Comments: I forgot to say this racquet has similar specs as the prior RQiS10, except it is not as stiff and slightly less head heavy, and has a "softer" feel. The RQiS10 had more power, especially on serve.
From: Phil, 10/12

Comments: I am a senior tournament player. My previous racquets were the Avery Power (too heavy late in a match when tiring) and then the Babolat Pure Drive GT (too stiff). I was looking for a little extra power, nice feel, and injury-friendly. I tried many racquets prior to switching to EZone Xi Team Plus 102. It came down to this, ProKennex Ionic Ki 15 PSE, and the Wilson BLX Steam. I chose the Yonex: more pop and precision on serve (though little less spin), and more control on topspin shots. With Yonex 850 string at 57 lbs, it is superb. I'll go to a gut hybrid when I'm more familiar with the racquet. The Fullerene technology gives a cushioned feel. The balance of the racquets is not consistent. Serves: great power and precision, as mentioned. Return of Serve: excellent even on mishits. Forehand: great control, with depth and good topspin. Two-handed Topsin Backhand: nice deep shots with spin. Backhand Slice: great depth and bite. Volleys: excellent sweetspot for good pace. Overall a fantastic tweener racquet, more power than the 100's, but maneuverable like a smaller head. The Yonex due to the frame shape have more power than other brands with the same surface area, but are just as maneuverable.
From: Phil, 8/12
String type and tension: Yonex 850, 57 lbs

Comments: I have been using this racquet for a month now and I have to say it is very, very comfortable racquet, very maneuverable, loaded with mean topspin off the string bed. I have yet to play with any racquet with 100 square inch, that has so much spin potential. I sold my Babolat Pure Drives Plus because I could not deal with the pain I was getting in only one hour of play every day. I did some chiropractic treatment and massage, because I could not hold a glass of water, after 2 weeks without playing I bought a pair of these babies used natural gut for 2 weeks and now I'm able to play with polyester again. Only downside is the control when you flat it out when comparing with Pure Drive, the spin, comfort, quality and feel go for the Yonex, why took me so long to get this great racquet.
From: Ronaldo, 5/12