Yonex Poly Tour Pro 130 16 Yellow String Customer feedback

Comments: This string will not hold tension worth a flip. I would give it a C as a grade, just average.
From: Chip, 2/13

Comments: This is a very stiff string, and therefore a pain to string. It is kinda dead in the stringbed too, but this is what I wanted in order to tame the power of my Wilson Pro Open Tour which was a little lively. This string helped accomplish that, but the jury is still out as to whether or not I would buy again. The string has a tinny sound too, which kind of feels like a Red Code but a little more durable and holds tension better.
From: C.F., 12/12

Comments: I play high school tennis and USTA tournaments throughout the year and I needed a durable yet player friendly string and this is exactly what I got. One set of strings has lasted me more than 3 months and has lost hardly any tension. The strings have not shifted at all. The spin and power of these strings, however, is what has really impressed me. Even having had these strings in my racquet for this long I still feel comfortable going all out with my shots. I would suggest everybody to buy these strings. These are fantastic!
From: Brent, 4/12

Comments: Excellent string overall and very impressive durability. I decided to give it a go after the positive feedback from the 1.25 version which I'm using now and previously I had used Luxilon (ALU power, Adrenaline, Big Banger Original) and Tecnifibre Red Code. However I'd say this one would be more oriented to tournament players who can produce a very heavy ball with this thicker gauge. With the tension and racquet I am using now, I can still produce very hard drives with great control and balls staying in closer to base line. I have been able to go for my shots without fear and even if it is round poly it surprisingly offered a great spin outcome. Durability is insane, I had to cut it out. The price is very cheap for what you get, and that is awesome performance in all areas, I can't believe these strings are being sold for $9. This string holds tension just as good as the Signum Pro Poly-Plasma, but everything else is better, specially the power and feel. Even though I am staying with the 1.25 version, a little more power makes the difference. I use Yonex V Core 95D and it was strung at 54/51 lbs. Anybody who likes polyester strings can give it a shot, you won't regret it. Excellent string.
From: Martin, 12/11

Comments: This is one of the best polyester string ever made. Its feels and durability are excellent, and it gives you great spin. It also holds its tension really well. The only thing they need is the reel!
From: Fern, 9/11