Yonex Poly Tour Pro 125 16L Black String Customer feedback

Comments: I really love this string. It adds extra power but has good spin. Good touch on delicate shots and it lasts forever. I cross it with Weiss Cannon Scorpion 1.22 bcause it is a little muted feeling and I need more feedback for serve and volleying.

Comments: Amazing string! I'm playing it at 50 lbs in my Head IG Speed (16/19) and it lasted for 2 months at 4 hours a week. It has a great soft feel and enough power if you drop the tension below 54 lbs. Hard to find any faults at all. 10/10
From: Jason, 5/13

Comments: So far this is the best poly I've played. Very good control, soft feel and it holds tension for quite a while. Highly recommend for anyone with tennis elbow to try this string. I used to play with Head Ultra Tour for over 5 years, don't think I will go back, just love this Yonex Poly Tour.
From: Ned, 3/13

Comments: This is the best poly, for sure. It's the most powerful poly that doesn't loose tension. It's also very soft, and I'd give it a 10 for controlled power! The price is very nice too! String it the same tension as you would normally string your racquets.
From: Sam, 11/12

Comments: Yonex has hit a winner with this string. I saw favorable reviews on String Forum.net, so I decided to try. For a poly, this string is very high powered in the 16L. Spin was excellent, feel excellent, ball pocketing excellent. Tension held pretty good. At about the 16th hour of play mark the string just died. I wish they had reels of this available. Anyway, give it a try, you won't be dissapointed if you're looking for a higher-powered poly.

Yonex Poly Tour Pro 125 16L Black String - Where to go from here