Prince EXO3 Hornet Midplus 100 Racquets Customer feedback

Comments: This is the best racquet I've ever played with. I am a 4.0 high school player that has played with about 5 different racquets. The sweet spot on this racquet is enormous and provides the power that I need on my baseline shots. At the net, the racquet is light and maneuverable. I am able to hit solid volleys with this racquet.
From: Ray, 1/14

Comments: This is an excellent frame! It does everything very well. It easily competes with Prince's (or anyone's) player's/performance lines (seriously) as I have either tried and owned many over the years. It's light enough to be very manueverable and has enough mass in the head for great stability and power. You just need to string near the upper end of the recommended tension range. I recommend a poly or a hybrid to help maintain control. I find ALU Power mains and Wilson Sensation crosses at 60 lbs to be perfect after a few days. I have both this and the O/S version, and I think I like the O/S just a hair better due to the ultra-easy-to-find sweet spot on the 110 sq inch O/S. However, both are really great and I alternate for added variety/fun.
String type and tension: Luxilon ALU Power mains / Wilson Sensation crosses @ 60lbs

Comments: Have had this racquet for 3 weeks now and so far so good. Strung at max tension (63lbs) the Medium-High power has yet to be problem. Every shot I hit from the base line with this version of the Hornet is sent deep into my opponents court low and with good pace. Cross court shots in doubles are a dream, I found myself unloading on the ball every chance I got at cross court and always landed in play. My serve has suffered quite a bit but I believe that will change once I adjust to the 3 pointHH balance. At the net putting the point away is just too easy, the racquet is so mobil and having those 3pts up top help but drop shots will take some games to adjust. The racquet's sweet spot is very generous and has a great feel, soon after contact you'll know if your shot is going to be good or bad the response is just great. Full long swings works best but anything els won't hurt your game either, volleys are the strong point and are greatly improved from the start with this Hornet; personally I needed zero games to adjust volleys(all players differ of course). I would recommend demoing this racquet even if you have a high dollar stick this is worth giving a try, out of all the EX03 series racquets for under $150 this is the way to go, at $99 it's worth the money.
From: Freddy, 3/12