Comments: I'm not a fan of these shoes at all. They feel like heavy basketball shoes, the lateral movement is terrible, and blisters are forming on the bottom of my feet. I've never gotten blisters on my feet and I've been playing tennis for over 20 years. I sometimes have to take big choppy steps to avoid tripping over my feet, and I'm a great mover. The soles protrude too far out on the sides, so be careful of one shoe grazing the other. Heavy, cumbersome, awkward, and poorly ventilated. I wanted to try a new brand and this was a giant miss.
From: Nik, 1/13

Comments: Excellent! I've never worn a better shoe than this one. Adidas is far way, I didn't try Nike, but anyhow I'm not thinking about other shoes. Well done Yonex!
From: Rafael, 12/12

Comments: By far the best shoe I have used over the past 3 years. Having tried Asics, Adidas and Nike while suffering with Plantar Fasciatis, I was trying every different shoe but the pain never got better. These exceeded my expectations and I'm relatively pain free. I highly recommend this shoe.
From: Tommy, 12/12

Comments: These shoes are the most comfortable shoes I have had. They are very light and look sweet. If you can afford them, they are great.

Comments: Wow, these have it all over Nike and Adidas shoes. Far superior in build quality to Nike, more comfortable and supportive than Nike or Adidas. I will be buying more before they are gone.

Comments: Great shoe! This is my third pair of Yonex and they have all been excellent in terms of comfort, wear, and weight. Get 'em!

Comments: I am a female 4.0 tennis player and long time devotee, now ex-devotee, of the bestselling Nike Max Breathe. I was fortunate to try on these shoes at a Yonex corporate display at the 2012 SAP tourney. They look fabulous, have great support and stability, have excellent arch support, a wider toebox, and are ready to go out of the box (no break in). I should note that these shoes do ride like the adidas Barricades (which I could never bring myself to purchase), but they feel lighter and more flexible, so that I do not feel like my speed is compromised (ie, a low riding, stable, running shoe). The durability is a bit better than the Nike Max Breathe. As I told the Yonex representative, I do not understand why, they (and many other companies) have a tendency to offer the women white tennis shoes---and variations of pink, baby blue and violet. I wear size 9 women's which translated to 6.5M in this shoe.
From: Jan, 9/12

Comments: This is a great shoe, with good support with comfort. Although the traction is superb on hard courts, the durability is average. I hope Yonex makes an improved outsole with a guarantee. This would then be the perfect shoe. I'm sold on these shoes (from an ex-barricade wearer).
From: Johnny, 9/12

Comments: Love these shoes. I've been through several pairs of Nike 2K10,11,12, but this is my new shoe. It fits my foot perfect (medium width, above average arch support). No break-in required. These put me forward on the balls of my feet, more so than the 2k12 which leave me more flat footed. The Power Cushion is very comfortable. I also tried the KSwiss Big Shot which had low arch support, and it was not a good fit for me.
From: Royce, 7/12

Comments: Wow! This is the best shoes I have ever worn, a mix of the best of 306 and 307, together on 308. Fantastic shoes, very comfortable, very quick, light, maneuverable and the looks are far the best I have seen, the orange line and the tongue logo makes it beautiful. No nikes or adidas come close to this.

Comments: These are amazing shoes. More comfortable and durable than other shoes I have recently tried.
From: Bruce, 3/12