Yonex Poly Tour Pro 125 16L Black String Reel Customer feedback

Comments: I was happily surprised with this Yonex string. This stuff is a lot easier on the arm than other polys I've used. Also has good power if strung at lower tension. Currently I string this up in my Yonex Ezone Ai 98 at 45 lbs. Great durability and enough feel to slice or carve drop volleys. Definitely recommended.

Comments: It's true to its description at the back of the packaging , it's easy on your shoulder! So happy that I switched to this poly because it's really a control oriented one. You can take your biggest stroke and be not afraid that it will sail long. Spin is great so if you have flat strokes then it's perfect. Perfect lobs. I really like it. I use it with Sensation 16 as my crosses and string it at 50 lbs.
From: Jaq, 10/14