Yonex EZONE Xi Rally Racquets Customer feedback

Comments: Great racquet! I am around a 3.0 player and I very recently demo'ed four racquets. This one is by far the best that I could have picked, and it includes a gigantic sweetspot!

Comments: This racquet is the best racquet ever. The Rally series really goes into depth when feeling the ball, you can definitely feel the ball when it comes off of the racket's sweet spot. I have been playing only for three years, and I've felt all of my peer's racquets, and nothing compares to the feel that one gets from this racquet series. If you want a fantastic racquet, definitely put this one into your considerations.
From: Dwight, 4/12