Comments: I bought this racquet based on the specifications. I played with it for the first time yesterday and think I made a good choice. The head-heaviness of this racquet has given me more accuracy and power on my serve. Also, the balance seems to help with defensive back hands. I bought two and may buy one or two more as I think it's been discontinued.

Comments: Although the regular Prince Warrior replaces the White (my previous stick), I prefer the Team version. It's very easy on the wrist, comfortable, and light. The only weak spot was some trouble getting pace/accuracy on serves with this racquet, especially versus the beefier Dunlop Biomimetic 400 Tour and regular, and the Babolat Pure Drive I playtested at length. The light weight meant that the racquet never felt too heavy as a match wore on. The 4-1/2" grip is a just a little larger than the 4-1/2" on my O3 White (with an overgrip, its 4 5/8").
From: Rob, 6/12
String type and tension: Wilson K Gut Pro 16, 56 lbs

Comments: Impressive racquet. Good control, power and maneuverability.
From: Dalit, 6/12
String type: ALU Power Rough

Comments: This Warrior Team is probably one of the best sticks I have right now. I'm used to more of the heavier sticks around 12 oz. but when I tried this out for the first time, it did not disappoint me. The team might feel light but it really helps with swinging through the balls. It had the power I needed for depth and pace, and I found good control with it. If it feels a little too light for you, just beef it up with lead tape!
From: Kevin, 5/12

Comments: The warrior team surprised me. I'm use to playing with heavier, player type sticks, but tried my hitting partners warrior team because he kept on raving about it. I wasn't expecting much, but ended up playing three sets with it and loved everything about it. Don't let the lighter weight or team designation turn you off. It plays a lot heavier, has fantastic maneuverability, very good power - but not too much, and surprising control. The balance, comfort level and swing weight surprised me the most. I could do anything I wanted with this racquet. Very impressed. I even preferred it over the regular warrior which is also a great racquet. The team actually played slightly heavier, but in a good way. Definitely worth serious consideration if you are a 3.0 - 4.5 player.

Comments: Remember the legendary O3 White?...well the "O3 White" of EXO3 is finally here in this Warrior Version! I used to play with the O3 White ever since high school...until now!
From: Carmen Hamilton, 2/12