Yonex EZONE Xi Lite Racquets Customer feedback

Comments: Yonex EZONE Xi Lite is the ultimate racquet for intermediate to advanced players. It's a very smart choice for women who play regularly. My first serves are strong and baseline strokes more solid overall. I didn't demo the racquet but I did check out the stick at a shop to test the handle comfort and racquet balance. I'm really pleased with my purchase and results. It's an upgrade from my Head Titanium which I've used for 3 years. I'm sure my new racquet will last just as long if not longer!
From: Votto, 9/12
String type and tension: Babolat Hurricane Tour mains @ 58 lbs / Babolat Xcel crosses @ 60 lbs

Comments: I have fallen in love with this racquet. I am a college tennis player and have played with the same discontinued Babolat AeroPro for years. My sister in high school ordered some demo racquets, so I thought I'd give them a go for myself last night. Never in my life have I felt as comfortable with a racquet as this one. The racquet is an extension of my brain - the maneuverability is unsurpassable. I love hitting with LOTS of spin without sacrificing pace. Serving was more difficult for me, transitioning from my Babolat. Serves have always been my forte, so I believe I only need to time to adjust. Can't wait to order some Yonex demo racquets for myself! (Wanting to try the Yonex EZONE Xi 100, not the Lite for myself) Also, I have had problems with repetitive stress fractures and strains over the years in my wrists and forearms - this racquet was so light and comfortable, I can envision myself playing for hours on end without limitations. Highly recommend getting a demo just to try out this very unique racquet for yourself!
From: JoLynne, 5/12

Comments: I absolutely love this racquet! I've demoed/ordered it four times in a row while comparing it to other racquets (to name a few, Babolat AeroPro Drive GT, Wilson BLX Blade 98, Babolat Pure Drive Lite, Wilson Juice 100 and Steam 100, etc) and after every demo week, I came to the conclusion that this was the racquet for me. I'm a dominant baseline player with little finesse for slicing and net plays. However, my boyfriend has said that my baseline shots have never been as heavy or as precise as they have been while using this racquet. My serve has gotten a lot of pop on it and I've even shocked him with how much better I've gotten at the net. I've been playing tennis for 7 years and I've never been able to slice and/or slice well, but this racquet has changed it all! The racquet weight is very comfortable and it's not stiff at all. The frame size gives me more control without sacrificing power (something that I lost completely with the Babolat AeroPro Drive GT--not to mention that I thought my shoulder was going to pop out of place). Its cosmetically an attractive looking racquet. And to be just as honest as the first reviewer, I initially only demoed this racquet for the sake of taking advantage of the maximum amount of racquets to be demoed at a time. I never knew that this would be the racquet I'd end up with and I'm proud to be the only Yonex owner I know!

Comments: This racquet is amazing, my husband bought it for me. To be honest, at the beginning I wanted a Yonex just by the way it looks, but now once I tried it, loved it. This racquet have everything, perfect balance, not so light not so heavy, good sweet spot. It helped me improve my game all around, looks very pretty also. I recommend this racquet to anyone.
From: Marylinda, 3/12