Yonex Pro Series 9-Pack Bag Black/Lime Green Customer feedback

Comments: Amazing not a single review. What does that tell you? It is regrettable that I have bought the Yonex Pro Series 9-Pack Black/Lime Green bag. Coming from a long term Wilson user, I recently switched to VCore Tour racquets and thought to update the bag as well. Wow, big mistake. The Yonex bag material is super thin. There is no Thermos or Moisture protection. The bag hardly keeps its shape in hot or humid climates. To consider this as Pro-Series endorsed by touring Pros is a joke nonetheless. I was so impressed by quality of the Yonex racquets thought the same logic would apply to their bags. Does not. What's up? How could Yonex not make better tennis bags? So for the well-being of my Yonex racquets' sake, I am current still using my Wilson tennis bag.
From: GS, 4/14