Comments: Not their best model. The bag is actually more compact and smaller, I mean it fits the same amount of racquets but is just smaller. Also, the straps are in a weird spot -- they go over the zipper and get in the way every time you open and close it.
From: Allie, 6/13

Comments: The Pro Series 9 Pack Bag is sick. I got this bag for my birthday and I have no problems with it. My old bag was good too but everything wasn't organized. With this bag it is nice and organized and I know exactly where everything is. Overall, it's an awesome bag.
From: Robert, 12/12

Comments: The Pro Series 6 Pack Bag Blue is a great quality bag. I have the better-looking 2011 version without the black and the orange interior lining. The 6-pack is the perfect size, and after two years of regular use it's holding up great. I would highly recommend this bag so long as the quality is as good as my 2011 (it looks like the same bag with a new colorway).
From: Nicko, 12/12