Comments: Excellent shoes and very comfortable. The only problem I had was the sole unglued in 4 weeks in to the clay season. Disappointed.
From: Shaochieh, 6/13

Comments: Excellent! I've never worn a better shoe than this one. Adidas is far way, I didn't try Nike, but anyhow I'm not thinking about other shoes. Well done Yonex!
From: Rafael, 12/12

Comments: Wow, these have it all over Nike and Adidas shoes. Far superior in build quality to Nike, more comfortable and supportive than Nike or Adidas. I will be buying more before they are gone.

Comments: Love these shoes. I've been through several pairs of Nike 2K10,11,12, but this is my new shoe. It fits my foot perfect (medium width, above average arch support). No break-in required. These put me forward on the balls of my feet, more so than the 2k12 which leave me more flat footed. The Power Cushion is very comfortable. I also tried the KSwiss Big Shot which had low arch support, and it was not a good fit for me.
From: Royce, 7/12