Yonex EZONE Ai Lite Racquets (Lime) Customer feedback

Comments: I bought this racquet as it has the exact same specs as the Babolat Aero Pro Team (which I currently use) and it was a decent price. However the 2 racquets could not be more different. I just did not like this racquet at all. It feels lighter than the weight stated and no matter what string and at what tension I tried the racquet felt hollow and tinny. I even had 2 dampeners on it and it still sounded tinny. I found the racquet had plenty of power but that was about all. I struggled with touch and feel and struggled to get any consistency or rhythm going. I'm a 4.0-4.5 level all-court player.