Yonex Power Cushion D Black/Yellow Men's Shoe Customer feedback

Comments: My shoe of choice -- finally with a warranty. The shoe is lightweight and feels fast, but I primarily love them for the toe width. While many shoes bunion the big toe, the PCD does not shove my toe over, giving me hours of comfort. The durability is superior to the previous 304 line due to more rubber under the toe area and more drag resistant material on top of the toe. The cushioning is impressive with the only downside that it does mean the heel doesn't ride close to the ground. But I've had no stability issues even when moving fast enough to slide slightly on hard courts.
From: Stan, 5/14

Comments: I got my Yonex Power Cushion Ds and they fit great right out of the box. They are noticeably lighter than my old shoes. I wore them for the first time yesterday for 2 hours, a lesson and an hour of singles -- the perfect comfort the whole time. I didn't notice that I had new shoes on. The are very soft under my feet. My ankles and knees didn't and still don't hurt. My knees are not sore under the knee caps where they usually get sore. I know this is only 1 outing, but so far I'm really happy with these shoes. This evening will be a better test as I'm playing competitive doubles, and we have a usta match next weekend where I'll play 3 matches. I'll post back after a few weeks and months to let you all know how the comfort is long term, how they hold up, and if I need the warranty how it is handled by Yonex.

Yonex Power Cushion D Black/Yellow Men's Shoe - Where to go from here