Yonex Poly Tour HS 125 16L Green String Customer feedback

Comments: Low powered and very control oriented string with good tension maintenance and durability. Strung it in full bed at 48 lbs on my Wilson BLX PS95 and loving it!
From: Chew, 2/14

Comments: Agree completely with Jman, this string is slightly softer than ALU Power and also needs to be strung at a low tension due to its low powered nature. I strung it at 46 lbs in my Volki Organx 10 and it has played amazing for over 1.5 months (around 4 hours hitting a week). Highly recommended!
From: Jason, 8/13

Comments: This string felt thicker than 1.25, I would guess closer to 1.27-1.30. I strung it in a full bed at 48/46 lbs in a Head PP pro-stock. I like a round x-section control poly. This string is awesome. Crisp is a good way to describe it when striking the ball hard, but not too firm. Flat serves had loads of power and control. Kick serves (and topspin FH) did not kick as high as some geared strings I have tried. The huge amount of control more than makes up for the "regular" amount of spin. The closest to ALU Power that I have found, I might even prefer it to ALU Power! Going on 5 hours with it and it's still performing well.
From: Jman, 5/13

Comments: The string keeps tension well and spin potential was very good. I found the power bit low for me, but everything at all it is a good string. I strung it on a Prince O3 Midplus Tour, at a tension of 55 lbs and 53 lbs.
From: Gyula, 4/12

Comments: Very nice poly. Softer than alu, bbo, pht and even savage, yet retains some of that 'crisp' feeling. Tension maintenance seems decent, nothing out of the ordinary. Nice power and spin potential. Across the board, a good string.
From: T-Bone, 2/12