Donnay X-P Dual Lite White 102 Racquet Customer feedback

Comments: Love my Prince Triple Threat Warrior, but they were getting old and I was wondering if my power had maxed out using technique. So I went this racquet, which was lighter and more powerful. I like it, but it hurts my arm. It could be the 18 gauge (MVS Focus Hex) string that I am using. I added 40 grams (yes, 40 grams, started with 20 and gradually moved up, it actually added spin) right to the bottom 4 inches of the handle and that did not help, but I like the weight actually. It's actually about 0.3 of an ounce heavier than my Princes now (which is actually what I wanted anyway for better, deeper volleys). I'm going back to the Blue Gear Ultra Spin (17 guauge) and see if that makes a difference. If it works, this racquet fits the bill. Compared to my old Prince Triple Threat Warrior, it does have more power, about the same amount of spin (which is pretty good) and pretty good control.
From: Ben, 2/13

Comments: I've been demoing this racquet for about the last 3-4 weeks, testing it against a few Head Radical racquets and the Head TiS6 (a little too light, but very nice for a fun, back up stick). Of all these racquets, the Donnay has the best feel, combining just the right amount of power and ability to spin. In comparison, the Head radicals are solid racquets (a bit heavier) but don't have the same "zing" as the Donnay X-P Dual Lite. I added .5 grams in the butt of the racquet and also added weight strips at 3 and 9 on the racquet head (using Donnay's custom weight kit), and the racquet now feels just right. Just the right amount of "pop" and control for a player at my level. I would definitely recommend this racquet to 3.5+ players with solid strokes, looking for a good all around racquet with a lot of maneuverability.
From: Andy, 12/11
String type and tension: Donnay Strings/55lbs

Comments: This racquet is great I have been using it since October. With the serve, I can generate more power. Same with the forehand, backhand and all strokes. This generates great spin and control when you hit the ball you feel it well. The racquet makes you work so don't think it's easy. Overall, this racquet deserves 9.5 out of 10.
From: Brennan 12/11

Comments: I was playing with Babolat racquets and decided to switch and try out this Donnay racquet and the new technology I was reading about with the Dual Cores. I am glad I switched! My shoulder no longer hurts after playing and this racquet has plenty of power. My serve has increased speed and accuracy. Spin is awesome! I am still getting a little use to the racquet and the power I can generate. At the net, this racquet is as good as I have ever used. When you hit a shot in the sweet spot it feels so smooth. I definitely recommend this racquet if you are a 3.5 or higher player.
String type and tension: Gamma Zo Twist at 58 lbs.
NTRP Rating: 3.5 / 4.0

Comments: This is without a doubt one of the best frames available from Donnay. Do not be fooled this is 100% a player's frame, the 102 from Donnay measures out to be about 100. The X-P Dual 102 is very soft and buttery from all areas of the court yet still has that punch when you need to flatten out that forehand inside out or plaster the backhand down the line. Surprising power generated from frame itself despite the fact the frame is so flexible.
From: Jason, 10/11