Yonex Poly Tour Pro 125 16L Yellow String Customer feedback

Comments: This is a good product. You have to string it not over 49-50 lbs, because is not an arm friendly string and it seems not to loose tension like others polys. Great control, good spin, low power-but depends on your own skills.
From: Florin, 2/14

Comments: This is an amazing poly string. My search for the right poly string ends here. I've played with almost every good poly string out there. This one fits best for my swing and the way I play. I take a fast and aggressive swing at the ball, and this string gives me the right power and touch. It is hard for me to think that I am playing with poly, as it plays like a synthetic gut but with the durability and spin of the poly. It plays really light for a poly and with great ball pocketing. I played with some hard polys, but this one is so easy on the shoulder. I play in 5.0 leagues with mostly hard hitting. My shoulder is now in heaven with this string. I strung it as 53 lbs on the main and 50 lbs across on my Wilson Kfactor 6.1 Tour and BLX 6.1 Prostaff 90 racquets.
From: Law, 7/13

Comments: This is the best poly out there. You have to hit with it for 30 minutes or so before it comes to life. It does everything as well as most highly rated poly strings do like Lux and Babolat but it's 3x as comfortable. I compare the soft feeling to Genesis Black Magic, but with more access to spin and more control.
From: Mesa, 8/12

Comments: This is another great poly string. The quality is great for the price. It's fun to play with. It's soft, nice power, and decent spin. It can feel a little harsh after hitting but not much. At first I really enjoyed this, as my forehand was loaded with power and spin. After 6 hrs. the tension dropped and I got too much power and bad control. I strung it at 40 lbs on VCore 100s, and I think it's too low a tension for this string, After it lost tension, it start providing me too much power. I might add more tension next time.
From: Tong, 8/12

Comments: After 8 years of using Luxilon Ace hybrid with Wilson Enduro, I found this string. It is very comfortable, nice spin, good power, and excellent control. I have tested at least 15 strings, no strings come close to this one, so goodbye Luxilon. I use a Babolat Pure Drive Roddick GT racquet.
From: Chico, 8/12

Comments: I've been using these strings for 3 months now, and must say it is probably the best poly I've played with. For years I was using Topspin Cyber Flash 17 which was good but the company seemed to have changed the product in the last year and it is not the same. So I started experimenting with Weiss Cannon Silver String, Dunlop poly, Alpha poly and the Yonex Poly Tour Pro 125 (yellow). Not only do these strings look great on my racquet, but they seem to hold tension real well and still feel gentle on my shoulder and elbow. I string it at 56 lbs and normally it takes about 1 hour of play time for the strings to settle in and feel good.
From: Dexter, 4/12

Comments: This is an excellent string. It has all what I expect from a good poly string. Power was good, it has the right power for me. Spin was very good. I had some nice feeling on my shots. I recommend it for strong baseliners and heavy hitters. My old string was MSV Focus Hex, but there is no question Yonex Poly Tour Pro 125 is my new standard string. Give this string a try. I use a Prince O3 Tour mid plus strung at 55/53 lbs.
From: Gyula, 4/12

Comments: Not soft at all! No give when stringing and no give when hitting... Great control though. If you have any arm problems, stay away!
From: Tyson, 2/12

Comments: I agree with Martin. I decided to try this after a local coach recommended it. My current set up is Genesis Typhoon 16G @ 48lbs. So I strung the Yonex Tour Pro 125 identically and I have been hitting with it for the past 2 weeks. This string can generate spin as good as Genesie Typhoon. It has slightly (roughly 10%) more control and power than Typhoon. So far, it has been holding tension very well. I believe it will last as long as typhoon which for me is about 4 weeks. I hope Yonex will offer it in black color and in reel in the future.

Comments: I tested this string for about a month, before it broke doing drills and playing sets. I was very surprised with this string, since it has a round profile, I didn't expect much ball bite neither spin, but boy was I wrong. It wound up providing so much spin that I thought I was hitting with rough strings. The ball bite was good as well and it's also excellent for flat strokes, precise with good power and very good control. It was comfortable for polyester/co-poly if you may and just a very good combo to my Yonex V Core 95 D with better feel than Red Code and Luxilon Adrenaline I had before on this frame. I use Yonex VCORE 95D and thought it was just a good idea to try the string, so it couldn't have been better, the string does everything great, no weakness, better than this only if Yonex offered it in black/red, maybe hexagonal. Excellent!
From: Martin, 12/11

Comments: Impressive string, my favorite poly to date. Positives: lasts quite a while, does not move, tension maintenance is very good, softer feeling poly while retaining a crisp feel (first poly I could use in a full bed without problems), spin, reasonable power (not too high, not too low). Negatives: Honestly, I cannot think of any. This is my string of choice.
From: Steve, Lincoln, NE. 5/11

Comments: Very hard string, performs great, lots of control, but killed my arm-shoulder-elbow, like hitting a block wall!
From: Scott, Camarillo, CA, USA, 02/11