Yonex Poly Tour Pro 125 16L Black String Customer feedback

Comments: What is that yellow stuff you have in your racquet? I tell them it is Yonex Poly Tour string and they look confused. This is the first poly string that I have used that gave me the 'poly' difference. This yellow stuff that Yonex makes has been a game changer for me. The shape of the shot this string creates is amazing, good clearance and lots of spin. I've had players tell me that a lot of the shots I was hitting had some bite/kick to them. I used the strings and got away from them primarily only because of too high tensions. That is the key with the poly -- find a low tension in the 50s, or lower, that works and stick to it! Will I be trying out the string again? It's a no brainer.

Comments: I was happily surprised with this Yonex string. This stuff is a lot easier on the arm than other polys I've used. Also has good power if strung at lower tension. Currently I string this up in my Yonex Ezone Ai 98 at 45 lbs. Great durability and enough feel to slice or carve drop volleys. Definitely recommended.

Comments: It's true to its description at the back of the packaging , it's easy on your shoulder! So happy that I switched to this poly because it's really a control oriented one. You can take your biggest stroke and be not afraid that it will sail long. Spin is great so if you have flat strokes then it's perfect. Perfect lobs. I really like it. I use it with Sensation 16 as my crosses and string it at 50 lbs.
From: Jaq, 10/14