Yonex EZONE Ai 108 Racquets Customer feedback

Comments: This is a great starting point for customization. The even balance allows you to add to the weight and balance from a neutral starting point and have it end up customized just for you. The extra 1/4 inch length and slightly open string patern with the 107 head size allow for great use of spin or pace without losing feel. In stock form this would be good for beginners to intermediates and with the addition of some weight it can be upgraded for a 4.5 player as myself. Great job Yonex wish more companies would give us a canvas like this to work with.

Comments: I am using this racquet now and it is light and maneuverable. I am a 3.5 rated player and I prefer a racquet under 10 ounces and a swing weight of 300 or less, with a big sweet spot. I played with Wilson Hammer 5.3 which is a great doubles racquet. But the Yonex performs well in both singles and doubles and is currently the right balance for me.

Comments: I bought this stick used from TW about 10 days ago. Really good racquet with a lot of pop and spin. I guess it just depending on the players type of swing and level. I am 4.5 player just added one strip of tourna lead tape to make it a little HH for extra whip on my serve. Didn't have to compromise a lot on my swing and the way I play. Unfortunately I have to return the used racquet because of a rattling sound by the handle, but I will be getting another one. I would rate this 9/10. If Yonex would have made this one a head heavy racquet, it would be the perfect one for me.

Comments: I am a 3.5 rated player. I demoed this racquet for an hour. It seems similar to the Babolat Pure Drive 107. I've been playing with the Wilson Steam 105S for a year now. I had the Pure Drive 107 before that. I would say the Yonex 108 is a very nice racquet overall, but it is a tad light. It preformed well but didn't blow me away. I will stay with Wilson 105S.
From: MF, 1/14