Yonex EZONE Ai 108 Racquets Customer feedback

Comments: I bought this stick used from TW about 10 days ago. Really good racquet with a lot of pop and spin. I guess it just depending on the players type of swing and level. I am 4.5 player just added one strip of tourna lead tape to make it a little HH for extra whip on my serve. Didn't have to compromise a lot on my swing and the way I play. Unfortunately I have to return the used racquet because of a rattling sound by the handle, but I will be getting another one. I would rate this 9/10. If Yonex would have made this one a head heavy racquet, it would be the perfect one for me.

Comments: I am a 3.5 rated player. I demoed this racquet for an hour. It seems similar to the Babolat Pure Drive 107. I've been playing with the Wilson Steam 105S for a year now. I had the Pure Drive 107 before that. I would say the Yonex 108 is a very nice racquet overall, but it is a tad light. It preformed well but didn't blow me away. I will stay with Wilson 105S.
From: MF, 1/14