Comments: Very good shoes. They feel very comfortable and safe. Traction seems to be fine. Great stability. There is only one problem with shoes. After a half hour of playing my socks were sweaty. So if you play in very hot temperatures you will have a lake in your shoes.
From: Przemek, 2/14

Comments: I am feeling disapointed with this shoe. It caused me problems with my leg. I will never wear it again. The SHT 307 was a way much better shoe.
From: Kostis, 10/13

Comments: I bought these shoes because of all of the positive reviews, but the durability was not as expected. The upper part started falling apart only after 10 hours of recreational playing. I contacted Yonex about the issue, but there was no any response. The shoes are comfortable, but the durability is not acceptable. I do not recommend these shoes.
From: Oleg, 7/13

Comments: I'm a racquetball player so I was skeptical on buying any type of tennis shoe since most tennis shoes are a bit heavier than indoor court shoes. I must say that these shoes are a hit. No break in period, very durable and they provide stability and support. They are wider so it's perfect for the lateral movement and abrupt stops.

Comments: My friend recommended trying Yonex 308 shoes and I am glad he did. Love these shoes! They fit like a glove and provide plenty of cushioning. I played 4 hours of doubles today and no pain whatsoever. I have a new favorite shoe.
From: Henry, 3/13

Comments: Great, much better than my Barricade 6. I recommend the Yonex 308 shoes.
From: Rafael, 2/13

Comments: Excellent! I've never worn a better shoe than this one. Adidas is far way, I didn't try Nike, but anyhow I'm not thinking about other shoes. Well done Yonex!
From: Rafael, 12/12

Comments: Wow, these have it all over Nike and Adidas shoes. Far superior in build quality to Nike, more comfortable and supportive than Nike or Adidas. I will be buying more before they are gone.

Comments: Love these shoes. I've been through several pairs of Nike 2K10,11,12, but this is my new shoe. It fits my foot perfect (medium width, above average arch support). No break-in required. These put me forward on the balls of my feet, more so than the 2k12 which leave me more flat footed. The Power Cushion is very comfortable. I also tried the KSwiss Big Shot which had low arch support, and it was not a good fit for me.
From: Royce, 7/12