Comments: Got this racquet for strictly use in doubles play because of the light feel and quickness at the net. IT certainly provides that quickness that I want on top of the net, and some effortless power from the baseline. I typically use racquets in the 10.8-11.2 range that are 4-7 pts headlight....but tried this one and love it. I don't like to attack groundstrokes in doubles, but I attack the net aggressively. My moderate/semi-fast swing speed really generated good power and spin. Did not notice anything stellar on the serve, but not bad either. The V-Core 100 gives me much more pace on the serve.
From: Kevin, Charlotte, NC, USA, 03/11
String type and tension: Pro Supex Blue Gear Ultra 17, 56 lbs.