Comments: I am a beginner and have tried several different racquets before settling on this. The Y105 is indeed an awesome racquet and has really improved my game over the past couple of months. At $69, this is a steal! I highly recommend it.
From: Mihir, 1/13

Comments: Great racquet. It's light in the head, very maneuverable, forgiving, and added power to my game. Also, it's a great deal. I bought 3 of these.

Comments: I got my Y 105 yesterday and I can feel that my serves improved in terms of speed and control. The racquet is so encouraging that I feel like my game has improved significantly after less than an hour of adjustment. Because I am ambidextrous, the smart grip also helps me when I change hands in a jiffy. The smart grip, I believe, is OK on my serves but it is not helping me much on my groundstrokes. What I am still waiting to happen is how this racquet would help me quick on my weak volleys. I have no arm or wrist issues on this one, unlike my Pure Storm GT LTD which make my arms sore after 3-set matches. I also have a AeroPro Drive GT regular and junior, but I feel that this would be my Babolat racquet of choice now.
From: Ador, 12/12
String type and tension: Donnay hybrid @ 54 lbs

Comments: Love the racquet. It improved my forehand and serve. Though the smart grip started peeling off after a couple days of use, putting a nice overgrip over the peeling grip easily solves the problem. Great price and great buy.
From: Loelue, 12/12
String type and tension: Babolat Revenge @ 55 lbs

Comments: Wow, I can't say how great the Babolat Y Series 105 is. Tried it from my coach, and now I'm buying it and making it my #1 racquet. It is that great. I would advise it if you like to use power while aiming at the spot wanted.
From: Patrick, 11/12
String type and tension: Luxilon ALU Rough mains / Syn gut crosses @ 58 lbs

Comments: I got the Y 105 a few weeks ago, and it hits nice. I took the SmartGrip off and put a regular grip and overgrip on it. It has adequate power and control. No arm or wrist issues. I like it.
String type and tension: synthetic gut @ 54lbs

Comments: It's a decent racquet. I got mine a week ago but I'm going to send it back due to some looseness in the handle. Other than that it is a decent racquet. I used it in a match this morning and it serves nicely. It was also easy to return with.
From: Nathan, 9/12

Comments: I picked up my 2nd one last week before this racquet goes bye-bye. My wife was impressed with how this frame perfectly suited her playing style. Maneuverable at the net, she is able to place her volleys deep or to sharp angles. Yes, her game improved and having this frame on her hands gave her more confidence and she is now able to hit and go toe to toe against 3.5 ladies. This one is really a keeper, and gives you no arm or wrist issues at all. Only down side would be the cost of replacement grip at $10 a pop.

Comments: Nicely built and great quality. Purchased this for my wife as she was looking for 10.5oz frame. The specs matched and head size matched and with the sale price. I decided to give it a go. My wife's eyes grew big when she first saw the racquet. "WOW!" was her first word. She took it out to the court and loves how the Y frame plays. She said power and control were good with no big adjustment needed. She even likes the grip. If she continues to enjoy the frame at week two, we might get another copy for back up just in case the Y frame gets discontinued.
String type and tension: Babolat Pro Hurricane mains @ 54 lbs / Tecnifibre NRG2 crosses @ 56 lbs

Babolat Sale Racquets