But overall, good string -- power control and spin are great. Worth a try for sure.

Comments: I am into my fourth week playing with this string and it is holding up very well. Really nice feel and not harsh at all, however more then that, the feel is crisp and with touch. You feel better connected overall. It is medium powered and probably not for a flat hitter. If you can generate your own power, prepare well and have longer strokes, you will get huge spin and very heavy balls. String is also great on volleys. I have tried lots of polys including the icons LUX ALU Power, Babolat RPM and others. This one is truly a step ahead and does not seem to have a weakness.
From: Shereef, 5/14